IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• ★ Administrators ★
10 minutes ago, Basil said:

fook me had a really sh1t day, they decided to turn on all the new air con in our old unit next door with the offices, problem is all the secondary (outside units) they decided to mount inside our workshop 3 off them as the site we are on won't allow them to hang on the outside wall.

I then watched the temp go from 25c up to 31c in about 1hr been like it since 12pm

we had all the roller doors open all day and the fire exit.

fooking office staff none of them give a fook as long as there at a nice 18C  and us in the workshop can cook had my own fan under desk which i bought going all day.

spoke to md explaining issues asking if he could get a fan put in thru the roof to suck the heat directly out side from the 3units.

he then asked where i was getting my info from about temp.

i then had to point at 2 thermometers i had on my bench said he couldn't believe it was THAT hot(cheeky git) and then said I'll think about the roof fan extraction and ill let you know.

wow do me a favour i think thats code for no we can spend £10000 doing up the office but you can fook yourself.

love him try brazing units all day in that heat espically as its his office staff causing the issue!

another office site there shutting down all move in monday great only another 8 cars to add where there are only 4 spaces as well.

good job i start earlier than them.

Thankgod tommorrow is friday :D

hows everone elses day been? better than mine?

basil :)

Hope you feel better now that you've vented it out! 

• Like 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and good evening fellow Psycho's 

I am stuck at work for another 2 hours but found the time to ask how everyone's Saturday has been ?? 

For all it was gonna be a scorcher the day the toon hasn't been that hot compared to what people thought. 

This is no @Basil style rant but this has been the slowest working day ever. Our air con works canny though lol. 

I hope everyone is getting thick of beverages and nice food on this fine Saturday. 😁👌

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Evening @Robertm89 , today so far going good .... work this morning till 12 then food shopping this afternoon...... just sitting down with a nice ice cold vintage cider .... been hot as hell here in the East Mids....

Yeah ... Enjoy @ukade2327 

I've heard some places have been beautiful and it has been nice here just not the heatwave that was expected. I wouldn't of seen any of it anyways so not too fussed.. cider the tipple of choice is it ?? 

10 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Yeah ... Enjoy @ukade2327 

I've heard some places have been beautiful and it has been nice here just not the heatwave that was expected. I wouldn't of seen any of it anyways so not too fussed.. cider the tipple of choice is it ?? 

It is for tonight’s tipple .... usually a areal Ale drinker and I have been known to enjoy a Bourbon or three...🤪.....

• Haha 1

perhaps we should change thread title piss heads of media psychos lol

i'm with ukade, im a cider drinker myself have been having angry orchard which i discovered in america ice cold glass from freezer some ice, dicovered you can by in tescos back then and now get in asdas and sainsburys as well.

if you haven't tried it @ukade2327 give it a go its lovely 👍

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda-compare-prices/Cider_And_Alcopops/Angry_Orchard_Cider_500ml.html?TrackingCode=AQAAAAE.qFmqsp5E_UKbxnzJ8O9luA

430667.jpg?v=20170514115548

also i would like to apolgise for my rant the other day, when the heat gets in me im not good, never have been in that respect.

anyway went out visiting both sets of parents yesterday keeping an eye on them both with the heat.

thank goodness for decent car aircon 15C NICE :D was 30C outside.

anyway good job did visit both sets parents, both had fans but where up in lofts.

jumped up there quickly got them down pluged in there working straight away in the morning as both sets olds its bit beyond them getting up there now really and they werent going to bother at there age (79) wasn't arguing with them either, it was done and i was happy.

first time i been right over the old man he was then glad i had got it down afterwards lol.

at least sunday is supposed to be cooler today down in the south today really feel for the french with 45c odd yesterday not good

all the best

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Basil said:

i'm with ukade, im a cider drinker myself have been having angry orchard which i discovered in america ice cold glass from freezer some ice, dicovered you can by in tescos back then and now get in asdas and sainsburys as well.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda-compare-prices/Cider_And_Alcopops/Angry_Orchard_Cider_500ml.html?TrackingCode=AQAAAAE.qFmqsp5E_UKbxnzJ8O9luA

also i would like to apolgise for my rant the other day, when the heat gets in me im not good, never have been in that respect.

