IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Spoiler

Aj8XXjV.jpg

GgE9Azu.jpg

ueBZh9Z.jpg

U34BO0n.jpg

bJjl875.jpg

oI8zMIJ.jpg

ANv7Bsm.jpg

5ZeNusp.jpg

ekJcMzE.jpg

k2ioCEH.jpg

f7kHPzS.jpg

Hx1IajB.jpg

CC9bRDr.jpg

QMo3o8d.jpg

13OeH17.jpg

X96NqEL.jpg

LOKiEfq.jpg

6pD3PhU.jpg

CVBY83g.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Mornings define our day so here’s to everyone having a great start, & here’s to everyone having a Wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
On 3/31/2021 at 7:15 AM, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Hide contents

Aj8XXjV.jpg

GgE9Azu.jpg

ueBZh9Z.jpg

U34BO0n.jpg

bJjl875.jpg

oI8zMIJ.jpg

ANv7Bsm.jpg

5ZeNusp.jpg

ekJcMzE.jpg

k2ioCEH.jpg

f7kHPzS.jpg

Hx1IajB.jpg

CC9bRDr.jpg

QMo3o8d.jpg

13OeH17.jpg

X96NqEL.jpg

LOKiEfq.jpg

6pD3PhU.jpg

CVBY83g.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Mornings define our day so here’s to everyone having a great start, & here’s to everyone having a Wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

WET Wednesday

Hide contents

Aj8XXjV.jpg

GgE9Azu.jpg

ueBZh9Z.jpg

U34BO0n.jpg

bJjl875.jpg

oI8zMIJ.jpg

ANv7Bsm.jpg

5ZeNusp.jpg

ekJcMzE.jpg

k2ioCEH.jpg

f7kHPzS.jpg

Hx1IajB.jpg

CC9bRDr.jpg

QMo3o8d.jpg

13OeH17.jpg

X96NqEL.jpg

LOKiEfq.jpg

6pD3PhU.jpg

CVBY83g.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@Hollywood E Rock 🤣

Good Morning all.

• Haha 3

Good morning everyone.

Yesterday I had a little discussion about cinema with a colleague. His opinion was:

• If a movie is slow it is bad.
  • If a movie doesn't show you a clear story, causing confusion, it's bad.

My opinion is different: I don't think there are things that are always bad, or things that are always good; I think it depends on the story, and what you/they want to express.

It also depends -obviously- on the sensitivity of the people, it's something very personal, and also on their interests. But I think it's clear -at least for me it is- that there are moments that need to be very fast, and others may need to be very slow; and there are days where you want everything easy and clear, and others where you want something that forces you to think, or to let yourself go.

And there I remembered this video. I find it a very interesting video of someone very interesting. Of course, totally subjective. Like the best things. :) 

• Like 4

Il y a 2 heures, Hollywood E Rock a dit :

WET Wednesday

Révéler le contenu masqué

G8FlGc7.jpg

OBrm2V1.jpg

Q18GFuu.jpg

EJDmaNk.jpg

hAw8LP7.jpg

kgi1gA4.jpg

SKWnpoV.jpg

n7rNIFk.jpg

kNOGGGl.jpg

JIwGH1j.jpg

nSkPwPT.jpg

z4qc0VN.jpg

uPvdZw4.jpg

RylKzti.jpg

d1lrxyg.jpg

giphy.gif

thanks mate for these paradisiac landscapes with turquoise water 

200.gif

have a good day 

Edited by romain
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Benoit46 said:

black and white hello GIF

Have a good day PsychooOoos !!

FB-IMG-1617404222039.jpg

sexy scarlett johansson GIF by Tras la Cámara

Your photographs led me to see "Lost in Translation" again last night. (Thank you!!)

It's a great movie. It seems even better to me than the first times I saw it.

And, of course, it was written from the experience of someone who knows what is like to be thousands of miles from home. Those kinds of situations. That loneliness in a hotel where sometimes people can question everything. Too long to think, people who expose what they have inside because they don't care who is in front of them, because theoretically they won't see him/her again.

There are many Bobs and many Charlottes in the world.

And in a way, this brings us back to what I told you yesterday: these photographs are dangerous!!!

We see them every day, and every day they remain in our heads. And then our mind sees what is around it and ...

You are going to be to blame for quite a few divorces and separations in this community. Go thinking about opening a GB of matrimonial lawyer. ;) 

PS: By the way, what a good movie "Marriage Story" (Baumbach, 2019) is . And also with Scarlett... 

@Hollywood E Rock, did you see this movie? As one day she gets angry with us, we better run...

• Like 2

On 4/6/2021 at 3:22 AM, Benoit46 said:

FB-IMG-1617292490761.jpg

Scarlett & myself dancing the night away at the red carpet event!

giphy.gif

On 4/6/2021 at 3:22 AM, Benoit46 said:

scarlett johansson wow GIF

giphy.gif

On 4/6/2021 at 3:56 AM, Casiusco said:

Now that Scarlett can't hear us ... man, you were especially inspired today.

