IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Basil said:

morning all :D

going to a @raylight, he prob do better than me :D

here's my top 3 in order :D

Hide contents

very sultry wants to go for a drive with longing eyes

psvuIsE.jpg&key=1ba0a4642de18183dc5dc0b8

so looks like cheryl cole 🥰 OMG

v4X89U4.jpg&key=aeddad8ba4f9713d7dd0bcde

longing eyes sultry and wanting something, wonder what that could be :D

very nice long legs :D

11WnEon.jpg&key=2497ef1f02bbb26393e05a81

there you go :D

basil B|

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Morning !
@Basil with @Hollywood E Rock's collection you'll ever be on the right track. 😉

But I must say...yes...you have a really good taste. 👍

For me it's so hard to decide because all my blood is running in one direction at the moment... 😁🤪😆

I have to give a reply to yesterday's selection of "fit friday" which is one of my favourite days.

My favourites for today:

Spoiler

1. super blondie

psvuIsE.jpg

2. curly choco cutie

uSkawGE.jpg

3. super-slim-skinny blondie

11WnEon.jpg

4.  Miss "wonder-curves"

v4X89U4.jpg

And last...but my personal No1:

what a bombshell of lady ! super body...what curves....long hair...kissy lips...I'm in love 😍...and now I know why my blood is running in one direction...😂

Km369hd.jpg

Edited by raylight
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

@Hollywood E Rock Sorry, forgot to vote yesterday...damn it.

here's my selection for "fit friday".

Again very hard to decide there are so many different looking beauties available...

Spoiler

1. totally trained fitness lady the mysterious look in her eyes. looks really interesting. And I like her clean dark brown skin.

She hopefully melts like chocolate also in my hands. 😉

sH9Z1EG.jpg

2. she looks somehow so cute and seems to enjoy the situation. friendly face...like it ! And of course a hot body. *mjam*

MKSaLXt.jpg

3. girl next door. wanna meet her. simply normal cute beautiful lady.

UpkoLPd.jpg

4. Miss "Heidi". what should I say..."Großvater...Großvater..." 😂

just joking because of her pigtails. top body, top smile/laugh !!!

KMmzhOx.jpg

5. Miss "nearly perfect" (if Photoshop didnt do the job...)

seqQ1oW.jpg

6. Normally I dont like these kind of strapse/hold-up stockings but...the lady is...*wow*
(she looks like she wants say "you have not been good and I will punish you now..."

Oh yes...please !!! 😆

qJBnaqE.jpg

7. And the real "po*** Almdudler-Heidi" 😂

her look and her two "arguments" promise a night to remember... 🤩

y4YcSpn.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
SEXY Saturday

Reveal hidden contents

Gh8k1u9.jpg

psvuIsE.jpg

uSkawGE.jpg

nWdWa6c.jpg

Km369hd.jpg

oK4OsZv.jpg

RHEB8bv.jpg

fwEvR4j.jpg

pKGn6Mb.jpg

11WnEon.jpg

dBOocGZ.jpg

v4X89U4.jpg

rMKBlBt.jpg

J10cRAY.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is feeling good & doing good! Here’s to everyone enjoying a Sensational Saturday!

giphy.gif

I would put in my 2-cents, however every time I say something they put me in...

let him out stephen king GIF by Mr. Mercedes

Where’s Veum 🔦 

Snooping Brennan Elliott GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Veum said:

I would put in my 2-cents, however every time I say something they put me in...

let him out stephen king GIF by Mr. Mercedes

Where’s Veum 🔦 

Snooping Brennan Elliott GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

You can give your opinion just follow everyone else’s lead & put the photos in a spoiler tag. Also keep the party in our English Room. What happens in here stays in here 🤪

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Spoiler

Y1GT6OR.jpg

6GZZrLk.jpg

sCfcJD8.jpg

wEK8Moi.jpg

fCf0N9z.jpg

TCCVz72.jpg

LOeNvVe.jpg

LngGQkH.jpg

DASErQZ.jpg

upTM7xr.jpg

GY0faZI.jpg

jOBwl6l.jpg

0Y4aNK4.jpg

F5SpxE5.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are feeling well today! Here’s to everyone having a Soothing Sunday & a great start to the new week!

