IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

21 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

ONLY 1 THING FOR IT 

Yell GIF - Loud Yell DextersLaboratory GIFs

Nothing like a woman in your ear 

is the incorrect answer, last she snored all night i went to work today with 2hrs sleep 😭

just tried sleeping for last 1 hr and a quarter and the snore factory is back on

Shhhh Shut Up GIF by swerkscared the shining GIF

Angry Chris Farley GIF

basil 😵

• Haha 3

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

Which membership should Ol’ Veum 🤠 pick when available my friends? 🤔

Well since you are cutting back on your spending I would say another 6 months of a Gold Membership should be just fine for you. Gold hasn’t failed you in any GB (that I know of) so you don’t necessarily need to upgrade unless you just want to contribute more money to the site (which would be awesome of you, but not a need). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Well since you are cutting back on your spending I would say another 6 months of a Gold Membership should be just fine for you. Gold hasn’t failed you in any GB (that I know of) so you don’t necessarily need to upgrade unless you just want to contribute more money to the site (which would be awesome of you, but not a need). 

That's all well and good until a release gets missed and then it's

Inside Out Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Now you’ve just put me in a deliciously tight situation, haven’t you 😝 

as if television GIF by The Voice  

Or  

You know how I love to give back to MP though😇

F93C49E1-883B-4190-A20F-BE32973DB439.gif.14f700c6f6ee653f20f68ebc0afd5d24.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, Neil21Harris said:

Can’t tell you how many times I’ve read and reread the list of platinum members and “imagined” my name with it.  LoL.  
good for y’all 

The longer you stick around the better your chances. If no platinum is available this time, grab a gold and then you'll have a better chance to upgrade at renewal.

• Like 5

@Veum we know which on you be upgrading to this year.

looking at the lists there are quite a few who have not been on in months so chances for upgrade are good this time around.

i did gold then jumped to plat last year.

maybe you feel its time to spread your wings like i did.

but its all down to what you feel at the end of the day.

dont forget usually tiered numbers increase each year, so a jump may be worth while now as well, especially on those tighter gb 👍

i hope it helps

basil 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Veum we know which on you be upgrading to this year.

looking at the lists there are quite a few who have not been on in months so chances for upgrade are good this time around.

i did gold then jumped to plat last year.

maybe you feel its time to spread your wings like i did.

but its all down to what you feel at the end of the day.

dont forget usually tiered numbers increase each year, so a jump may be worth while now as well, especially on those tighter gb 👍

i hope it helps

basil 👍

@Basil I do not know if you remember this, but when I first joined MP you gave me some advice & said At the end of the day try out GOLD And I took your advise & I just might take your advise this time also, thanks! :)

Ugg though I’d have to change my banner, the wifey took my pics to our local CVS store & had them printed up for my GOLD banner... would she do it again for Ol’ Veum 🤠 🤣

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Basil I do not know if you remember this, but when I first joined MP you gave me some advice & said At the end of the day try out GOLD And I took your advise & I just might take your advise this time also, thanks! :)

Yeah I was trying to give you practical advice in my last post. If Platinum is available it’s time for you to upgrade my friend! She has been waiting on you long enough!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1