IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

i'll do mikes post for next week here

morning 

goodnight

morning

goodnight

morning 

goodnight

morning 

goodnight

morning

goodnight

there @Veum you can have next week off for good behaviour mate xD 

@Hollywood E Rock you got no such luck boobies are still required but you can have mondays off if you like as @Trianna wont show till around wednesday xD 

200.gifvu5qgkc_orig.gif

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

basil xD 

• Haha 3

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Basil said:

i'll do mikes post for next week here

morning 

goodnight

morning

goodnight

morning 

goodnight

morning 

goodnight

morning

goodnight

there @Veum you can have next week off for good behaviour mate xD 

@Hollywood E Rock you got no such luck boobies are still required but you can have mondays off if you like as @Trianna wont show till around wednesday xD 

200.gifvu5qgkc_orig.gif

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

basil xD 

@Basil what’s your…

Jason Patric What GIF by Wayward Pines

Bill Murray Drink GIF

• Like 3

ah right, yes wrist went saw surgeon yesterday they took off the cast and did x rays and he said it is healing nicely upto this point and he is very pleased with the progress so far,

the bone is still forming in the wrist and has given me a splint to wear for the moment and every so often im to take it off and do some exercises to help loosen stuff inside the hand and help the muscles and all the other bits.

now got a titanium plate in there with 10 screwsimage.png.4a7405d71c97f2cbf3dfd4822ce14f99.png all holding it together does look impressive on the x rays, which i managed to get some photos of.

he has now booked me in to see him in 2-3 months time for further scan and checks then.

and the sleep apnea i got an appointment on 6th dec, to get results from sleep study and i believe a cpap machine as the appointments is in the actual main respiratory wards and not the out patients department as before. but i be amazed if i havent got it like jaw on the floor.  

but so far all is looking good

happy season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

basil 👍

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Basil said:

ah right, yes wrist went saw surgeon yesterday they took off the cast and did x rays and he said it is healing nicely upto this point and he is very pleased with the progress so far,

the bone is still forming in the wrist and has given me a splint to wear for the moment and every so often im to take it off and do some exercises to help loosen stuff inside the hand and help the muscles and all the other bits.

now got a titanium plate in there with 10 screws all holding it together does look impressive on the x rays, which i managed to get some photos of.

he has now booked me in to see him in 2-3 months time for further scan and checks then.

and the sleep apnea i got an appointment on 6th dec, to get results from sleep study and i believe a cpap machine as the appointments is in the actual main respiratory wards and not the out patients department as before. but i be amazed if i havent got it like jaw on the floor.  

but so far all is looking good

happy season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

basil 👍

@Basil sounds great as you are on the mend, I’ll continue 🙏 for you and your complete health my friend! :)

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Spoiler

jVmo3yb.jpg

iKY0i9M.jpg

Gc115q3.jpg

DKI0eVU.jpg

nEfJMI1.jpg

mq9KxLL.jpg

xqlWJbS.jpg

XaPC5JA.jpg

gCd5Jqu.jpg

lXGSfx3.jpg

gepo5DE.jpg

g3PGtR3.jpg

wzjWAvY.jpg

ceEEqYw.jpg

uPYBfM8.jpg

GGhSemM.jpg

9zjdKmh.jpg

g4D5nsu.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Whether you see today as the first day of the week or the last, I hope that you enjoy it & use it to prepare for the days ahead. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

21 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Hecko

That’s a great pickup too! I enjoyed that movie so much I bought HDZETA & Manta Lab One Clicks.

I have not really looked at the Manta lab one will have to go check it out. I have been looking for the HDZETA one for ages at a good price just glad to get one. That sale list tho wow so much good stuff had to hold back lol.

Im OOR

Edited by Hecko
  • Like 5

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

BYLdAWd.jpg

DKQokoJ.jpg

N0jtE42.jpg

Zm5Q1Ne.jpg

ByYjlXP.jpg

VKfAVWV.jpg

bwEQYmh.jpg

iR0q4ps.jpg

WIjELzd.jpg

sqdrkcv.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, & living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2