IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

@Basil I liked The Martian, which reminds me I still have not watched the Extended Cut. I have the zavvi Steelbook and the two FAC Editions. Good movie.

DKwx_q.gif

you planning your own Blood party like in Blade 😳, no seriously I hope all is good and it's only a regular check up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@Basil I liked The Martian, which reminds me I still have not watched the Extended Cut. I have the zavvi Steelbook and the two FAC Editions. Good movie.

DKwx_q.gif

you planning your own Blood party like in Blade 😳, no seriously I hope all is good and it's only a regular check up.

The Extended cut is great! For those that liked the original that is, but i really enjoyed it.

@extantsrevenge how dare you hit us with the breaking news teaser  

@Basil Hope all is well over there mate, you always have the support of us here!

• Like 5

@Count Dantes and everyone else

yes im ok i think, think the docs finally doing his job correctly now something he's not done right for last ten years certain pills im on have very serious side effects towards my bones i only found out this year by mistake as a result of my illness updating on checking info from the official society with there updated advice

this is something that he should have been testing for but hasn't.

doctors and they want me to trust them

despicable me lol GIFtruck lol GIFcoffee lol GIF

but i can't change these pills as could have very serious consequences only my daily life and me actually working, everything really it would stop me driving for a kick off.

but thanks to these magic pills my life is normal and has kept me ok since the age of 15 and now 45 in a safe way.

the doctors the gps keep wanting to review my meds all the time cos saves them money, last time i allowed that i lost my driving licence for 3 years as the direct result of that, so they can fook themselves now.

its all in control my way and sod there costs (thats all there trying to do way nhs is funded to the doctors surgerys) end of convo with them.

dont want to be a member of the great unwashed either as they say i'm a worker not a shirker.

but i have got a feeling i'm going to have an op on my wrist the day surgery hasn't solved the problem fully and i need to work being able to lift things, well find out at the end of the month when i go back to see consultant surgeon he said he will personally look after me when we last spoke.

so fingers crossed he just goes for the full op rather than another day surgery trying something else where if lucky get 3-6 months pain free.

i just want to get back to normal and forget all the hassles of this medical crap it does get you down after a while.

sometimes life deals you a sh1t hand you then just goto make the best of it and carry on.

what i have i would not wish on my worst enemy it really is soul destroying when it does go wrong.

not safe for work no GIF

basil :)

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Basil said:

very vaguely remember the zavvi one but wasnt that over keen on the artwork but have seen the best buy one which seem more up my street found this video

basil 🙂

Still not seen it . Theatrical cut has been on film 4 . I like extended cuts so not court it yet .

Also Matt Damon can be marmite  the same as Riddles . 

Was a little let down with Exodus Gods and Kings so Gave this a miss .

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Basil said:

right just back in from hospital bloody 5 vials of blood they took from me even nurse asked was something seriously wrong with me for that amount, oh dear

@Basil

They are using some of your blood to prefect the human cloning process!

Chris Evans Laughing GIF by mtv

Don’t worry you’re just fine!

anyway was just looking at ridley scott to see if there has been an update to battle of britain but nothing more than still announced, but i stumbled onto a film that scott did and i missed at the time, with matt damon and just watched trailer looks really cool anyway back from 2015 the martian has anyone seen it can give comment if was good or sh1t?

rotten tom scores from audience look good and i take that as a rough guide.

basil 😊

As far as The Martian goes its a really good movie. Erica & myself had a chance to see it in theaters opening weekend. The only thing about the movie is I personally haven’t had a desire to watch it again. Had a good time at the theater but at this very moment I don’t feel the urge to watch it again.

giphy.gif

PS I had this message typed up hours ago, but I fell asleep before I hit the Submit Reply button smh.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

Here at work & so far it's been a very peaceful night. Somebody broke something important in another area & now we are unable to run. So I got my feet up relaxing watching YouTube 😁.

I can't wait to get out of this dump this morning because I get the night off & don't have to come back in until Sunday night. I was thinking about taking 5 hour energy drinks all day so I can stay up 🤪!  I hope you all are having a wonderful Saturday!

