IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

SEXY Saturday

Spoiler

yJJzMXf.jpg

M9OjxED.jpg

46j6KS5.jpg

gVTKxQu.jpg

ObWyHcc.jpg

RL3hI5s.jpg

7TWjet1.jpg

qJNDcgb.jpg

Wm5OIsq.jpg

b9nl2oB.jpg

6OhKVu1.jpg

swmrqrF.jpg

V000ifG.jpg

lqCiyVg.jpg

mZ7msN3.jpg

GCCQkmP.jpg

Syf0z65.jpg

j55bcWR.jpg

JO4lg6F.jpg

Jw87CHb.jpg

HwZ6CCa.jpg

G2Rta23.jpg

bGgvcCy.jpg

56aYH2Q.jpg

SUcxdIx.jpg

g3lUnq9.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is feeling good & doing good! Here’s to everyone enjoying a Sensational Saturday!

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

SEXY Saturday

Reveal hidden contents

yJJzMXf.jpg

M9OjxED.jpg

46j6KS5.jpg

gVTKxQu.jpg

ObWyHcc.jpg

RL3hI5s.jpg

7TWjet1.jpg

qJNDcgb.jpg

Wm5OIsq.jpg

b9nl2oB.jpg

6OhKVu1.jpg

swmrqrF.jpg

V000ifG.jpg

lqCiyVg.jpg

mZ7msN3.jpg

GCCQkmP.jpg

Syf0z65.jpg

j55bcWR.jpg

JO4lg6F.jpg

Jw87CHb.jpg

HwZ6CCa.jpg

G2Rta23.jpg

bGgvcCy.jpg

56aYH2Q.jpg

SUcxdIx.jpg

g3lUnq9.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is feeling good & doing good! Here’s to everyone enjoying a Sensational Saturday!

giphy.gif

wink-point.gif

However, I don't see @Veum anywhere in there...

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

For me it was watching Saturday Disney whilst eating a bowl of Coco Pops cereal. What about you guys?

The cereal variety was off the chain, Frosted Flakes, Honey Nut Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Cocoa Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch etc etc etc. I was a cereal junky, haven’t had any in a long time but I have been craving a bowl or two of something lately. 

As far as the toons go it was Gargoyles, Beast Wars (Transformers), & just about everything that Cartoon Network, & Nickelodeon was offering at the time. WB network use to show a lot of classic toons at the time also.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

wink-point.gif

However, I don't see @Veum anywhere in there...

My buddies @Fortis93 / @Hollywood E Rock

8 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Our buddy is the kind of guy who goes to a buffet, just to eat salad 🤪. If that isn’t Psycho, I don’t know what is 🤣.

8 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

@Veum...my man, what's the deal?  🤣

I think I eat too much salad 🥗 

swamp thing thumbs up GIF

1 hour ago, Fortis93 said:

For me it was watching Saturday Disney whilst eating a bowl of Coco Pops cereal. What about you guys?

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

The cereal variety was off the chain, Frosted Flakes, Honey Nut Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Cocoa Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch etc etc etc. I was a cereal junky, haven’t had any in a long time but I have been craving a bowl or two of something lately. 

As far as the toons go it was Gargoyles, Beast Wars (Transformers), & just about everything that Cartoon Network, & Nickelodeon was offering at the time. WB network use to show a lot of classic toons at the time also.

I’m surprised I still have my teeth with all the sugar I ate 😂 

image.thumb.jpeg.50fb3e808bc00aa857b9ab522a3ae081.jpeg

LOVED my cartoons 💕 

image.thumb.jpeg.c66e78b34905997b8de9a87021d6b0f8.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 9/2/2020 at 9:31 AM, Hollywood E Rock said:

My friend you don't always give morning greetings but when you do they are always pleasant. Definitely appreciate when you have time to come through the neighborhood. 

Dear @Hollywood E Rock, sometimes time is tight, and a week can turn into a crazy spiral. In an alternate ending special to "Inception."

But, if one has patience, and does things a little well, the sun always comes out again, and there is always time to enjoy ...

And yes, when I speak of "enjoying" I'm also thinking of coming here more... 

• Like 5

Dear neighbors, today is Saturday, September 5.

We will never again have a September 5, 2020.

That is why, before a unique occasion, and taking into account that today is weekend, I recommend you enjoy all you can. We never know what may happen next week.

The question you must ask yourself is: what would you do today if the world ended on Monday?

When I come here on Monday I like to see funny and smiling GIFs.

Ej8Oyf8.gif

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Dear neighbors, today is Saturday, September 5.

We will never again have a September 5, 2020.

That is why, before a unique occasion, and taking into account that today is weekend, I recommend you enjoy all you can. We never know what may happen next week.

The question you must ask yourself is: what would you do today if the world ended on Monday?

When I come here on Monday I like to see funny and smiling GIFs.

Ej8Oyf8.gif

@Casiusco if the world was to end on Monday, I’d know I’m going to a much better place❣️

😊 

jesus heaven GIF

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Just talked about that yesterday with my hairdresser 😂 little three year old me always wanted to watch Batman, Gargoyles and Turtles on Saturday mornings. My mom always said that it would be to terrifying for me and wondered why a little girl would want to watch that

brain dreams GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 4