IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Sounds like you shouldnโ€™t be at work to me @Basilย ๐Ÿคญ

ย 

well funny you should say that went to start work this morning and the job involved brazing and the inside of the unit pipeworks was stinking from day before and i just could not face it. i felt green like really green

so my common sense head dropped on and decided to come home and im having tomorrow for good measure, which is only half day normally anyway.

so at the moment just having sitting in my pjs having a very quiet day.

i havent this bad in a long while which is extremely unusual for me im normal fit as a flea.

ย 

when i told my manager from the other side of her office i was ill and going home she literary leapt up the other side rooms wall trying to keep away from me xDย 

thanks for everyones supportย ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

basilย ๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

๐Ÿฅคโ˜•๏ธย Topย ofย theย dayย toย ya,ย goingย toย beย โ„๏ธย ๐Ÿฅถย ๐ŸŒฌย hereย myย friends...ย goodย dayย there,ย VEUMย hereโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ™:)๐Ÿค 

ย 

Freezing GIF

ย 

DAY

RealFeelยฎ 14ยฐ
RealFeel Shadeโ„ข 14ยฐ
Breezy and much colder with snow; some sleet mixed in early, accumulating 2-4"; there can be power outages and dangerous travel
ICE
ย 
4 - 8 in
Snow
STARTED
END
1:00 AM
Friday, 2/4
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, waxenol said:

I've never paid much attention to them. The police, that is๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

police academy 4 GIF

ย 

ย 

6 hours ago, Basil said:

Morning all I feel like dogs muck todayย 

Woke up at 3am with headache took some headache pills then run for the bathroom with projectile puking

Only just made it into work today

ย 

cat face GIF

ย 

Basilย ๐Ÿคข

ย 

@Basilย my good friend I hope you feel real good soon, just stay in your pjs with a warm cup of tea and watch the Tellyโฃ๏ธ

ย 

Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by Chippy the Dog

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Basil said:

ย 

well funny you should say that went to start work this morning and the job involved brazing and the inside of the unit pipeworks was stinking from day before and i just could not face it. i felt green like really green

so my common sense head dropped on and decided to come home and im having tomorrow for good measure, which is only half day normally anyway.

so at the moment just having sitting in my pjs having a very quiet day.

i havent this bad in a long while which is extremely unusual for me im normal fit as a flea.

ย 

when i told my manager from the other side of her office i was ill and going home she literary leapt up the other side rooms wall trying to keep away from me xDย 

thanks for everyones supportย ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

basilย ๐Ÿ‘

Feel better soon buddy!

• Like 3

Psychos, looking outside my back window now and I see a young deer limping around the woods possibly looking for vegetation and might have a sprain in itโ€™s left front leg or possibly a broken leg ๐Ÿ˜ข โ€ฆ

ย 

Iโ€™m afraid of itโ€™s fate, as I have seen coyotes in the past!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑย 

ย 

Sad Arrested Development GIF

• Sad 3

29 minutes ago, Veum said:

Psychos, looking outside my back window now and I see a young deer limping around the woods possibly looking for vegetation and might have a sprain in itโ€™s left front leg or possibly a broken leg ๐Ÿ˜ข โ€ฆ

ย 

Iโ€™m afraid of itโ€™s fate, as I have seen coyotes in the past!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑย 

ย 

Sad Arrested Development GIF

Do you have a Game Warden close to you? They can help out sometimes.ย 

• Thanks 1