IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

Forget Batman V110.0....  THIS is exactly the kind of thing I was hoping DC would do.... 

@Robertm89 @ukade2327 @R1s1ngs0n @Basil @Scary Hair @Veum @extantsrevenge @RileyLad

Cancelled after two episodes....☹️☹️☹️....first season will continue streaming but no second season.....

• Sad 3

HAPPY SUNDAY GUYS.... Another miserable looking day for me here and work to top it off this afternoon 😢😢😂 

Just been looking at what's maybe to come release wise and this is one that really excites me, what a CLASSIC. Hopefully we get an update on it soon. Not sure what the odds in that are with first man still shipping and aquaman after that. Anyone else think it's going to be a brilliant release. 

Screenshot_20190609_100553_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 4

Good Evening Folks!

I just ordered the Steel of Iron Sky 2 from Amz.fr as it is currently at 18Euro.

Has anyone heard of a special edition Steel or a Premium in the works?

I absolutely loved the cheesy goodness of the 1st film so hoping this one is a giggle as well.

I also see that Udo Keir has returned for Pt-2 which makes it a must buy for me, regardless! 🤗

Ta!

• Like 1

it was 31c sunny for 2 weeks :D

we got sun burned and she would not go back out in it after 1st week :(

safe to say 2 week was quite boring :(

trips out where bad/joke :(

and unfournately i saw a car accident involving 2 childs scooter on the road and a woman driver crying her eyes out and tbh think that will stay with me forever and not in a good way.

dont think the woman driver stood a chance with what i could make out as driving by in a taxi, it was like something out of a bad slow mo of a film.

anyway very glad to be back now

just need some normality now

basil :)

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Basil said:

and unfournately i saw a car accident involving 2 childs scooter on the road and a woman driver crying her eyes out and tbh think that will stay with me forever and not in a good way.

dont think the woman driver stood a chance with what i could make out as driving by in a taxi, it was like something out of a bad slow mo of a film.

That’s a sad story indeed but if it is normality you’re after, you won’t find it here I’m afraid 😉

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Basil said:

Not what you want to see unfortunately. Very sad by the sounds of it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

Afternoon all!

Welcome back @Basil ;)

Anyone know if there is a UK steel release for Dark Pheonix? Previously I would have expected HMV to be all over this, but not seen anything anyhwere? 

@Pbsw23Yeah I thought zavvi might of been all of if, as those at zavvi HQ would try and sell you a fart these days 😂😂 

I slag them but still order a lot from them....🙄🙄

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

@Pbsw23Yeah I thought zavvi might of been all of if, as those at zavvi HQ would try and sell you a fart these days 😂😂 

I slag them but still order a lot from them....🙄🙄

Agreed mate. I still order most Marvel Steelbooks from them, but have pretty much drawn the line there.

I nearly ordered Pitch Black from them but checked myself. Glad I did because I picked it up at Zoom for £8! 😂👌🏼

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pbsw23 said:

Agreed mate. I still order most Marvel Steelbooks from them, but have pretty much drawn the line there.

I nearly ordered Pitch Black from them but checked myself. Glad I did because I picked it up at Zoom for £8! 😂👌🏼

Yeah I seen that Zoom haven't got a lot but do some decent bargains. I picked up Django and American pie for £8 each bargain steels @Pbsw23 cannot go wrong. Zavvi sales are usually not all that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Yeah I seen that Zoom haven't got a lot but do some decent bargains. I picked up Django and American pie for £8 each bargain steels @Pbsw23 cannot go wrong. Zavvi sales are usually not all that. 

Whats a Zavvi sale @Robertm89 ?! 😂😂😂

They literally put a steelbook up for preorder at say £15, then they have a sale and mark the same Steel as RRP £30, reduced to £15 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Whats a Zavvi sale @Robertm89 ?! 😂😂😂

They literally put a steelbook up for preorder at say £15, then they have a sale and mark the same Steel as RRP £30, reduced to £15 😂😂😂

Yeah noticed that lol... Why still can't help but order most from them lol. My pre orders on there site is 7 pages long just checked 🧐🤫 good job the Mrs thinks a steels a tenner and a premium £30 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

Yeah noticed that lol... Why still can't help but order most from them lol. My pre orders on there site is 7 pages long just checked 🧐🤫 good job the Mrs thinks a steels a tenner and a premium £30 🤣🤣🤣

That pricing sounds familiar..... 🙄😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

My preorder page used used to be like that, but most of them (non marvel) either never sold old, or they re-released them. I recall Elysium peeing me off when they “found” some more stock.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Random Question for you English room.... Anyone aware of any cool/limited Big Bang Theory editions or collectibles? 

@Robertm89 @Basil @RileyLad @ukade2327 @R1s1ngs0n @Scary Hair @extantsrevenge

My dear fellow, let me answer this excellent question in two parts:

1. I am a Frenchman who, like other Frenchmen, likes to stick his nose in other people’s business.

2. I’ve never seen Big Bang Theory so I haven’t the slightest idea.

Ta-ta

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Random Question for you English room.... Anyone aware of any cool/limited Big Bang Theory editions or collectibles? 

@Robertm89 @Basil @RileyLad @ukade2327 @R1s1ngs0n @Scary Hair @extantsrevenge

I don't know if there is a specific special edition. But now it's finished I imagine there will be a steelbook/ complete boxset to come on Amazon/zavvi. Good show, wasn't as funny near the end as start but they never are. I haven't got around to final season yet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1