IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

It’s been pouring down and blowing a gale all day. Had to secure next doors fence with some rope, as she’s a little old lady living alone, and then the whole street had a power cut for nearly an hour as it just got dark. It was like going back to the 80’s! Had the candles out, checked the battery stash and everything! 😂

Time for Whiskey now 🥃 Nothing like listening to the howling wind outside, with a whiskey in the warm 😊 Cheers 🍻

good on you for sorting the old lady out 👍

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

been windy as hell down here all day too, but we had sun.

enjoy that whisky 

joseph gordon levitt cheers GIF by hoppip

im on the hard stuff coke cola xD 

basil :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, Neil21Harris said:

I need some advice.... should I trade my FilmArena Arrival for HDZeta Interstellar Lenti??

That's a tough choice! Both are beautiful editions and hard to find at a reasonable price.  I guess at the end of the day it's just personal preference.

Be careful that you trade with someone you trust. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Now I imagine you sitting quietly in an armchair, in the dark, with your legs crossed, calm, at ease, with a cup of something expensive to drink in your hand, watching your editions with a smile deciding which one you are going to see tonight, while your're listening ... over and over.. the same song...

I'm not that cultured. xD

It'd be more like this:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
SEXY Saturday

Spoiler

z7nAale.jpg

xvBEu4o.jpg

PqAYCOx.jpg

jxlS9QO.jpg

rZLmVcX.jpg

2ErRbbn.jpg

Da2JbKy.jpg

uaTFWow.jpg

nGhvvaw.jpg

8qUOmZX.jpg

uoIAKHt.jpg

L0CoyLI.jpg

jd6xdGJ.jpg

2CTDF6b.jpg

m5PLBPw.jpg

JEkXc2d.jpg

vC1G8Nz.jpg

DdW6q6y.jpg

LCz8VnW.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is feeling good & doing good! Here’s to everyone enjoying a Sensational Saturday!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, Neil21Harris said:

I need some advice.... should I trade my FilmArena Arrival for HDZeta Interstellar Lenti??

thing you need to seriously think about is out of hd zeta and FA, which is going to be your main collection. it may be you do both equally?

secondly if you had both in hand side by side which are you in love with which is completely stand out for you and there be many different reasons.

thirdly what do you need most in terms of completion.

fourthly which would be the hardest to replace? 

i know thats prob put your head in a spin but thats how i would approach it if it was me.

i hope it has helped a bit

basil :D 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

I'm not that cultured. xD

It'd be more like this:

I l.ike your option ;)

And don't confuse drinking something expensive listening Barry White with being cultured. There are a lot of people who don't have your good taste, and they do those things just to convince themselves that they are cool and/or cultured.

Since when was listening Barry White is like being cultured?

This world is going bad. And look, I liked the good old Barry, once I saw him in an interview in Spain, and he was a very funny guy. 

PD: Good morning, people. It's weekend!!! 

rocky.gif

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

It’s been pouring down and blowing a gale all day. Had to secure next doors fence with some rope, as she’s a little old lady living alone, and then the whole street had a power cut for nearly an hour as it just got dark. It was like going back to the 80’s! Had the candles out, checked the battery stash and everything! 😂

Time for Whiskey now 🥃 Nothing like listening to the howling wind outside, with a whiskey in the warm 😊 Cheers 🍻

I like people that loves to enjoy their personal moments. 

Knowing how to enjoy the good things in life -each his own- is the first step towards wisdom. ;) 

13 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Yo Bro, We singed Diego Llorente this week for a cool £17mil. Ex Real Madrid centre back and Spanish international.

We play Sunday lunchtime at midday UK away at Sheffield United. It’s a Yorkshire Derby so should be quite entertaining. We are the only two Yorkshire clubs in the Premier League. Every other week was a Yorkshire derby in the Championship 🤣

Good player. Maybe a bit expensive for his level, IMO, but he will give you good results.

Good luck today!

PS: Never trust a player only for having played for Real Madrid few days. That today is like a factory where many players are "stamped" every year, a simple marketing business. And there you can fin very different players. Trust better the results they get after getting out of there. Some become very good players; of others it is never known again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

I like people that loves to enjoy their personal moments. 

Knowing how to enjoy the good things in life -each his own- is the first step towards wisdom. ;) 

Good player. Maybe a bit expensive for his level, IMO, but he will give you good results.

Good luck today!

PS: Never trust a player only for having played for Real Madrid few days. That today is like a factory where many players are "stamped" every year, a simple marketing business. And there you can fin very different players. Trust better the results they get after getting out of there. Some become very good players; of others it is never known again.

Thank you for your kind words @Casiusco 😊👍🏼

The power went out again last night at 10pm and didn’t come back on again until 10:30am! Now enjoying my first cup of tea for over 13hrs.... 😱 That’s almost unimaginable for an English fellow 😂

As for Llorente, We desperately needed CB’s that are capable at this level, but also who can cope with Bielsa’s expectations and training. Therefore I don’t mind paying a little over the odds as long as Marcelo gets his man. I take heed to the warning of being ex-Real Madrid, but I would hope it must mean he has shown some brilliance or promise to have flirted with them.

It is interesting to see Leeds now have Hernandez, Rodrigo & Llorente. Hopefully Rodrigo & Llorente will settle quickly and integrate into the team ethos the current group have been showing 🤞🏼😊

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

As for Llorente, We desperately needed CB’s that are capable at this level, but also who can cope with Bielsa’s expectations and training. Therefore I don’t mind paying a little over the odds as long as Marcelo gets his man. I take heed to the warning of being ex-Real Madrid, but I would hope it must mean he has shown some brilliance or promise to have flirted with them.

It is interesting to see Leeds now have Hernandez, Rodrigo & Llorente. Hopefully Rodrigo & Llorente will settle quickly and integrate into the team ethos the current group have been showing 🤞🏼😊

We just had a bit of a historic, record-breaking moment with the Footy last night.

My second favourite team, the Rabbitohs (who, as many of you may know, Russell Crowe is quite fond of) managed a win of 60 to 8 against the Sydney Roosters (which many considered an embarrassing loss for them as they were at the top of the ladder).

The grand final is coming up, and it looks like the Rabbitohs are a force to be reckoned with this year (they won in 2014, which in itself was also historic as they hadn't won a grand final since 1971).

No idea if anyone is even interested in this, but I figured I'd chip in to the Football-related discussion. xD

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

We just had a bit of a historic, record-breaking moment with the Footy last night.

My second favourite team, the Rabbitohs (who, as many of you may know, Russell Crowe is quite fond of) managed a win of 60 to 8 against the Sydney Roosters (which many considered an embarrassing loss for them as they were at the top of the ladder).

The grand final is coming up, and it looks like the Rabbitohs are a force to be reckoned with this year (they won in 2014, which in itself was also historic as they hadn't won a grand final since 1971).

No idea if anyone is even interested in this, but I figured I'd chip in to the Football-related discussion. xD

fortis genuine question here like to know how on earth come up with some of the team names like

rabbitohs- was they going round ripping the heads off rabbits like dinosaurs and come up with that? xD

basil  :D 

• Haha 6