IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

carrie brownstein television GIF

joe budden no GIF by Spotify

Think I got two sets on order for 1 from mantas wea but see if happens not convinced my self but love to be proved wrong.

also got reel synergy on order it will happen that just take a long while they always do but when I see death proof I know is going to be good.

Also wet my pants time will be iglourious basterds reel synergy but that is one of my most favourite films of all time period.

pizza yes GIF

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

Think I got two sets on order for 1 from mantas wea but see if happens not convinced my self but love to be proved wrong.

@Basil

Im most looking forward to Manta Lab's release of this movie. I too hope they are able to get it done.

hope please GIF

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

also got reel synergy on order it will happen that just take a long while they always do but when I see death proof I know is going to be good.

Also wet my pants time will be iglourious basterds reel synergy but that is one of my most favourite films of all time period.

martin lawrence wait GIF by Martin

You're saying the company Reel Synergy that made your copy of Death Proof is also eventually producing their on release of Once Upon A Time In Hollywood & Inglorious Basterds?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil

Im most looking forward to Manta Lab's release of this movie. I too hope they are able to get it done.

hope please GIF

martin lawrence wait GIF by Martin

You're saying the company Reel Synergy that made your copy of Death Proof is also eventually producing their on release of Once Upon A Time In Hollywood & Inglorious Basterds?

Yes but is very limited release to limited members only. And is not cheaper either and takes about 6 months to a year each release.

sorry about that didn't mean to your Hope's up but when I take delivery eventually I'll stick up some photos for you. If that makes it any better 👍

Then you may drool 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Basil said:

Yes but is very limited release to limited members only.

@Basil

star wars no GIF

And is not cheaper either and takes about 6 months to a year each release.

sorry about that didn't mean to your Hope's up

I'll be okay

man ok GIF

but when I take delivery eventually I'll stick up some photos for you. If that makes it any better 👍

Then you may drool 😁

Drooling is exactly what I'll be doing. 🤣

dragon ball drooling GIF

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

carrie brownstein television GIF

joe budden no GIF by Spotify

Wash, rinse, repeat🤢

laundry washing machine GIF by James Curran

4 hours ago, Basil said:

Yes but is very limited release to limited members only. And is not cheaper either and takes about 6 months to a year each release.

sorry about that didn't mean to your Hope's up but when I take delivery eventually I'll stick up some photos for you. If that makes it any better 👍

Then you may drool 😁

I Love Lucy No GIF by CBS All Access

• Haha 1

Well officially my weekend starts in 1hr and a half then I'm done with work this week wooooo hoooo anyone upto anything nice this weekend at all, unfortunately for me I'm goona be stuck indoors all weekend but think I may be catching back up on films and stuff I got bit to get thru and a load incoming whether they turn up over weekend is another guess all together 😄

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Basil said:

Well officially my weekend starts in 1hr and a half then I'm done with work this week wooooo hoooo anyone upto anything nice this weekend at all, unfortunately for me I'm goona be stuck indoors all weekend but think I may be catching back up on films and stuff I got bit to get thru and a load incoming whether they turn up over weekend is another guess all together 😄

Nothing at aaaaalll...weather is too bad to go outside so I will just relax at home 😅

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Basil said:

Watching 📺 CPAC 2020 all day @Basil!

54268424_403134283749511_162437850991060

CPAC 2020

The Conservative Political Action Conference is the largest and most influential gathering of conservatives in the world. Launched in 1974, CPAC brings together hundreds of conservative organizations, thousands of activists, millions of viewers and the best and brightest leaders in the world.

Over 19,000 people attended CPAC 2019, some of whom had not missed a single conference since Ronald Reagan gave the first CPAC keynote speech in 1974. Yet each CPAC is fresh and unique, with 60% of attendees experiencing the conference for the first time, half of whom are college aged and younger.

• Like 2

I’m sitting here eating my McDonalds southwest salad (I add my own natural raisins, pecan pieces, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds😋) and some natural store bought burritos (that we steam) that we get at the local grocery and some ginger/Yerba mate tea .. Yum, Yum!😘

image.jpeg.c5e3d5f131867837d1202db68bf51c74.jpeg

image.jpeg.a7a461f42e56fb9e9ca34b3c1e354d1d.jpeg

image.jpeg.63391a734b2842dd66596d4f8e368724.jpeg
It's a Southwest salad layered with savory black beans, roasted corn and tomatoes, and poblano peppers. Sprinkled with cheddar and jack cheeses, chili-lime tortilla strips and cilantro. All atop crisp chopped romaine, baby spinach, baby kale, red leaf lettuce and ribbon cut carrots.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Basil said:

well ginger yerba tea never heard of that. what on earth does yerba mean?