Here's to US! The Whole Damn Psycho Community!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Basil said:

the second one listed way down the queue i think may have been a song by @Hollywood E Rock didn't know you had a song out hollywood 🤣

was it you?

basil 😀

@Basil

You done found me out!! It's true in another life I was a rock star!!

ryan gosling lol GIF

Okay, 

i was just kidding meshach taylor GIF

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Basil said:

the batman think they just me over egging that, have to say not that excited just like they put some dramatic music to it. but will wait to see what really happens.

the new bond song i really like sounds right up there with some other past bond music think they have done well there good choice.

basil 👍

@Basil

I agree with you completely. I like Robert Pattinson as an actor but this little teaser didn't get me excited for his Batman movie. I'll just reserve some of my judgement until more footage is released.

The Bond song is really nice, I'm listening to it right now again. I am excited for that movie! I think this new one is going to be either the best or second best out of Daniel's run as Bond.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Sorry, but

Danny Devito Smh GIF

@R1s1ngs0n

Have you been a fan of Daniel Craig's version of Bond? I think the song fits the tone of his past movies. I will admit I did have to listen to it twice. I think it's a song that is suppose to grow on you.

Kinda like the last Bond theme, I knew a few people who hated Sam Smith's theme, but now they have taken a liken to it. Maybe you should give it a second or third listen to see if it hits harder with you.

hasan minhaj idk GIF by Patriot Act

• Like 2

@Hollywood E Rock

You absolutely nailed it, many people here know I am no fan of Craig’s Bond. And for the most part his theme songs (with the exception of Chris Cornell’s ‘You Know My Name’ which I love) reflect his movies: too self conscious, unimaginative and devoid of any humor of fantasy. They’re just not Bond movies as far as I’m concerned.

I agree about Sam Smith’s song. When I first heard it I ran to the bathroom but it kind of grew on me. That’s not to say it’s a good Bond Song, it’s not! But it’s also not the worst. That title belongs to ‘Another Way To Die’ followed by ‘Die Another Day’ which incidentally are the theme songs for the two worst Bond movies.

Spectre could have had one of the greatest ever Bond theme songs if the producers had chosen Radiohead’s magnificent title track instead of opting for the more accessible (but infinitely inferior) Smith song.

I listened to the new song several times and while it didn’t provoke any nauseous reaction, it didn’t grow on me either. I don’t hate it, it just leaves me completely indifferent. 

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A wise woman once said “ There’s no fate but what we make for ourselves”

But that’s not the case when your mates with @Robertm89 !!!

Who not only imports a USA 🇺🇸 copy of a film (before it’s released in the UK)

and gives you a spoiler free review....

Then offers to lend it you without ya even asking......

and doesn’t just post you the 4K disc, but sends it with the lovely steelbook 😍

C90010EE-CC83-4A64-B786-80455057D74F.thumb.jpeg.6603fdb2326ae9a15965d12f66d64ded.jpeg

1980A3BE-655C-46DA-9C82-E4B94B0B7A78.thumb.jpeg.df71708225573576a7e6cd9ea325e31c.jpeg72AD0FEA-ADDB-4D19-9C9D-BBFDBA9BF69C.thumb.jpeg.f3f24f0025f8b784592f49b53a1b569c.jpeg

So that’s tonight’s viewing sorted..... cheers buddy

And I promise it’s on the top shelf away from small clumsy hands 🤣

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

🥤 Mail Call today and this week!🤠 🎬

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

🎞

MP 

MLIFE

Big Shot’s Funeral (MLIFE Exclusive #46) (Blu-ray Fullslip) [China]

Diskino

Pegasus (Diskino Exclusive #2003) (Blu-ray Scanavo Case) [China]

BEST BUY

Shazam 4K UHD/BD/SB

MIB International 4K UHD/BD/SB

Hobbs & Shaw 4k UHD/BD/SB

TARGET

Ford V Ferrari 4K UHD/BD/SB Limited Edition includes Gallery Book

B8B05EB0-A2BE-4AE2-8935-D6BDD0238A51.thumb.jpeg.4156a1f6d627e4c4b2a75bfa29937e88.jpeg

• Like 3