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

EdsPSB6.jpg

OhRmjNc.jpg

PMPZmBG.jpg

J8hQ2kq.jpg

ws6Y85r.jpg

9ZeAAL6.jpg

M6l1faD.jpg

llwjVpJ.jpg

oSwU1Eo.jpg

8hMCWZG.jpg

UEpqnVF.jpg

tM537Iu.jpg

oXC1Fcc.jpg

RtszIp5.jpg

u8e55gR.jpg

xLv0flG.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Trianna said:

Good morning

Tired Jet Lag GIF by CBC

Those damn mosquitoes bites were keeping me awake all night...must...not...scratch...

@Hollywood E Rock those fine men have some terrible taste in fashion 😂

and there was me thinking you would like the one on the quad bike, thinking hmmm i take that for a ride xD 

lasso high horse GIF by Kacey Musgraves

basil :D

Edited by Basil
  • Haha 4

morning all, well looks like our country may be going into a 2 week mini lockdown.

we will all find out this afternoon when the announcement comes from boris :D

my wife has the day off today anyway she decided to duck round the shops and fill up on everything.

she said doesn't want to be in the situation like when covid first hit and the mass run on the shops happened and you could not get alot of stuff.

looks like the spare room is getting filled up :D

good morning GIF

basil 👍

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, Basil said:

morning all, well looks like our country may be going into a 2 week mini lockdown.

we will all find out this afternoon when the announcement comes from boris :D

my wife has the day off today anyway she decided to duck round the shops and fill up on everything.

she said doesn't want to be in the situation like when covid first hit and the mass run on the shops happened and you could not get alot of stuff.

looks like the spare room is getting filled up :D

good morning GIF

basil 👍

Well that doesn’t sound like fun, what is the purpose of the lockdown? Is everything 👌 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RAK said:

Well that doesn’t sound like fun, what is the purpose of the lockdown? Is everything 👌 

covid slowly on the rise in the north of the country, particulary in the 20-30 bracket they seem to think. there are already some restrictions in the north in local areas.

the talk is a short sharp lockdown to bring the covid numbers down as its been on the rise last few weeks on chart on the news.

and with all the normal winter flus coming along they want to get it all under control now.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Basil said:

covid slowly on the rise in the north of the country, particulary in the 20-30 bracket they seem to think. there are already some restrictions in the north in local areas.

the talk is a short sharp lockdown to bring the covid numbers down as its been on the rise last few weeks on chart on the news.

and with all the normal winter flus coming along they want to get it all under control now.

Makes sense, well hopefully it works out. You take care of yourself.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Good morning!!

A new week begins with energy. Autumn is about to begin in this part of the world, and perhaps we should go to the other that is about to receive spring. But let's be honest, sometimes cold has its charm. It takes a little of each option to be able to value it. 

Be good, and be very productive to have more budget for your favorite editions. ;) 

Productivity+-+online+women+biz.gif?form

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Basil said:

Sorry. Something similar happens in Spain, although in the area where I live we are calm and we do something similar to normal life, but with masks. The worst thing is that you cannot travel, and sometimes the job requires it.

Even so, if in areas of Spain where there are big Covid problems they don't control it, the same will end up happening here. And that day I will change my strategy: instead of buying many tasty things to spend a good confinement, I will buy many healthy things to compensate for everything I ate during the confinement, and, above all, at the wedding I went this last weekend... ;) 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Trianna said:

Good morning

Tired Jet Lag GIF by CBC

Those damn mosquitoes bites were keeping me awake all night...must...not...scratch...

Welcome to the world of temptations. Scratch or not scratch. Now we will see how strong you are. :P 

PS: The best way to avoid looking like this is... to fight the mosquito before it bites you.

giphy.gif

• Haha 4