IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Basil said:

well good morning everyone hope everyone is having a peaceful day today and not having to go do shopping, my wife this morning tells me we low on bread and milk and need some washing up liquid as well.

bearing in mind was shopping yesterday and she provides me with a list and forgot to put on xD

anyway in there at 8am before all starts kicking off but was alot busier than usual.

anyway have a good day :D

happy feel good GIF

and for @Scary Hair

happy peace and love GIF by Jess Smart Smiley

all the best

basil 👍

WELL Unicorn poo on the  Bog roll , Hand soap , pasta , Tuna ,tinned tomatoes and peas  /

Loads of bars of soap just total 

NOW i have come up with a improvised Face mask idea .

Thinking about drawing up plans to share with you all I'm just unsure how it will take off 

NOW there where loads of Ladies Sanitary products 

So Tampons up your nostrils with a Main face mask of Sanitary pads over the mouth Chin area tied with the tampon strings around the ears 🤓

Rich and kids are like alison brie woman GIF

Im like  man takeaway GIF

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤morning here, good day there... Veum here!🤠

HAPPY SATURDAY!🙂

CF6C2513-3528-4DF9-844E-414227C65DF3.thumb.jpeg.ae7bf0430d1414c625f7777f74a830e6.jpeg

Folks, was jarred out of my skin & more awake now, as we live near a military practice field and they practiced with a very loud boom this morning 😱... hope your day is more a quiet one for you!😘

398ACCE2-94F2-4CDC-A9AF-F0F83FCC6DC5.jpeg.602c75626a590b8293482240a776eeb6.jpeg

Flipping heck that CAN NOT BE FUN at all sad the office GIF

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Basil said:

well just ordered an older film from 1978 hooper with burt reynolds. mentioned a scene from that where horse does kaka in it. and she looked at me blankly and said she never seen that film thought to myself well thats reason enough right there.

also order cumberbatch in the current war @Scary Hair that might be your cup of tea ann.

watches as she drools xD

basil :D

Too skinny for me ,  that and he has got SO big headed of late 

Nbc Whatever GIF by Good Girls  sometimes its NNHHHAAAHHH .

been shopping , done the most of the washing ALL of the ironing .

Rich going Mothers Day gift shopping tomorrow , Im Doing a IOU for my Mum the new Gregory Porter CD .

LOT Dull as always really Dislike Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

Today I received one of my best parcels to date. Excuse me waffling but the excitement went past 100 😂😂

When I first started collecting premiums at the end of 2018, I obviously missed a lot of GB's and there was certain editions or boxsets I wanted. One of the ones that has alluded me, mainly because eBay prices were crazy, and it was just a hard to come by boxset for one reason or another has EVENTUALLY joined Rob's collection today. I'm over the moon. I know have the complete DC sets from HDzeta (so far)

SHES SO BEAUTIFUL 😍😍😂

I'm over the moon to of found one at a price I think was fair and all 3 editions inside are just jam packed with zeta quality. 

The rest aren't important but some new stuff from zavvi too 😂

IMG_20200314_175704.jpg

IMG_20200314_175856.jpg

IMG_20200314_175753.jpg

IMG_20200314_175833.jpg

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

I'm over the moon to of found one at a price I think was fair and all 3 editions inside are just jam packed with zeta quality. 

The rest aren't important but some new stuff from zavvi too 😂

IMG_20200314_175704.jpg

IMG_20200314_175833.jpg

Congratulations @Robertm89 on your latest pick up. I know you’ve been after Hdzeta WW OC for a long time and so happy you finally got one, and at a great price!😁

But deep down you know I’m not a big DC fan, so hurry up eat ya curry takeaway and get that Midway watched so I can talk to you about that tomorrow without giving any spoilers away 😜

149B7ED3-0505-43A5-951D-8D3C22298648.gif.96175aa49abfa68a8bd78a3f26a0defc.gif

Edited by RileyLad
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Basil said:

good morning everyone, hope everyone is well today.

well is cloudy and over cast here on this sunday morning in the south of england, what happened to the sun? xD

good morning swerk GIF

all the best

basil :D

That my dear matie moo is a mythical thing that WE in The North wish for .  THEN  when we do get it we go and hide in a cave until it goes away again 

on my way cave GIF by Charles Pieper

• Haha 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

Good Morning Psychos! Hope everyone's weekend was pleasant! Personally the days seemed to go by fast, & now I'm currently at work fighting sleep 🥱🥱🥱. Here's to everyone having a Marvelous Monday. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Trianna said:

Good morning everyone!

ocean grove shock GIF

Hope you stay healthy and have enough toilet paper 🤗

@Trianna

On break overhead my coworkers talking about toilet paper being a rare commodity these days. Baby sister texted me a video of 3 ladies fighting over some yesterday. It's getting crazy out here 🤪🙃

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Just now, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Trianna

On break overhead my coworkers talking about toilet paper being a rare commodity these days. Baby sister texted me a video of 3 ladies fighting over some yesterday. It's getting crazy out here 🤪🙃

Here someone punched a cashier because he wouldn't let him buy 100 lbs of flour 🤣 I was shopping last friday and every cart had at least one package of tp in it 😂 don't know how much bowel movement some expect even if one got quarantained for two weeks

• Like 1
  • Haha 4