IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

9 hours ago, Basil said:

@LeGonze click on my profile page and look at the top of my page, then you learn something there too :D

i dont think anyone has twigged that yet either and im probably the only member with something like that on the whole site xD

tenor.gif?itemid=12342400

basil :D

Not any more! 

giphy.gif

To cool of an option to not take advantage of. 

giphy.gif

• Like 5

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Basil said:

good morning all @Hollywood E Rock if you where to compare yourself to your models would you say your on a par with them?:D

ill just say im more like homer simpson with a tad more hair but that has a touch to do with meds on my part, so that ain't changing any time soon xD 

homer simpson GIF

basil :D

We’re twins @Basil

image.jpeg.160f588c43ea60ac2c7013b922b572da.jpeg

8 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Currently I'm around 250 maybe 260ish, I feel & look best around 220ish, but to be in top physical condition I may need to be under 220. It just depends on how I feel & look. The weight number isn't to important if I'm happy with how I look & with my physical performance.

strong the rock GIF by Baywatch Movie

• Haha 8

7 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Theres no magic number. We are all different so it just about feeling happy. Some of us diet & train to lose weight and look good, some of us eat more and train to look good. I’ve always maintained that working out is like Work. I work to live, I do not live to work.

In much the same sentiment, I will eat & drink what ever I please. As long as you do the exercise (if You want too of course) then it shouldn’t matter. Those that are diet obsessed & spend hours every day in the gym can’t have full lives, or know how to relax (IMO).

Do I want a body like Micheal B Jordan? Hell Yeah. Do I want to run and train like an Olympic Boxer? F*@k No. life’s too short and I’m not a teen/20 something anymore. Doubt my body could even take it these days.

Since Lockdown I have drunk an obscene amount of beer, and ate more than my fair share of pizza. BUT, I am happy, my jeans still fit but my work shirts don’t so I must be doing something right. 💪🏼😂

image.gif.5b2895995795958773d9eb3c21b37bed.gif

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Since Lockdown I have drunk an obscene amount of beer, and ate more than my fair share of pizza. BUT, I am happy, my jeans still fit but my work shirts don’t so I must be doing something right. 💪🏼😂

Man, you’re just a show-off. That’s nothing compared to me.

Since lockdown I’ve been eating indecent amounts of pizzas, burgers and ice cream, drank gallons of coke... all this without once setting foot in a gym or doing any exercise at all and so far I’ve managed to lose 2kg: 1,2kg worth of pants, 0,3kg worth of shorts and 0,5kg worth of shirts.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Since lockdown I’ve been eating indecent amounts of pizzas, burgers and ice cream, drank gallons of coke... all this without once setting foot in a gym or doing any exercise at all and so far I’ve managed to lose 2kg: 1,2kg worth of pants, 0,3kg worth of shorts and 0,5kg worth of shirts.

That’s all okay though, because we know you somehow still managed to stay sexy!

giphy.gif

• Haha 10

15 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

I think cutting out the baguettes was a major factor here.

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

True Hero...

image.gif.59e55b4dbed12b014f81c043ff15e2c6.gif

• Haha 7

56 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 8

One for the English Crew... yesterday Leeds United were “Linked” with Brazilian CB Luiz Felipe. 

Naturally I googled him to what all the fuss was about (He would become our record signing for a Defender) in what was literally minutes after the article was published, and I was confronted with this little Gem. 😂🙌🏼 God bless the English wit.

633B1C5B-E23F-42A8-B1EA-A7AAE9E07080.jpeg

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Theres no magic number. We are all different so it just about feeling happy. Some of us diet & train to lose weight and look good, some of us eat more and train to look good. I’ve always maintained that working out is like Work. I work to live, I do not live to work.

In much the same sentiment, I will eat & drink what ever I please. As long as you do the exercise (if You want too of course) then it shouldn’t matter. Those that are diet obsessed & spend hours every day in the gym can’t have full lives, or know how to relax (IMO).

Do I want a body like Micheal B Jordan? Hell Yeah. Do I want to run and train like an Olympic Boxer? F*@k No. life’s too short and I’m not a teen/20 something anymore. Doubt my body could even take it these days.

Totally true. I’m trying to drop around 10lbs to 185 or so, since that is around where I feel most lively. But mostly trying to get me exercise routine back. I was going strong until covid came along so just trying to start small work out for 15 min a day. Biking is fun too. But winter is coming...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Totally true. I’m trying to drop around 10lbs to 185 or so, since that is around where I feel most lively. But mostly trying to get me exercise routine back. I was going strong until covid came along so just trying to start small work out for 15 min a day. Biking is fun too. But winter is coming...

During lockdown I ordered myself a skipping rope as that will shatter you in literally 5mins in your own back garden, and I have to say that I now have MAD respect for little girls across the globe! That Sh*t is HARD!!! 😂🙌🏼

• Like 1
  • Haha 5