IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Scary Hair can you move our posts to the English room (or where you deem appropriate) to free up this thread for the peeps... I can get carried away hey!?

Thanks if you can!!😉

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

good morning everyone well sun is shining here, had to goto shops the morning get a bag of cookies refunded they charged me £22.50 for, should have been £1.50 xD

but they refund me money, free £2 voucher, free bag of cookies.

whilst there picked up a paper.

but asda countrywide has now reduced there hours 8am to 8pm in order to fill shelves, caused more panic if you ask me.

worse car park has been filled up by 8am and people all looking with that panic in their eyes bombing in their cars and queues of people around the building.

you would think they would set there hours and leave them set, instead keep cutting them down all the time. there making worse themselves by doing this constant reduction of hours causing everyone's anxiety levels to keep being pushed up.

any gain they where getting there now destroying peoples confidence in themselves with this.

anyway i hope everyone is still feeling well and passing the boredom ok. today i will be staying in and catching up on some battlestar galactica and some telly.

not visiting the mothers and mother in laws for mothers day.  we have had our orders from both of them so cards sent earlier in week.

not that doesnt make me and the wife feel guilty about it all.

Image result for stay safe GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

TOP GUN [4K UHD + Blu Ray] - CMA Project 
Summer 2020

We are dedicating these days to the graphic part of the CMA line and today we present the project dedicated to TOP GUN.
The 1986 cult film with Tom Cruise will soon be released in Steelbook 4K edition and we thought to create something truly exclusive!
The lenticular front artwork features one of the most famous posters while the back artwork created by Dave Merrell Artwork captures one of the most beautiful scenes from the movie.

Thanks to Dave for giving us this beautiful artwork that perfectly represents the spirit of the action cinema of the late 80s with Goose who shot a photo with the polaroid during the famous "inverted flight"

Maverick: "You don't have time to think up there. If you think, you're dead."

See you soon for new updates!

429EA9F1-5742-4E6B-804C-2DA79354BBE3.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

Good Morning Friends! @RAK @Robertm89 As of Friday morning I’m also on forced vacation (laid off)! 

giphy.gif

I shall not worry because I believe everything will be back to normal way before 

giphy.gif

So in the meantime I will get as much important stuff done around the house since I don’t suppose to leave the house.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Here’s to Everything going back to normal sooner whether than later! I hope everyone has a peaceful Sunday!

giphy.gif

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

Good Morning Friends! @RAK @Robertm89 As of Friday morning I’m also on forced vacation (laid off)! 

giphy.gif

I shall not worry because I believe everything will be back to normal way before 

giphy.gif

So in the meantime I will get as much important stuff done around the house since I don’t suppose to leave the house.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Here’s to Everything going back to normal sooner whether than later! I hope everyone has a peaceful Sunday!

giphy.gif

Im in the same Boat, House work ugh. But I want to refinance my house ASAP after this virus dies down to do some house updates, and finish my basement for a Media Room. So I guess I’ll turn a negative into a positive. Happy Sunday everyone.

• Like 2

@Hollywood E Rock im really sorry to here that m8, thats sh1t :|. im presuming is for a little while coronavirus is on and your plant has shut down?

wishing you all the best m8 and fingers crossed for you.

same for @RAK only just seen your post m8 thats cr@p as well :(

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Hollywood E Rock im really sorry to here that m8, thats sh1t :|. im presuming is for a little while coronavirus is on and your plant has shut down?

wishing you all the best m8 and fingers crossed for you.

same for @RAK only just seen your post m8 thats cr@p as well :(

basil 👍

@Basil

The rumors are that this will last a week or two so that’s not too bad, but the company didn’t give us a official return date because of course this situation can be ever changing & they really don’t know when it will be considered safe for us to return. 

giphy.gif

I’m going to enjoy myself until things change,

giphy.gif

I got enough toilet paper, soap, & toothpaste so no worries here!

giphy.gif

• Like 5

On 3/16/2020 at 1:49 AM, Trianna said:

Good morning everyone!

ocean grove shock GIF

Hope you stay healthy and have enough toilet paper 🤗

You know, a couple of years ago I would have never thought  a pandemic would rage across the world. Also, within that same breath, a tragedy would rage on over Toilet  Paper? 

What!? None of the scientific films I ever watched ever show a crisis on toilet paper! -

Nevertheless, we are glad to be hear. Thank you.

• Haha 5

this was on uk itv news tonight and has gone viral on the internet and spanish police going round singing with a guitar to cheers them all up

big well done to them👍

nice to see

also while im at it heres a song i think of at a time like this makes you think a little

basil 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1