IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Count Dantes said:

This hurt when i saw that you missed. I know what its like though, when you get knee deep into a project, especially one like you were doing. It is hard to stay connected with the outside world for a couple of days because you are just exhausted from working all day 🤣

How did the Patio turn out? 

For what it’s worth, the area that I was working on turned out very well indeed. Although just a small part of the bigger picture. To date I have laid 60m2 of slaps, and still have a further 15m2 to lay this week. Also extending my Man Cave roof out over the patio area I just laid, which will become my garden kitchen 😁👍🏼🍔🌭🍗🍕🍺🍻

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

For what it’s worth, the area that I was working on turned out very well indeed. Although just a small part of the bigger picture. To date I have laid 60m2 of slaps, and still have a further 15m2 to lay this week. Also extending my Man Cave roof out over the patio area I just laid, which will become my garden kitchen 😁👍🏼🍔🌭🍗🍕🍺🍻

so when this covid is over round yours for a barbecue then?

01_grilling_--__w_760_.jpg

basil :D

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I sure wish I had a son like you 😘

Episode 9 Hug GIF by The Simpsons

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, KubricksYarbles said:

What a great site, I’d forgotten about Throne of Blood..! Thanks! 🙏

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

You're welcome!! I only found it like 2 years ago, and I've been using it on a daily basis ever since. All the filters it provides, lists, the diary makes it a great playground to discover new stuff and keep track of what you have seen.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Basil said:

well finally cracked the numbers xD 

platinum is now 172 from 140 last time round. 

leaving gold being 103 now

thats if the 275 total stands still correct from the other day.

gonna be interesting on the sought after gbs, hopefully it all work out.

lets hope most plats always want a OC and ill be happy camper with some singles :D

quite a jump in numbers on plat can't comment for gold as dont know last years amount.

but at least mp is on the move :D

May The Fourth Be With You Star Wars GIF by Percolate Galactic

basil :D

Next year, I will move to plat.

waynes world GIF

• Haha 4