Why I’m so glad you asked @Basil, I’ll be so glad to share this info w/you!😋

image.jpeg.b1edf39bb3305b03aab6656672b0f457.jpeg

Yerba mate (from Spanish [ˈʝeɾβa ˈmate]; Portuguese: erva-mate [ˈɛɾvɐ ˈmate] or [ˈɛɾvɐ ˈmatʃɪ]; Guarani: ka'a, IPA: [kaʔa] ) is a species of the holly genus (Ilex), with the botanical name Ilex paraguariensis A. St.-Hil.,[1] named by the French botanist Auguste François César Prouvençal de Saint-Hilaire.[2]

Yerba mate is used to make a beverage known as mate. When served cold, the drink is called tereré in Guaraní. It is traditionally consumed in central and southern regions of South America, primarily in Paraguay, as well as in Argentina, Uruguay, southern and central-western Brazil, the Chaco region of Bolivia and southern Chile.[3] It is also popular in the Druze community in Syria and Lebanon, where it is imported from Argentina.[4] Yerba mate was first cultivated and used by the indigenous Guaraní people and in some Tupí communities in southern Brazil, prior to European colonization. Yerba mate can be found in various energy drinks on the market, as well as being sold as a bottled or canned iced tea.

Yerba mate😍🤠

Edited by Veum
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, Veum said:

I’m sitting here eating my McDonalds southwest salad (I add my own natural raisins, pecan pieces, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds😋) and some natural store bought burritos (that we steam) that we get at the local grocery and some ginger/Yerba mate tea .. Yum, Yum!😘

That's not the McDonald's an overweight Geordie like me knows. You may aswell not bothered calling it a McDonald's 😂😂🙈

• Haha 4

well here's some interesting facts for you all now, i suspect @extantsrevenge will now be a bit more proud of them as i am.

and all people who come in and say hello, well done keep it up. :D

@Veum @Hollywood E Rock @Robertm89 @RileyLad @Pbsw23 @Trianna @Scary Hair @CAYENNE-FAHRER @RAK @lingrass @mwatkins02

see its good to talk 

english room has 6106 posts now.

so we are starting to come along abit more now but remember we goto keep it up 👍

so well done to all of you 

well done GIFWell Done Clapping GIF by moodmanWell Done Applause GIF by moodman

well done congratulations GIF by America's Got Talentwell done applause GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music Awards

but if you want a 1 to 6 rankings as below

1. german room 58,928 posts

2.  french room 24,927 posts

3.  english room 6,106 posts

4. other room 72 posts

5. chinese room 64 posts

6.  japanese room 54 posts

anyway they we have it.

it has improved :D

thankyou to you all 

basil B|

Edited by Basil
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Basil said:

well here's some interesting facts for you all now, i suspect @extantsrevenge will now be a bit more proud of them as i am.

@Veum @Hollywood E Rock @Robertm89 @RileyLad @Pbsw23 @Trianna @Scary Hair @CAYENNE-FAHRER @RAK

see its good to talk 

so we are starting to come along abit more now but remember we goto keep it up 👍

well done GIFWell Done Clapping GIF by moodmanWell Done Applause GIF by moodman

well done congratulations GIF by America's Got Talentwell done applause GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music Awards

4. other room 72 posts

5. chinese room 64 posts

anyway they we have it it has improved

thankyou to you all 

basil B|

I’m trying my friends!😊

Leave Me Alone Crying GIF by Leroy Patterson  

Thank you my friend @Basil for giving that much needed thanks, we do need to keep at it folks!!😘

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Veum @Hollywood E Rock @Robertm89 @RileyLad @Pbsw23 @Trianna @Scary Hair @CAYENNE-FAHRER @RAK @lingrass @mwatkins02

see its good to talk 

4. other room 72 posts

5. chinese room 64 posts

anyway they we have it.

it has improved :D

thankyou to you all 

basil B|

200.gif

Another example for german efficiency even helping out the english once in a while

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

36 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Veum last video of gnr what a tune and def my cup of tea.

and this below is favourite of mine sure you like it veum as mentions your favourite subject lol

basil xD

Yes @Basilimage.gif.79e9ba3624a84eed6549f3511cb17a01.gifcan I come-back as a young long-haired drummer for the hottest Rock n Roll band ever I would be in!🤣

Hot Girl Dance GIF

34 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Glad I've paid a part. 😁

We all have, granted I don't talk as much 💩 as @Veum but I try when I can lol. Here's to the next 6000+ 

Ill Get You My Pretty The Wizard Of Oz GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

5 minutes ago, Trianna said:

200.gif

Another example for german efficiency even helping out the english once in a while

Sad Miss You GIF by swerk

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Basil said:

@Basil

Work is on the schedule for me this weekend 

late work GIF

but today before work me & Erica are going to go see

MFP4bzh.jpg

500 days of summer film GIF

• Like 4