IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
THIN Tuesday

Spoiler

tg4WIRU.jpg

5e17tzz.jpg

QUDeSGf.jpg

ItQHcsf.jpg

yER5SZf.jpg

3M1fZhK.jpg

lMuIbr9.jpg

IwaAyV8.jpg

JrdH7mj.jpg

Odm9VxH.jpg

2FmQ0EK.jpg

3QpCe48.jpg

YUHOVSo.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are doing good today! Here’s to us experiencing a Tuesday that’s even better than our Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Robertm89 said:

I messaged FAC about the shipping costs, obviously we all know why they've changed some costs but i got the most generic reply known to man that ignored the 2 or 3 other questions I asked on my email 🙄🙄🤣Screenshot_20210119-152822_Gmail.thumb.jpg.07005eb09f2b36474d1153cd4c4b015a.jpg

robert that answer is incorrect as i understand it basically there is now vat on everything coming into the uk and the uk government expect the EU companies to register for vat and pay it on all goods so they can enter the country.

if fac are not doing this must be shipping company paying the vat under the new rules if this is NOT done its rejected entry as i understand it.

to give a slight different view sainsburys in the new year had 700 lines dropped by EU manufacturers as the companies they where dealing with would NOT register for UK vat basically said it was more hassle than they wanted to deal with the manufacturers. so sainsburys lost 700 lines over night thanks to the uk government stupid policy.

basil 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Basil said:

robert that answer is incorrect as i understand it basically there is now vat on everything coming into the uk and the uk government expect the EU companies to register for vat and pay it on all goods so they can enter the country.

if fac are not doing this must be shipping company paying the vat under the new rules if this is NOT done its rejected entry as i understand it.

to give a slight different view sainsburys in the new year had 700 lines dropped by EU manufacturers as the companies they where dealing with would NOT register for UK vat basically said it was more hassle than they wanted to deal with the manufacturers. so sainsburys lost 700 lines over night thanks to the uk government stupid policy.

basil 👍

for anyone wondering what new rules are copy below

@extantsrevenge @deckard99 @Benoit46 @Masterblaster @DodgyDave

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/changes-to-vat-treatment-of-overseas-goods-sold-to-customers-from-1-january-2021/changes-to-vat-treatment-of-overseas-goods-sold-to-customers-from-1-january-2021

the only slight good bit is below which may help hubs

The changes will not apply to consignments of goods containing excise goods or to non- commercial transactions between private individuals. Existing rules will continue to apply for these transactions.

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Spoiler

dv6NrD1.jpg

rWHgZRY.jpg

CLp0S3L.jpg

2r5EAYJ.jpg

quVwEgq.jpg

c4c6w66.jpg

G0lvdwo.jpg

ngTmhhL.jpg

Szfugjs.jpg

UZBd9Xs.jpg

gtYdDr0.jpg

4x83uOE.jpg

yKwrcBx.jpg

WVRS1ro.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Mornings define our day so here’s to everyone having a great start, & here’s to everyone having a Wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Benoit46 said:

hot sweat GIF

@Hollywood E Rock

The Office Thank You GIF

@Benoit46

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, Benoit46 said:

For you my friend @Hollywood E Rock

FB-IMG-1610702332972.jpg

sexy scarlett johansson GIF by Tras la Cámara

sexy scarlett johansson GIF by Tras la Cámara

I thought the best looking thing I would see today is the Drive One Click. I stand corrected! You really know how to put a smile on a Psycho’s face!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday

Spoiler

hwzMQcc.jpg

KGl8zxS.jpg

3VZArWf.jpg

uUZXCFu.jpg

MFCF6np.jpg

ehgnK88.jpg

YMYFw2M.jpg

0kAE7U2.jpg

nFZtKDC.jpg

V8bQXlF.jpg

wmJAZAa.jpg

jPBFTAY.jpg

auJK1NF.jpg

QBl5P1t.jpg

nOm6kUD.jpg

laPWhys.jpg

KQIAJuN.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! hope today is a great day full of smiles, laughter, & fulfillment! Here’s to having a Thunderous Thursday!

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1