IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be 🌤️ here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🙋🏻‍♂️ 

Wednesday Morning GIF by MOODMAN

0%
Pleasant and milder with intervals of clouds and sunshine; nicest day of the week

RealFeel®68°

RealFeel Shade™66°

Max UV Index4 Moderate

WindS 9 mph

• Like 5

Good afternoon/evening everyone.

It's raining, it's not cold, but I still can't see the blue sky.

Still, another good example of how the market is evolving: lately many Universal editions didn't include Spanish subtitles in the extras. Well, "Oppenheimer" is going to include them.

The market goes down, it breaks, and when time goes by, it settles back into a new reality.

It's funny, because Manta Lab was also doing something similar to what happened in Spain: they were distributing Warner Bros. products there, weren't they?

And Everythingblu ended up working for Zavvi.

That's fate. Universal editions and concentration of actors on stage.

In Spain there have been several "Best Buy" cases, and seeing how their shelves are now full of music vinyls and screen-printed mugs with viral phrases, that is only a trend, I can only say one thing:

tumblr_inline_nr4zl4FVJ01rrje9w_500.gif

Cheers!

• Like 4

Good morning everyone.

Seventh consecutive day of rain. It's incredible, everything goes to the extreme, as soon as you don't see a cloud for weeks, as soon as it starts raining and doesn't stop. 

Last night I wanted to go to the movies, but when it rained like this, I didn't want to leave the house. And I'm not the type of guy who sees rain as a problem, but I don't feel like watching a movie soaking wet either.

Rain plus wind is an uncomfortable mix for sitting for two hours.

I wanted to go to see "Cerrar los ojos", the new film by Víctor Erice. Maybe some of you don't know him, but he is an auteur film director, not at all commercial, very influential among auteur film directors, and he hadn't made a film for 30 years. 
I'll go another day. Out of curiosity.

And last week we were still on the beach.....

Anyway, have a nice day everyone!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Good morning everyone.

Seventh consecutive day of rain. It's incredible, everything goes to the extreme, as soon as you don't see a cloud for weeks, as soon as it starts raining and doesn't stop. 

Last night I wanted to go to the movies, but when it rained like this, I didn't want to leave the house. And I'm not the type of guy who sees rain as a problem, but I don't feel like watching a movie soaking wet either.

I wanted to go to see "Cerrar los ojos", the new film by Víctor Erice. Maybe some of you don't know him, but he is an auteur film director, not at all commercial, very influential among auteur film directors, and he hadn't made a film for 30 years. 

Ugh, rain sounds depressing 

IMG_9368.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Good morning everyone.

Send that rain our way in Texas! We are back in the high 80s/low 90s again.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Good morning everyone.

1 hour ago, LeadFarmer said:

Man I wish we still had 80 degree temperatures here in Pa. It's been depressing overcast or rain with maybe a day or two of sunshine. One of many reasons I am looking to relocate.

Guys these are the best of times to bring out your movies and popcorn and watch them at home, c’mon! :) 🎬 🙋🏻‍♂️ 

Film Action GIF by Alexander IRL Sad George Costanza GIF

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Heywoodmoutaw said:

Ugh, rain sounds depressing 

IMG_9368.gif

Rain can be beautiful. I don't mind a little rain if there are a lot of people in the street, or if it doesn't rain enough to bother me.

Still, obviously, I'd rather it didn't rain. But depending on the moment... as we use to say here: "If it rains, then let it rain".

cf8fd7a67e7b243d8ede174bd431b3f0.gif

4 hours ago, nathan_s82 said:

Send that rain our way in Texas! We are back in the high 80s/low 90s again.

Don't worry, it will come to you. The weather is crazy. It's cold when it should be hot, it's hot when it should be cold, it snows where it shouldn't, and as soon as you go 6 months without rain, it starts raining and doesn't stop. 

People here also missed the rain during these months, and by the second day they were tired of it. :D 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Veum said:

Guys these are the best of times to bring out your movies and popcorn and watch them at home, c’mon! :) 🎬 🙋🏻‍♂️ 

Film Action GIF by Alexander IRL Sad George Costanza GIF

You're right, @Veum, but the worst thing is that... we have to work! the bills don't pay themselves! 

Enjoy yourself, you can do it, you've done your part, and now you have the time you deserve.

;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Rain can be beautiful. I don't mind a little rain if there are a lot of people in the street, or if it doesn't rain enough to bother me.

Still, obviously, I'd rather it didn't rain. But depending on the moment... as we use to say here: "If it rains, then let it rain".

cf8fd7a67e7b243d8ede174bd431b3f0.gif

Don't worry, it will come to you. The weather is crazy. It's cold when it should be hot, it's hot when it should be cold, it snows where it shouldn't, and as soon as you go 6 months without rain, it starts raining and doesn't stop. 

People here also missed the rain during these months, and by the second day they were tired of it. :D 

I actually love rainy days, but after 7 consecutive days I think I would be ready for a change probably.  Variety truly is the spice of life.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Veum said:

@Casiusco howabout after work, I always did that? 🤔 🤷‍♂️ 

It's one of the best private pleasures there is, coming home, having a drink, playing some music; prepare a good dinner, and calmly enjoy a good movie at night.

Yes, I usually do.

But now I can't, I'm doing renovations at home and it looks like Vietnam. I even stored the player so that it wouldn't pick up dust or something would hit it.

Enjoy it today if you can!!!

• Like 3

Good morning!

Today will be Friday, and I'm missing Mr. David Lynch again. The good point is that he sgould be working, and form e it's always good news. 

The weather is bad, with rain and a lot of wind. Everyone here who wanted rain has had enough of it. The whole country is on alert -at different levels- for the storm. 

The bad thing about having a weekend like this is that you can't get out and do a lot of things. The good thing  is that we will be able to do like @Veum and enjoy any film. Maybe by streaming until be able to install my player again.

Have a good day everyone!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, LeadFarmer said:

Believe it or not I actually like driving in the rain especially when few others are out on the road but after a few days of it I'm ready for a solar recharge.

It's not a bad option... if you're not in a rush. Even better with good music in the car. ;) 

The solar recharge is needed by all of us, I think. Here after months without rain everybody said we need rain, and after a week they want to come back to summer :D 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 3