IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@RAK

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

@Hollywood E Rock glad you had a great day yesterday my friend.. nice choice of colours with the balloons..

Nice looking cakes and look very tastey but as @RAK said your be eating a lot of cake and probably over the next week but enjoy...

hungry eat to live GIF

5 hours ago, RAK said:

@Hollywood E Rock Glad to here you had a nice day. Looks like you’ll be eating a lot of cake.

Did you all mention CAKE... a story comes to mind w/me, yes this ol’ guy will elaborate.. please respect your senior fellow crud mug eon. Lol 

old statler and waldorf GIF

Before I pass away from this beautiful earth I long for several wedding cakes, (& heck w/my diet lol) with all its lustrous icing... mmmhh!😊

piping cake boss GIF by Rachael Ray Show happy wedding cake GIF by Rachael Ray Show

eyes children GIF

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

Yeah as @Hollywood E Rock said wedding cakes are not the best..

homemade cakes are so much better even more if it’s a chocolate cake...lol

chocolate cake want GIF

@StrikerEureka79

YES! Homemade I know is where it’s at!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Wedding cakes I’ve been told are just beautiful to look at, but once you taste a piece

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

From what I’ve been told wedding cakes are nasty, you may not be missing out. 

giphy.gif

Who's been telling you lies @Hollywood E Rock ?!!

giphy.gif

Don’t listen to them @Veum There is No such this as BAD Cake!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/xULW8DcQMhlZFs6baU/giphy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos HAPpY 

THICK Thursday!!!

IXrvoS2.jpg

Up07owL.jpg

UTB4K16.jpg

tCYI54k.jpg

m3cBSAr.jpg

QZcPOEs.jpg

BN8cZyx.jpg

7jHEawp.jpg

sfziEry.jpg

WYIkukx.jpg

RFMqw5Q.jpg

0JtJ7Sw.jpg

Wvag9KJ.jpg

Today is about celebrating your desires for more. So here’s to more in your life! More laughs, More health, More good days than bad, More wisdom, More peace, More Premiums, More Prosperity!!! I hope everyone’s having a wonderful Thursday!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Veum lucky you if you get some snow they keep saying we going to get a belt of it but everytime i read the news story in the papers its all in scotland up on high ground. and just the papers giving it doom and more doom and reality is up on mountains or high ground in scotland.

anything to flog papers

well i have ordered my contraption comes week saturday. just goona have to unbolt shoe rack by hall door so can fully open door to get it in as treadmill is 2 meters long but that can wait till day before, she wont be happy having to clear all her shoes out xD

basil :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

What's happening people??? What a S**T day weather wise. Got a flyer from work softened the blow. 

@Basil @Pbsw23 @Veum @Hollywood E Rock@Scary Hair 

whats up yo GIF

What kinda day is it there weather wise?

It is in the 30’s here and sunny/colder because of the wind... pretty good for us this time of the year!

I know you do not particularly like “politics”, however I’m clued  to our TV as the “demonrats” are trying to impeach Pres. Trump on pun intended, “trumped-up”, phony charges!😡

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Just been a wet and windy day. When I seen the temp earlier it was 7° mate. 

Yeah I cudnt give a Toss really about politics they all talk absolute bollocks. I have a little view on trump yes he's a clown but he does say some truths others are too scared to say. 

well on the news this morn looks like hes done his new trade deal with china they where all in whitehouse think signing and shaking hands and smiles.

maybe get all the chinese releases moving now but think take ages to get the machine back up and running again

_110514974_gettyimages-1199725684.jpg

Edited by Basil
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Basil said:

well on the news this morn looks like hes done his new trade deal with china they where all in whitehouse think signing and shaking hands and smiles.

maybe get all the chinese releases moving now but think take ages to get the machine back up and running again

_110514974_gettyimages-1199725684.jpg

Cool hopefully lol. I think he's in court now fighting the impeachment as we speak. Is it live on TV there @Veum

• Like 3

Just now, Robertm89 said:

Cool hopefully lol. I think he's in court now fighting the impeachment as we speak. Is it live on TV there @Veum

@Robertm89

The Senate starts barking about the Senate formally accepts impeachment articles,  at 2PM eastern time, that would be 7PM your time!

Chief Justice John Roberts and Senators to be Sworn in!

And President Trump is also speaking at 2PM EST about “religious freedom” day!🙏

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

What's happening people??? What a S**T day weather wise. Got a flyer from work softened the blow. 

@Basil @Pbsw23 @Veum @Hollywood E Rock@Scary Hair 

whats up yo GIF

giphy.gif

Whassssup! @Robertm89 Where’s Hollywoooooooooooooood? I need my Thursday Fix! 🤪🤣

Ps. I’ve got a BIG announcement coming up a little later 😉

• Like 4