MeanSlipperyAfricanpiedkingfisher-small.

;) 

Hell Yeah

giphy.gif

On 4/6/2021 at 4:29 AM, romain said:

relieved pittsburgh pirates GIF by MLB

many thanks my friend

I told you I would be back on Tuesday, it seems I did well

and besides I found a new hidden bunny 😂

Reveal hidden contents

84111724_Capturedcran2021-04-06111835.thumb.png.dfacdedd995d94ce021fb0c6575b06a9.png

have a good day English room 

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Benoit46 said:

FB-IMG-1617404222039.jpg

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Benoit46 said:

sexy scarlett johansson GIF by Tras la Cámara

giphy.gif

@Benoit46

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 4/5/2021 at 10:31 AM, Casiusco said:

Good morning/evening everyone.

After a few days dedicated to family, I have been diving into a few unboxing videos, and while being very respectful of people who spend their time making videos that are very useful to many of us, several rebels ideas have come to my head:

• Why in some videos you see the author's face for longer than the edition itself? Why do they think that their faces interest us so much that the edition is something secondary? 
  • Why are there so few unboxings that show a fixed clear plane of the features of the edition on the back cover,  so important and not always available -or definitive- in the usual stores and editions pages?
  • Why some times they don't clearly show the contents of the booklets, additional sheets, or other paper additional elements?
  • Why somethimes they don't include a shot of each side of the edition... without running or cut from front to back?

This can be extended to a lot of review websites. I like to find out about the image & sound quality of an edition that interests me a lot, but... it's very curious that a lot of times they don't see necessary to include all the disc features in the analysis. Not even all the languages available on the disc, as this is one of the most sought information by fans who make international purchases.

Some things are understandable, everyone does the best they can; but other things ... It's curious.

This is why I love the illustrative or example videos posted on the Media Psychos Twitter/FB account. Concrete, direct, putting the issue first.

@Casiusco

What you expressed in your post is something I’ve noticed also when it comes to seeking information about something I’m trying to purchase.

• Why in some videos you see the author's face for longer than the edition itself? Why do they think that their faces interest us so much that the edition is something secondary? 

I wish I had a clear answer, but what I do know is it’s a little frustrating listening to someone ramble for mins & then get on topic at the end of the video. My guess is the video creators have things to get off their chest & they’re using review videos as a means to do so. 

What’s on their mind is really what’s important to them & the review itself is secondary which could be the reason why whatever they’re reviewing takes a back seat. At least it seems that way.

• Why are there so few unboxings that show a fixed clear plane of the features of the edition on the back cover,  so important and not always available -or definitive- in the usual stores and editions pages?

I think this could be because the video creators may be under the impression that most of their audiences is seasoned collectors & they know that information already. A lot of us are double dipping on these movies & the disc info is similar from set to set. I still would prefer that the info was given though.

• Why some times they don't clearly show the contents of the booklets, additional sheets, or other paper additional elements?
  • Why somethimes they don't include a shot of each side of the edition... without running or cut from front to back?

I guess they are trying not to make the video to long so they choose to brush over or just out right exclude some of the content from the set. Or maybe they themselves aren’t very interested in the goodies so they just show the parts of the sets that they are interested in. Doesn’t make for the most informative review, but if these are the reasons then I understand.

This can be extended to a lot of review websites. I like to find out about the image & sound quality of an edition that interests me a lot, but... it's very curious that a lot of times they don't see necessary to include all the disc features in the analysis. Not even all the languages available on the disc, as this is one of the most sought information by fans who make international purchases.

Some things are understandable, everyone does the best they can; but other things ... It's curious.

This is why I love the illustrative or example videos posted on the Media Psychos Twitter/FB account. Concrete, direct, putting the issue first.

I’ve noticed on more than one occasion that I’m curious about a particular set. Actually not just movies sets, but other stuff as well. I find myself going to multiple different sources to have a complete idea of the item because different reviewers are only reviewing a part of the item. It’s not a huge deal, but definitely something like you, I pondered about from time to time.

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 4

THICK Thursday

Spoiler

aoHOcR3.jpg

xDBOAV3.jpg

QsJC0fn.jpg

9niL6iU.jpg

zkPn3ZI.jpg

nj7qJW7.jpg

uj8xAou.jpg

VXfoBIz.jpg

DWVCrMV.jpg

Kvr9tKS.jpg

98gubnI.jpg

AkjrdBm.jpg

uldECM1.jpg

e0UcxF3.jpg

sCAjyJF.jpg

n8Y5STz.jpg

IK1ZmSs.jpg

ifcYIsO.jpg

FCleFei.jpg

Zl8zl0B.jpg

O6mJX2r.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! hope today is a great day full of smiles, laughter, & fulfillment! Here’s to having a Thunderous Thursday!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1