IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Hello friends, wondering where the best place to post if anyone has any leads on a possible upcoming release? I didn't want to start a whole new topic about it, thought it might be better to just post it in a common chat thread? I came across some figures being made for the film "Lamb", and the person posting them said it's for a Korean release of this film, was wanting to see if any of the folks here may know where this is eventually coming out at, here's a link to their Instagram post; https://www.instagram.com/p/CYrgsNCPY9k/

In private messages they said "The Lamb figure doll is a doll made by ordering the movie Lamb from a Korean distributor". Looks freaking cool as hell. 

• Like 2

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, cinreigns said:

Hello friends, wondering where the best place to post if anyone has any leads on a possible upcoming release? I didn't want to start a whole new topic about it, thought it might be better to just post it in a common chat thread? I came across some figures being made for the film "Lamb", and the person posting them said it's for a Korean release of this film, was wanting to see if any of the folks here may know where this is eventually coming out at, here's a link to their Instagram post; https://www.instagram.com/p/CYrgsNCPY9k/

In private messages they said "The Lamb figure doll is a doll made by ordering the movie Lamb from a Korean distributor". Looks freaking cool as hell. 

@cinreigns you might enjoy a couple of these my friend here! :)🎬

New movie trailers thread.........

Movie Talk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cinreigns said:

i cant help you in this case but @extantsrevenge and @Benoit46 are fairly well knowledged, any ideas guys?

basil 👍

• Like 2

Alright, I'm gonna post this here as I simply don't want to reignite the talk in the thread it originated (TDK Blufans) or anywhere else for that matter.

If there was a big frown reaction emoji on here I'd have dished that out to almost all posts on the 26th page. There is literally NO reason to publicly laugh or embarrass other places that host GBs due to their misfortune - self-afflicted or otherwise. It only serves to validate others in returning the favor and I do believe there already is or was some bad blood between here and there.
It's not a competition people and I like many (most) of you consider MP to be "home" in this hobby and posts like that is a surefire way to get added to ignore lists.

/end rant

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awards

1 hour ago, tr0llhatt said:

Alright, I'm gonna post this here as I simply don't want to reignite the talk in the thread it originated (TDK Blufans) or anywhere else for that matter.

If there was a big frown reaction emoji on here I'd have dished that out to almost all posts on the 26th page. There is literally NO reason to publicly laugh or embarrass other places that host GBs due to their misfortune - self-afflicted or otherwise. It only serves to validate others in returning the favor and I do believe there already is or was some bad blood between here and there.
It's not a competition people and I like many (most) of you consider MP to be "home" in this hobby and posts like that is a surefire way to get added to ignore lists.

/end rant

I’m not the brightest bulb on here 😆  & probably more naive then most, but I hardly ever pick up on these subtlety sarcastic remarks from our members (unless it is obviously blatant!). 👨‍🦳

I just like to help our members when I can and have a chuckle here & there to lighten our load on this crazy, mixed-up world… I do enjoy everyone on here❣️😘

Morning Psychos enjoy your day!

2 hours ago, Basil said:

Morning all just got in work and it gonna be another busy day here 🙀

Anyone got any form of go go juice I need a lift 🙃

Good Morning GIF

Hopefully we may get blufans today

And now off to charge phone battery 14% isn't good 

Hope everyone has a great day 👍

Basil 👍

Tired Energy Drink GIF by Red Bull

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

🥤️ Top of the day to ya, going to be ️ here my friends... good day there, VEUM here❣️🙏:)

Sad Charlie Brown GIF

CURRENT WEATHER

9:09 AM

41°F
RealFeel® 37°
RealFeel Shade™ 37°

NIGHT

24°Lo
RealFeel® 6°
Cloudy and colder; a little snow and sleet early, then snow and sleet, 1-3"; travel will be extremely difficult and dangerous

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Squeegie McGee said:

Wish we got that down in Tennessee 

I love winter weather! 

Charlie Brown Snow GIF

You wouldn’t have like working in it like I did, trust me… remembering the blizzard of ‘78 ❄️ 🏣

valentine ts GIF

Blizzard of ’78: 44 years later, records still hold

That was me also! 🤪

bugs bunny win GIF by Looney Tunes

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Veum said:

🤠😳 Stay safe my midwestern friends on Thurs. 2/3 big storm snow/ice ❄️ 🧊coming through hunker down! 🙌

@Basil my area! :)

1 hour ago, waxenol said:

*Blizzard of 77

Some of my earliest memories are just seeing an inch or two of daylight out our living room window. I'm on the north shore of Lake Erie and I tell ya, it's been gettin hairier around these parts the last few years.

Cat GIFJim Cantore Snow GIF by The Weather Channel

@Veum @waxenol

I know how to drive in the snow hehe.. I just love the scenery the snow produces.. also.. I  LOVE to go snow drifting

cousin GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, waxenol said:

Over a foot 😬

Lucky! I've seen a foot of snow once and it was when I had to work with my coworker out in the country after the roads were plowed. I worked with him for 2 days and his family were snow lovers so the next day we finished work early and me and his family went sledding off this natural human made dam... it was fun af! This was 11 years ago when I was working for another company 

• Like 1