IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Early this morning, before I could come here, I had a lot of work, several meetings. In a break between one and the next, I was able to relax for a couple of minutes and thought: why does it take Koreans so long to release a Collector's Edition of "Parasites"? Many months have passed since its premiere...

And just today, a while after having thought about it, the beauty shots and the GB appear.

Tomorrow I'm going to try to take again an early break, and think: Why does Scarlett Johansson never knock  on my door? It's been a long time since I've had it ...

Maybe tomorrow when I come here are also beauty shots. Although there is no GB.

You never know! It's december! It's magic!

Have a good day everyone!

• Like 7

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

I was reading in another forum about all this trouble with the steels of the 4K complete series of Game of Thrones (glad I held off purchasing these, although would love to have a 4K steel collection of this series)... has any Psychos here bought these and if you did what is your analysis? 🤔

image.thumb.jpeg.75300905a110294cd15eb1798dbebc6d.jpeg

I’ve read on the BB reviews secrionthat there are some discs missing in the Steelbooks... In sone there’s missing whole seasons... 😮🤦🏽‍♂️😪

By the way... I’m still waiting for a drop in price... But the more I’ve seen is $10.00 off... Hahaa... Well this is my luck I guess... I preordered Resident Evil and Rambo collections and paid almost full price as I didn’t wsnted to wait... And these fall in peice almost 35% after release date... But when I chose to wait on these GoT4K they don’t drop in price... Well that’s my luck... 😅😅

Edited by LeGonze
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Good morning everyone

bikini GIF

15 hours ago, LeGonze said:

I’ve read on the BB reviews secrionthat there are some discs missing in the Steelbooks... In sone there’s missing whole seasons... 😮🤦🏽‍♂️😪

By the way... I’m still waiting for a drop in price... But the more I’ve seen is $10.00 off... Hahaa... Well this is my luck I guess... I preordered Resident Evil and Rambo collections and paid almost full price as I didn’t wsnted to wait... And these fall in peice almost 35% after release date... But when I chose to wait on these GoT4K they don’t drop in price... Well that’s my luck... 😅😅

Somehow there is always something with the GoT discs 🙄 some season I bought had the menu language in Italian

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, Benoit46 said:

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

Monday.....

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

@Benoit46

I know Mondays can be rough

sorry christian bale GIF

But

Looking Jacob Tremblay GIF by Good Boys

NEVERMIND! 😍😍

sexy scarlett johansson GIF by Tras la Cámara

Walt Disney Kaa GIF by Turner Classic Movies

5 minutes ago, Benoit46 said:

be quiet the rock GIF by HBO

Scarlett is still here 🥰

sexy scarlett johansson GIF by Tras la Cámara

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Spoiler

t9Eryd0.jpg

p6ZsCSk.jpg

R6ABg5U.jpg

VQxAb0X.jpg

1ywfK4F.jpg

J1t32ep.jpg

iBF1yRp.jpg

npZCjFL.jpg

DeCqiXh.jpg

XpEUOaU.jpg

RhW1GYH.jpg

PZDYSQV.jpg

NAkbVoz.jpg

KXVGYTo.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Mornings define our day so here’s to everyone having a great start, & here’s to everyone having a Wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Today I read that in Spain these days there is going to be a release of "The Human Centipede" saga Collector's Edition, supported and promoted by its director. There will be a collector's edition limited to 500 copies, with a "full slip", three plastic cases, a booklet, a poster, and an X-ray sheet; and also an Ultra Collector's Edition limited to only 79 copies, with some more goodies (a postcard signed by one of the actresses, an exclusive mask, small comic ... etc) in a box sewn and hand-stapled in leather. I also read some comment saying that the skin is real pig skin, but I do not know if that is true.

I only saw one of the movies, I didn't like it, and I'm not going to buy it. And the aesthetics of the edition, clearly connected with the film, don't excite me.

But when I saw the ad, a question arose: do you buy editions of films that you don't like just because you have something very limited, such as an edition with so few copies?

This case gives me some pity because this type of editions are not released in Spain too much times, and I always try to support them, even if it's not my priority. But in this case, I can't find any motivation to buy it. I can buy a movie that I don't like very much if it has a really nice edition; but not by inertia. In my case, I already have many things that I like pending to buy, I cannot also dedicate money to those that I don't like. 

Is exclusivity something so important that the film or design doesn't matter?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

But when I saw the ad, a question arose: do you buy editions of films that you don't like just because you have something very limited, such as an edition with so few copies?

Never. I'm quite selective with what I buy. The movie either has to be a favourite and/or one with a lot of rewatch value for me to think about purchasing it in any format. I don't collect just to collect. I'd rather have a small, personal collection of films that I value rather than a sprawling man cave of titles that merely serve as flashy ornaments more than anything else. However, I do understand and respect why people would buy editions based on the packaging/artwork alone as I myself have been tempted many times by these factors as well.

The one time I broke this rule and bought something on a complete blind-buy was the blu-ray for The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, which, luckily for me, went on to become one of my favourite films of all time. But, I don't think I'll dare attempt it again. xD

And if anyone is wondering, that movie is pretty much The Dark Knight 1.0, but set in the Wild West.

• Like 3

Spoiler
7 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Hide contents

t9Eryd0.jpg

p6ZsCSk.jpg

R6ABg5U.jpg

VQxAb0X.jpg

1ywfK4F.jpg

J1t32ep.jpg

iBF1yRp.jpg

npZCjFL.jpg

DeCqiXh.jpg

XpEUOaU.jpg

RhW1GYH.jpg

PZDYSQV.jpg

NAkbVoz.jpg

KXVGYTo.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Mornings define our day so here’s to everyone having a great start, & here’s to everyone having a Wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

😳 

Oh My God Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

WET Wednesday

Hide contents

t9Eryd0.jpg

p6ZsCSk.jpg

R6ABg5U.jpg

VQxAb0X.jpg

1ywfK4F.jpg

J1t32ep.jpg

iBF1yRp.jpg

npZCjFL.jpg

DeCqiXh.jpg

XpEUOaU.jpg

RhW1GYH.jpg

PZDYSQV.jpg

NAkbVoz.jpg

KXVGYTo.jpg

giphy.gif

Do The Right Thing Summer GIF by filmeditor

do the right thing water GIF

Cameron Diaz Im Gonna Be Wet For Hours GIF

basil :D

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Benoit46 said:

hot sweat GIF

Wetnesday ! :D

@Hollywood E Rock

santa claus thank you GIF by Macy's

9 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Nice GIF by Fall Out Boy

just what I needed after going through the new FAC GBs. Clear winner of this days selection for me 😃

Have A Nice Day Positivity GIF by megan motown

5 hours ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

😳

Oh My God Reaction GIF

55 minutes ago, Basil said:

Do The Right Thing Summer GIF by filmeditor

do the right thing water GIF

Cameron Diaz Im Gonna Be Wet For Hours GIF

basil :D

@Benoit46 @extantsrevenge @Veum @Basil

giphy.gif   giphy.gif