IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Basil said:

just so you know currently ALL EMAIL notifications going to your email are DOWN AT THE MOMENT.

PMs have been sent to try get it sorted out 👍

so have keep an eye on things till its fixed

There was an issue it has been fixed normal service has been restored 👍

Fix It I Got You GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

Basil 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be 🌨️️ here my friends… good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠 🍵🧋

Freezing Sesame Street GIF by Willem Dafriend

DAY

40°Hi
RealFeel® 40°
Chilly
RealFeel Shade™ 39°
Cold 11/15 A rain or snow shower in spots this morning; otherwise, cloudy and chilly

...LIGHT SNOW COULD CAUSE MINOR IMPACTS... Light snow is expected today with minor accumulations, mainly along and north of I-70. While amounts are expected to be light, this snow could create slick spots, especially on untreated surfaces, bridges, and overpasses. Check conditions before heading out in the morning, and be prepared to allow extra time to reach your destination if needed.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be 🌨️️ here my friends… good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠 🍵🧋

Freezing Sesame Street GIF by Willem Dafriend

DAY

40°Hi
RealFeel® 40°
Chilly
RealFeel Shade™ 39°
Cold 11/15 A rain or snow shower in spots this morning; otherwise, cloudy and chilly

...LIGHT SNOW COULD CAUSE MINOR IMPACTS... Light snow is expected today with minor accumulations, mainly along and north of I-70. While amounts are expected to be light, this snow could create slick spots, especially on untreated surfaces, bridges, and overpasses. Check conditions before heading out in the morning, and be prepared to allow extra time to reach your destination if needed.

gerry dee cbc GIF by Mr. D

I'd love to just throw on a few layers, kick back, and put on a film or two. Or just stay in bed...

Tired Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

For over a year I never thought I got a single email from Media Psychos, but then someone told me to check my spam email, and it was like the floodgates opened.  Very happy they go there, as I would be so overwhelmed if they went into my usual email folder.

opening satisfying GIF

They all go to my main folder and it's a bit overwhelming at times, ha. 

Every once in a while I just search for MP, hit command A, and then delete. The inbox then gets knocked down a few thousand emails 😅

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

For over a year I never thought I got a single email from Media Psychos, but then someone told me to check my spam email, and it was like the floodgates opened.  Very happy they go there, as I would be so overwhelmed if they went into my usual email folder.

opening satisfying GIF

That's because you haven't fine tuned what you really need

• Like 1

I'm going to let you into my top number 1 trick for mp 

Your account have a separate email for MP

And basically sign up notifications from few threads as possible such as gb update thread

Then ones from say @Masterblaster

@extantsrevenge and head of gb pages so when a new gb appears you get a notifications for that.

After that you need no notifications 

And your email remains fairly free

But a second separate email is critical 

That's how I been running a test account I use and it works a treat!!!

Basil 👍

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 11/14/2022 at 2:58 AM, Sidewinder said:

It's my MP one year anniversary today! 😀 Thanks to everyone that makes this such a great community to be part of!

I've really enjoyed collecting premium releases over the past year, thanks to the MP staff for all the work they do running the GBs & the site, and to @blu.steel33 for the smooth running of the UK hub 🙂

Happy Anniversary! and I hope all of my fellow Psychos are having a wonderful day!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MikeH5856 said:

Yup! And I'm already salivating, too! 🤣🤣🤣 We just got our turkey last night, and at 25 lbs, I expect we'll have plenty of leftovers. I can't wait! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, hands-down. 

Hell yeah! I eat like a maniac on Thanksgiving. I just let myself go and indulge lol. 

i love food GIF

• Like 4

Awards

13 hours ago, MikeH5856 said:

Yup! And I'm already salivating, too! 🤣🤣🤣 We just got our turkey last night, and at 25 lbs, I expect we'll have plenty of leftovers. I can't wait! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, hands-down. 

mike genuine question here how many including your family coming round are going to be poking at your 25lb turkey?

basil 👍

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Basil said:

mike genuine question here how many including your family coming round are going to be poking at your 25lb turkey?

basil 👍

Normally, it’d be quite a few others from my wife’s side of the family. But due to some extenuating circumstances on their end, it’ll just be me, my wife, and our boys (only one of the two is likely to eat any of our feast). So, we’ll have some leftovers over the following days and make some kind of other turkey dishes, and freeze a bunch of it for later on.

• Like 1

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be 🌨️ 🥶 here my friends… good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠 🍵🧋

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

DAY

37°Hi
RealFeel® 33°
Cold
RealFeel Shade™ 33°
Cold 11/16 Low clouds and cold with a rain or snow shower in spots

...SNOW SHOWERS MAY CAUSE REDUCED VISIBILITY AND MINOR ACCUMULATION TODAY... Scattered snow showers are expected today across central Indiana. Brief bursts of snow could cause significant visibility reductions and cause dangerous travel conditions. Any snow accumulation should be minor, but a few slick spots on roadways are possible.

• Like 2