IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning everyone!

Points of the day:

1) I love the city in spring. You do the same things you always do, you are just as saturated with work, but it seems different. Everyone smiles more, people are in a better mood. And even a busy day like today is faced differently.

2) Yesterday I noticed that we have dropped our funny Champions League thread and its contest for a bit. And it's a pity, because it's so much funny. I'm one of the guilties, but I have had two terrible months of work, and I disconnected from everything. Even of that. I have not even been able to watch almost any game. And it makes me sad, because participating in this activity is very, very funny. 

3) My soccer team has had a bad season, another one. They have good players, but the lack of ambition in the club, and the laziness in the field, lead them to stay in mid-ranking positions almost by inertia. And the fans leave us disappointed and somewhat pissed off.

There are only 4 games left. Next season the club will be 100 years old, and we are supposed to improve the squad and have a different attitude. I hope so. For 5 years when we played the semifinals of EuropaLeague against Manchester we did not do anything fun again. And I want to have fun.

To end the season, yesterday one of our starting forwards, Santi Mina, a good player, we paid 15 millions for him... big money for us, very english style player, was convicted of sexual abuse. Four years of jail. He can still legally protest, and prolong the process, but from the moment the judge says that he is guilty, and emphatically, he must not wear our shirt for another minute. 26 years old, his careeer have finished.

4) It's me, or lately few collector's editions are going on sale....

5) As collectors, we all have our condemnation. Mine is not having signed up for the GB of UHD Club Blade Runner back in the day. It's been a long time, and it's still pounding on my head. What an absurd disaster on my part. Every time I read someone talk about her, or see a picture of her, it's like seeing that girl who left you just three days later.

6) I have here the third trilogy of StarWars movies, as probably almost all of you. And I had a good time watching it. I have had fun. And I still have fun. But... over time it becomes clear that this third trilogy as a whole was not a suitable ending to the saga, it's not up to the task. Not because it's bad, really... it's fun, but it's just like any other commercial trilogy, there's nothing special about it. There is more to StarWars soul in Episode III than there are in these three movies as a whole.

These are my morning thoughts. :D

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 8

well folks day from hell for me, went into work today they needed a unit by end of day.

so when i got in early off my own back started at 6.30am when supposed be 7am.

went at it hell for leather eventually got it all built ready for test around 12.30pm thought yes quids in here.

run it up and damn thing did not work got defective parts looks like so whole thing has had to come apart switch out couple of parts just to be safe.

still gunning it at this point only to run out of oxygen on my gas set up for brazing to be told 'we don't have any spare bottles' all of this at 2pm 

takes driver 40 mins to get new bottle for me. so could not get it all back together tonight 🙄

if anyone beat that please let me know

its been a 

jurassic park deal with it GIF

day all in all.

oh and dropped car of tonight for new front fog light, radio tyre valve, maybe nail in tyre and reglue door seal back on door. 

so expecting nice big bill tomorrow.

samuel l jackson marvel GIF

if didn't laugh you cry xD

basil xD 

• Sad 4

6 minutes ago, Basil said:

i is the daddy xD 

John Cena Movie GIF by Daddy's Home

basil xD 

200.gif

7 minutes ago, Basil said:

well folks day from hell for me, went into work today they needed a unit by end of day.

so when i got in early off my own back started at 6.30am when supposed be 7am.

went at it hell for leather eventually got it all built ready for test around 12.30pm thought yes quids in here.

run it up and damn thing did not work got defective parts looks like so whole thing has had to come apart switch out couple of parts just to be safe.

still gunning it at this point only to run out of oxygen on my gas set up for brazing to be told 'we don't have any spare bottles' all of this at 2pm 

takes driver 40 mins to get new bottle for me. so could not get it all back together tonight 🙄

if anyone beat that please let me know

its been a 

jurassic park deal with it GIF

day all in all.

oh and dropped car of tonight for new front fog light, radio tyre valve, maybe nail in tyre and reglue door seal back on door. 

so expecting nice big bill tomorrow.

samuel l jackson marvel GIF

if didn't laugh you cry xD

basil xD 

So sorry my friend to hear of your bad day… maybe when you get time pop in the…

5th of Sith

revenge of the sith episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

200.gif

So sorry my friend to hear of your bad day… maybe when you get time pop in the…

5th of Sith

revenge of the sith episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

be grateful for a nice hot shower and decided on takeaway tonight and im having a sirloin steak and chips to make up 😋

basil 👍

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

Sounds good for you 🥘

@Basil I meant to ask you way back, does your wife enjoy movies and if she does what are her fav genres? 🧐 

reason i laugh sometime she will watch what im watching but some occasions she will just here the title and automatically just go no and the heels go in the ground as i say and nothing will change her mind, my reaction is you havent even watched 10-15 mins of a film how do you know you do not like it?

answer i get back is no dont like it, it drives me up the wall sometimes wish she just give some of them a go.

but saying that i have got her into some films she would have never watched by herself so im slowly winning and i keep trying :D

just hopefully what ever house we buy, i will have enough room for a much larger newer telly but shhhhhh she does not know yet xD 

Saturday Night Live Flirting GIF

• Like 5