IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

In the Midwest we have Casey's gas station pizza.  The BBQ Brisket pizza will actually blow your socks off.  It is pretty fantastic.  They also have a delicious breakfast pizza as well.  I believe Wawas is expanding, so by next year might be able to try theirs.

Went to Wawas in Florida on a vacation and family loved the smoothies and ice cream.

YES! Casey’s pizza is the absolute bomb. As a former Iowan, it was our go-to pizza place growing up. The BBQ Brisket in particular really is astounding, I agree! 

It’s the crust for me. Not too thin, not too thick, nice and chewy. Delicious. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, ajames212 said:

Happy Sunday Evening Everyone.   Haven't tried the wawa pizza yet.    Maybe next Friday. 

the garlic crust I will say was a nice touch if you don't mind garlic in or on your food. If you get a 16 inch pie you get a 2 liter soda for a buck. not a big soda drinker but a cold glass of coke with a pepperoni pizza is a must for me no shade at pepsi folks.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, LeadFarmer said:

the garlic crust I will say was a nice touch if you don't mind garlic in or on your food. If you get a 16 inch pie you get a 2 liter soda for a buck. not a big soda drinker but a cold glass of coke with a pepperoni pizza is a must for me no shade at pepsi folks.

Thank you.  I like garlic,  I mess with that. 

wawa is always been awesome. Im so old I remeber when they cut deli meat.

Now here in Jersey their getting competion from Royal Farms. I hear the chicken is good. . 

• Like 3

Good morning everyone!

I was just coming to say hello, but reading some of the posts is making me hungry. 

giphy.gif

And if there is one thing that is clear to me is that, for some reason, being collectors and being gluttons go pretty much hand in hand. 

Interestingly, last night I had pizza for dinner, homemade. We felt like a change, the "industrial" pizzas of the typical brands... sometimes it's ok, but sometimes I like to give a little "life" to it.

Of course, the best pizza I ever tasted in my life was in Italy. It's a different business. It's the same with pasta: I love eating pasta, but it's so different the pasta I can eat here, even in the best restaurant, compared to the pasta you can eat in some regular restaurants in Italy....

The chicken thing here is a little different. In the area of Spain where I live there used to be no KFC, now there are several. Also Popeyes and others. Sometimes it's fun to eat there, but if I want a good chicken, for me, nothing like a roast chicken. With its sauce, juicy, tender, one of those times that just the smell makes you want to bite it. :D 

And I stop here, because I won't have lunch until 3pm, and there is too much time left to suffer thinking about these things.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952qemz2oyhqil7jisdgkv

• Like 4

On 10/29/2023 at 4:43 AM, Heywoodmoutaw said:

“FullSlip of "The Master"”

I just looked that up, and it’s gorgeous.  I was buying movies back then but not seeking out nice sets like I do now.  That edition makes me wish I had been.

For me it is a great collector's edition, an example to follow. It is perfect in what it should be. And you can tell so much that it was made with care and good taste...

Every now and then a good opportunity to buy it on eBay comes up. Interestingly, "Plain Archive" is not as trendy as other retailers, and except for some specific editions, others can be bought at reasonable prices from time to time. 

Maybe someday you'll get lucky. If you like it, you won't regret it. Even the texture of the full slips cover is appropriate.

• Like 3

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be   🥶  here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🙋🏻‍♂️ 

Monday Morning GIF

3%
Chilly with clouds giving way to sun; the chilliest air of the season sticks around through midweek

RealFeel®43°

RealFeel Shade™40°

Max UV Index3 Moderate

WindNW 10 mph

• Like 3

We have finally made it to my favorite holiday, Halloween! It has been a great 31 Days of Halloween and sad to see it end. But my ghoul will give me one last movie tonight, but last night she gave us a double-header from Arrow's new Hellraiser 4K Quartet of Terror.

hellraiser-movie-poster.thumb.jpg.b60eba8a1dc479829d2510b7b72cfd7e.jpghellbound-hellraiser-ii-movie-poster.thumb.jpg.985fff2ac35a78c008c8020ee2de8add.jpg

Happy Halloween!

23 Days Until Thanksgiving

55 Days Until Christmas

• Like 5

Good morning or afternoon, everybody.

Here the weather remains the same. After a hot and strange summer in October, on the 13th clouds appeared, it started to rain, temperatures dropped 15 ºC (=59ºF) and so it goes on, as if there was no other option. Day after day.

Tomorrow is a public holiday in Spain, and that adds a nice incentive to the week. 😍

Rain, cold, free time.... Yes, good time to watch movies at home!

Look at this: deep down, on our good moment, we try to be like @Veum! ;) 

Have a good day!

• Like 4

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be   🥶  here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🙋🏻‍♂️ 

Freezing GIF

0%
Cold with times of clouds and sun; breezy this afternoon

RealFeel®37°

RealFeel Shade™35°

Max UV Index3 Moderate

WindW 10 mph

• Like 3