IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

1 hour ago, Fortis93 said:

A bucket list item of mine is to go to the US and try some of that genuine American BBQ.

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Now you're talking! Here in Missouri we have some pretty nice spots, my parents, & my girlfriend's parents houses being among the choices 😁. With that said I believe Memphis maybe the very best area to travel for some of that authentic BBQ!

delicious lamorne morris GIF by New Girl

hmmm 

kill road GIF

Killing It GIF by memecandy

bubba j christmas GIF by Jeff Dunham

basil xD 

• Haha 7

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Not today mate

5WmyaeDDlmb1m.gif.080ac775d38107dc2eb3d4f2a09f4e87.gif

Snickers bar tho 😁

can beat that riley, tesco triple chocolate extra special cookie from bakery for breakfast.

might add i need to go shopping not alot in xD 

also see cineworld to shut thursday due to no new films to show they where counting on new bond film but thats been put back.

bloody joke when they got nothing new to show and they want to get going again 9_9

basil 👍

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Fortis93 said:

They weren't showing Tenet?

yes but dont know how thats doing, on bbc news just now cineworld have not got enough films to carry on they shut the doors on thursday.

they where counting on new james bond film that would have took them upto christmas they said but its been put back.

cineworld i would say at a guess is one of 3 largest chains in the country here.

you got odeon, then cineworld then my vue.

lets just hope none of the others shut down.

there complaint is not enough new films to carry on for the moment studios keep pushing everything back and makes business atm non viable.

so they are locking doors don't know if for the moment or maybe they be back later???

damn studios

basil 👍

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

I also think it may have been perhaps slightly naive and short-sighted to bank on a single film, such as "Tenet" to save cinemas single-handedly.

all depends on how many people are coming maybe there trying to have 1 blockbuster to try to start getting people back thru the door, all the people i know not 1 one of them are prepared to go back in a cinema yet because of the CV and the closed in environment with air conditioning pumping around and around.

and i say that as an air conditioning engineer as well, you in an in closed room with the outside world sealed off no fresh air comes into that room at all.

you are essentially in a sealed balloon with what ever germs are there going around and around.

its all basically recycled air either hot or cold by machinery. and germs breed particularly well in a warm environment (people)

thermostat works out if too hot and kicks in the cooling, wont bore you with all the details.

the real worse case scenario its cold inside and heating kicks in, on my units i do heating coming off them can push 43c off the air coil and thats when germs growth goes wild.

i have had to do courses on allsorts worse being below read if feeling brave xD 

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/legionnaires-disease/#:~:text=Legionnaires' disease is a lung,but can be very serious.

anyway back to original point if you had 7 or 8 blockbusters would they get the footfall, to make it all pay?

basil 👍

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Trianna said:

I'm a rogue nun that secretly uses the toilets to transform into my devil-self (like Superman with phone booths) then I use @Gipsy Danger to spread my evilness through this network by seducing you all to sign up for GBs.

happy animated series GIF by Oggy and the Cockroaches

But who says that I don't have a mustache?

mustache GIF

Something diabolical is here... that you come in and start spending money without stopping, and without being able to avoid it. Yes. But until now I thought it was our weakness, not that it was due to your evil influence....

tumblr_mlzy2zPiEj1s9pzsmo1_250.gif

This makes me think that, indeed, the good choice  was option 2: You are the devil, and the toilets are the place where we usually connect with hell. Everything makes sense.

7Upo.gif

Even so, I admit that you have made me think of "Ms. 45" (1981), an interesting film by Abel Ferrara. Are you the protagonist?

162b382e1597ea50e761306c020508e3.gif

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Those days may be starting up soon for us. I'll go and have a swim (and a possible BBQ) for those unable to right now.

Toilets are always our friends in times of gastrointestinal distress and bladderial (yes, I just made that up) relief.

episode 19 GIF

4 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Now you're talking! Here in Missouri we have some pretty nice spots, my parents, & my girlfriend's parents houses being among the choices 😁. With that said I believe Memphis maybe the very best area to travel for some of that authentic BBQ!

delicious lamorne morris GIF by New Girl

Is it safe...

scared modern family GIF

3 hours ago, Casiusco said:

It sounds great for a big Psycho International Meeting ...

154e7c243f3abdeab70c8f7fb59dc268e2563eb9

Snl Reaching GIF by Saturday Night Live

3 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Plot twist: none of us are real.

james whale GIF

3 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Yes, sir.

200.gif

trick or treat GIF by evite

36 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Something diabolical is here... that you come in and start spending money without stopping, and without being able to avoid it. Yes. But until now I thought it was our weakness, not that it was due to your evil influence....

This makes me think that, indeed, the good choice  was option 2: You are the devil, and the toilets are the place where we usually connect with hell. Everything makes sense.

7Upo.gif

Even so, I admit that you have made me think of "Ms. 45" (1981), an interesting film by Abel Ferrara. Are you the protagonist?

I feel like...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Casiusco said:

7Upo.gif

I was thinking more along the lines of Liz Hurley in "Bedazzled". xD

EquatorialSecondhandBedbug-small.gif

@Hollywood E Rock Perhaps a Satanic Saturdays/Sundays?

• Haha 4