IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

Here you have to be very careful which one you order, because there will be different steel books for this film,

Spain, France, Italy

without spine lettering and without title on the front,
which I particularly like, which is on the front of the German steel book Le Mans 66, in my opinion clearly better,
So keep your eyes open when buying Steelbook

LM 66.jpg

@CAYENNE-FAHRER

I went ahead and ordered these:

Best Buy.com

Ford v Ferrari 4K Blu-ray

Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook / 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital HD

image.jpeg.a5fe2bc20a4a7cc5d352b6932c614ba2.jpeg

TARGET

Target Exclusive DigiPack / 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital HD

image.jpeg.449928cd74edd8cd39fef7a2f467c97a.jpeg

AMZ.de

SteelBook / Le Mans 66: Gegen jede Chance / 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray

image.jpeg.a367a7a9b77b0068b2d5ed21f3a40ebd.jpeg

adam lambert queen GIF

1 hour ago, RAK said:

guardians of the galaxy GIF

tell me GIF
jingle all the way christmas movies GIF

nicksplat GIF
do want give it to me GIF

@RAK

Probably a glitch somewhere!😮 I just added it back, easy easy!😊

the simpsons glitch GIF by G1ft3d

Edited by Veum
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

There are two issues here...

It could be the announcement that Nils already knows about, but can't tell you...:D

Or it could be a follow up to the annoncement FA made about Disney/Fox. Which would be great news if they have also sorted the problem in China.

I wonder which it will be.

8 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

secret stephen colbert GIFschitts creek comedy GIF by CBC

I already see the Psychos hunting me now 🤣

zombie running GIF

Nils Nils Nils.............

giphy.gif

One day ill become a trusted one. 

Until then, I'll remember this my friend.

• Haha 4

🥤 Mail Call today!🤠 🎬

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

🎞

MP member/MP 

Blu Fans & Nova Media from a fantastic friend here on MP... thank you my friend!👏

happy best friends GIF

Blu Fans 

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blufans Exclusive Steelbook) SINGLE LENTICULAR 

Star Wars Rogue One Blufans One Click Box w/Posters *EMPTY* No Steelbooks /Discs

NOVA MNM

BLU-RAY / Atomic Blonde (4K+2D) Creative Edition

3D Blu-Ray filmy
FAC #126 HALLOWEEN (2018) FullSlip XL + Lenticular Magnet Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (Blu-ray)

image.gif.441eda32ce353c5d7ebfad5790284628.gif TARGET.it
Il Traditore blu-ray
image.gif.441eda32ce353c5d7ebfad5790284628.gif TARGET.fr
Rambo Last Blood BD/SB
image.gif.441eda32ce353c5d7ebfad5790284628.gif TARGET.com
Midway BD/SB, A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood 4K UHD/BD, Ocean’s 8 4KUHD, Superman 4K UHD/BD, The Legend of Tarzan 4K UHD

032B7AC5-B122-459A-B8F5-C26015625B8A.thumb.jpeg.f57c45e04452f565735f215eb5c14209.jpeg
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Count Dantes said:
  Hide contents

Obviously a Joke

But Still, Remember is one of, if not; the most important word in the English Language 🙂😉

No My memory for things like paying bills and dates or amounts is absolute terrible .

YET the random stuff that you get in pub quizzes that I can do Cats Cute Cat GIF by moodman

• Haha 5

Good morning party people!

revenge of the sith prequel GIF

10 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

No My memory for things like paying bills and dates or amounts is absolute terrible .

YET the random stuff that you get in pub quizzes that I can do Cats Cute Cat GIF by moodman

Same here 🤣 still my mom knows my appointments better than I do. But if you want some lyrics for show openings I watched as a child or some stupid trivial info then I'm the right person...BUT I also got a good memory of things friends and family tell me about themselves, like could tell me their favorite color weeks ago in a passing comment and I would remember.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Trianna said:

Good morning party people!

revenge of the sith prequel GIF

Same here 🤣 still my mom knows my appointments better than I do. But if you want some lyrics for show openings I watched as a child or some stupid trivial info then I'm the right person...BUT I also got a good memory of things friends and family tell me about themselves, like could tell me their favorite color weeks ago in a passing comment and I would remember.

Same here .  IF ALL the mundane have to do was as much fun as the random I might remember it better Brittney Spears Reaction GIF by moodman

• Like 3

🥤 Mail Call today!🤠 🎬

🎞

AMZ.co.jp

I am just super amazed at the great delivery from AMZ. Japan, it was fast (ordered 2/17, shipped 2/18, rec’d 2/20 WOW! 👏) and their packaging was also great... they win my best retailer award! 🏆

Why can’t other retailers duplicate what AMZ. Japan is doing, I’ve had 3 deliveries from them to the USA and everyone of them with the same great results, go figure!🤔  AmazonGlobal International Shipping (Priority) DHL Delivery in the USA! 👊

happy best friends GIF

Spider-Man: Far From Home 4K + 3D Blu-ray Japan

Amazon Exclusive SteelBook / スパイダーマン:ファー・フロム・ホーム 日本限定プレミアム・スチールブック・エディション(初回生産限定(特典 スペシャル・ボーナスディスク付 / 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray Spider-Man: Far From Home Japan Limited Premium Steel Book Edition (First edition limited (with bonus special bonus disc)

4586F6E6-FDF3-418D-B891-FEB396013C02.thumb.jpeg.ad331c76a2019137129d285cfc27f32d.jpeg

UPDATE: The more I look at this, the more I think this is becoming my fav Spiderman edition!😋

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤 Mail Call today!🤠 🎬

🎞

AMZ.co.jp

I am just super amazed at the great delivery from AMZ. Japan, it was fast (ordered 2/17, shipped 2/18, rec’d 2/20 WOW! 👏) and their packaging was also great... they win my best retailer award! 🏆

Why can’t other retailers duplicate what AMZ. Japan is doing, I’ve had 3 deliveries from them to the USA and everyone of them with the same great results, go figure!🤔  AmazonGlobal International Shipping (Priority) DHL Delivery in the USA! 👊

happy best friends GIF

Spider-Man: Far From Home 4K + 3D Blu-ray Japan

Amazon Exclusive SteelBook / スパイダーマン:ファー・フロム・ホーム 日本限定プレミアム・スチールブック・エディション(初回生産限定(特典 スペシャル・ボーナスディスク付 / 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray Spider-Man: Far From Home Japan Limited Premium Steel Book Edition (First edition limited (with bonus special bonus disc)

4586F6E6-FDF3-418D-B891-FEB396013C02.thumb.jpeg.ad331c76a2019137129d285cfc27f32d.jpeg

UPDATE: The more I look at this, the more I think this is becoming my fav Spiderman edition!😋

Very Nice, it’s been sitting in my Amazon Japan Cart for awhile now. I need to pull the trigger before it’s sold out like Venom, and have to pay more on eBay. 

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
51 minutes ago, RAK said:

Very Nice, it’s been sitting in my Amazon Japan Cart for awhile now. I need to pull the trigger before it’s sold out like Venom, and have to pay more on eBay. 

It really is a top notch package. I highly recommend you pull the trigger. You’ll be glad you did! 

• Like 4