IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler
24 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

For what it's worth, I've only been on here for a few months, but I know you guys are taking the piss, which is a kind of bond/friendship I dig.

5 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

I like this kind of bond too!!!... 9_9

Good morning/night Bros and Sis!!!... ;)

Fellows we need to start a One for all and all for one club haha 😂 

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Robertm89 glad you enjoyed it, i had a funny feeling it may go the way of inception style.

also some films require two or three sittings as there are always bits you miss with this type film.

i also find that and enjoyable film when you do have to do that to take it the full fullness of it all.

unfortunately for me i won't be going near a cinema anywhere in next few months at least, im in lock down at the moment for an operation next week and then im in lockdown for the next 6 weeks after that healing but hopefully at least im hoping i would have been fixed by then.

lets just hope its not too boring all that junk at home.

anyway i look forward to hearing everyone's viewing experience to come as at least that set me up a bit for when i can see it or on steelbook when it gets here if needs be.

all the best

basil 👍

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Robertm89 glad you enjoyed it, i had a funny feeling it may go the way of inception style.

also some films require two or three sittings as there are always bits you miss with this type film.

i also find that and enjoyable film when you do have to do that to take it the full fullness of it all.

unfortunately for me i won't be going near a cinema anywhere in next few months at least, im in lock down at the moment for an operation next week and then im in lockdown for the next 6 weeks after that healing but hopefully at least im hoping i would have been fixed by then.

lets just hope its not too boring all that junk at home.

anyway i look forward to hearing everyone's viewing experience to come as at least that set me up a bit for when i can see it or on steelbook when it gets here if needs be.

all the best

basil 👍

@Basil I’ll be 🙏 for you on your upcoming operation & recovery my friend❣️

Abc Love GIF by The Bachelor

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Basil said:

lets just hope its not too boring all that junk at home

Thanks very much @Basil I really hope when you do get around to seeing it you really enjoy it as much as me. Hopefully op goes fine and lockdown isn't too 💩 but needs must for the health mate. 

I know you can't go to the cinema, but im really glad it's back up and running.there was social distancing spaces and for the sake of businesses its nice to see them back. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

A very cold one! lol!

46 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Cobwebs Drop Dead Fred GIF - Cobwebs DropDeadFred RikMayall GIFs

That is WHY I Did It Lol GIF by Rosanna Pansino     agreeing kevin corrigan GIF

Surprise Reaction GIF by Muta Bor Studio

• Haha 2