anyway went out visiting both sets of parents yesterday keeping an eye on them both with the heat.

anyway good job did visit both sets parents, both had fans but where up in lofts.

jumped up there quickly got them down pluged in there working straight away in the morning as both sets olds its bit beyond them getting up there now really and they werent going to bother at there age (79) wasn't arguing with them either, it was done and i was happy.

first time i been right over the old man he was then glad i had got it down afterwards lol.

at least sunday is supposed to be cooler today down in the south today really feel for the french with 45c odd yesterday not good

all the best

Sounds like an eventful Saturday @Basil has Sunday been more relaxing  ??

I've had a roast and about to watch England win in the cricket. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Basil said:

all the best

@Basil, give your parents a hug and all the love you can :x... you are very blessed to have them around for so long! :)

8 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

Ill get some and try it .....👍...

34 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

I'll second that. Don't mind new ciders to try at all. 

I guess I'm not your mates then, I'm a tea drinker myself! coffee.gif xD

anchor-hocking-77722-new-orleans-22-oz-i

My favorite mix is:

70004.jpg&f=1

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Drink?...... Did someone mention Drink?!! 🤩 @Robertm89 @ukade2327 @RileyLad @Basil @Scary Hair @Veum

giphy.gif

I feel this thread could easily slip in a Real Englishhhhh hic* Room 🥴

Im not a cider man I’m afraid Team, but loves my real ales. In the summer I turn to lager 🍺 and have recently acquired a taste for Rum (in memory of my Grandad). Also love a Whiskey, scotch or bourbon 🥃. Gin & OJ is another fave, a few of them and I’m glowing! 😆

Always attend the annual beer festival, and in recent years have started attending the local Oktoberfests also.

My favourite EVER quote comes courtesy of Iron Man himself! “I am allergic to alcohol, I break out in hand cuffs” 😂👌🏼

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Drink?...... Did someone mention Drink?!! 🤩 @Robertm89 @ukade2327 @RileyLad @Basil @Scary Hair @Veum

giphy.gif

I feel this thread could easily slip in a Real Englishhhhh hic* Room 🥴

Im not a cider man I’m afraid Team, but loves my real ales. In the summer I turn to lager 🍺 and have recently acquired a taste for Rum (in memory of my Grandad). Also love a Whiskey, scotch or bourbon 🥃. Gin & OJ is another fave, a few of them and I’m glowing! 😆

Always attend the annual beer festival, and in recent years have started attending the local Oktoberfests also.

My favourite EVER quote comes courtesy of Iron Man himself! “I am allergic to alcohol, I break out in hand cuffs” 😂👌🏼

giphy.gif

I'm on a stay sober mostly . I might have a Bulmers 17 at the weekend  .

Rum ASDA's own white is lush .

My problem is spirits I don't like anything in thire🤢🤢

It's neat or nothing 😁😁

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scary Hair said:

I'm on a stay sober mostly . I might have a Bulmers 17 at the weekend  .

Rum ASDA's own white is lush .

My problem is spirits I don't like anything in thire🤢🤢

It's neat or nothing 😁😁

Im with you when it comes to Whiskey Ann, I wont poison it with anything 😆 Gin neat is a bit mental though 😂

• Like 1

Just now, Scary Hair said:

My favourite drink hot is coffee black or not a lot of milk ❤. No sugar 🤢🤢

Cold is Tonic Water 😁😊

I don’t drink coffee (I actually hate coffee) A glass of wine from time to time or a beer (especially in scorching heat like we just had) is all I can manage. 

I’m also a lousy drinker because whatever small quantities of alcohol I can swallow, I drink it all at once and fast, which generally means that if I’m out with friends, someone needs to put me in a cab within 20 minutes.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Good evening this and that alcoholics anonymous 😂😂😂 

Seems like we like a nice different variety of tipples.... 

My 2 favourites are still start on cider then get on the JD or glenmorangie later .. mmmmm

Right, I almost forgot. I love cider. Cider I can drink almost every day 😊

B339F841-C749-4BE6-9B01-2058FCFB3FDC.gif

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1