IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Veum said:

Peeps, I just finished my breakfast, I had a slice of warmed up pizza, warmed up half slice of pancakes, an apple and some protein powder and a bucketful of vitamins!😋 🍎🥞🍕🥤

Have you ever ate a combo that peeps half to scratch their heads and say “really”?

weird cat GIF

@Veum i say it m8 must be an american thing, and yes as they say sick puppy pizza for breakfast yuk. sorry but there it is.

right today for my breakfast i had 3 crumpets very lightly buttered i dont know if you have crumpets over there at all?

or even what a crumpet is for that matter i suspect is a very british thing?

only thing i can say might find odd food wise is my dad used to have smoked kippers for breakfast on a sunday morning years ago.

right today have been having a lazy day after alot of running around yesterday. this afternoon started watching the blecthley circle which was on dvd got thru the first disc of s1 and is very different than what i thought would be teach me for not fully reading about it properly blecthley park girls but seems more colombo, where they solve crimes seven years after bletchley closing, will carry on next week and see how it goes.

basil :)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Veum i say it m8 must be an american thing, and yes as they say sick puppy pizza for breakfast yuk. sorry but there it is.

right today for my breakfast i had 3 crumpets very lightly buttered i dont know if you have crumpets over there at all?

or even what a crumpet is for that matter i suspect is a very british thing?

only thing i can say might find odd food wise is my dad used to have smoked kippers for breakfast on a sunday morning years ago.

right today have been having a lazy day after alot of running around yesterday. this afternoon started watching the blecthley circle which was on dvd got thru the first disc of s1 and is very different than what i thought would be teach me for not fully reading about it properly blecthley park girls but seems more colombo, where they solve crimes seven years after bletchley closing, will carry on next week and see how it goes.

@Basil

No American thing just my combo this morning!😜 Although alot do have cold pizza for breakfast!😋

You going to serve me crumpets (they are called English muffins over here mate delicious 😋) when I get over there lol!😅

837772AA-65EF-4752-8AB4-FDF17A2BDD72.jpeg.950f7f0059df43809002029fd55e912f.jpeg

Now kippers, not had them per say!🤔

Kippers, an iconic British breakfast dish consisting of herring that has been cured via kippering—split open, cleaned, salted, and smoked—and then usually grilled, broiled, or sautéed. The best kippers are pale copper in colour (dark kippers can be undesirable because they are dyed rather than smoked) and hail from northern England, the Isle of Man, and Scotland. Kippers are often enjoyed with butter and lemon and occasionally a poached egg. The dish is sometimes served with tea or at dinner.

kippers

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

@Veum if wasnt on a diet crumpets are nicest with strawberry jam on. but as i am the jam is no more, not that i have that all the time either.

but i am doing well with the diet i have lost 1 stone in 2 weeks, just by changing food. be intresting to see what happens when i order my treadmill on wednesday and been doing that a while as well. but waiting for the credit card to flip to next billing period as its not cheap, lucky for me wifes going halfs on it as she wants to lose weight and we are going to do it together. so hopefully soon be losing more weight sooner, we shall see.

and proper kippers are smoked ones btw

hope all is well with you

basil 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Basil You getting a brand new treadmill I take it then mate? I’m planning on adding a treadmill to the Man Cave eventually, but figured I’d stalk Gumtree for a while first.  

yes m8 my problem is i need a stronger treadmill because of my weight of which i ashamed of so i wont tell you what that is, but the target is 4 stone off and gone.

and however long that takes it will happen even if that takes some years to sort.

but i do have medication i have one of the side effects is make me hungry alot of the time but that medication i can never change, its just to risky for me period.

anyway new treadmill i need is around £650 mark time you buy a mat to go under it all protect carpet. i could have done without extra cost at moment as just bought 4 new tyres and car serviced and mot and that wasnt cheap but hey sh1t happens. just have to be poor for next while so blufans not doing anything for next quarter is actually helpful :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Basil said:

@Veum if wasnt on a diet crumpets are nicest with strawberry jam on. but as i am the jam is no more, not that i have that all the time either.

but i am doing well with the diet i have lost 1 stone in 2 weeks, just by changing food. be intresting to see what happens when i order my treadmill on wednesday and been doing that a while as well. but waiting for the credit card to flip to next billing period as its not cheap, lucky for me wifes going halfs on it as she wants to lose weight and we are going to do it together. so hopefully soon be losing more weight sooner, we shall see.

and proper kippers are smoked ones btw

hope all is well with you

basil 👍

Oh my @Basil, so you’ve lost a stone, huh!?🤔

girl what GIF

How much is a stone in weight loss?
stone noun (WEIGHT)
a unit of weight equal to 14 pounds or 6.35 kilograms, used especially when talking about a person's weight: I weigh ten and a half stone. She has put on/lost a stone(= is a stone heavier/lighter).

I’ve lost some weight myself down from around 170 pounds to about 160 pounds (I’m 5’11 3/4” tall) from just doing proper portions and recommended serving size... much happier myself! 😊

I’m Olive Oyl now lol!😛

angry olive oyl GIF

Or...

“I am what I am”

black and white vintage GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Basil You getting a brand new treadmill I take it then mate? I’m planning on adding a treadmill to the Man Cave eventually, but figured I’d stalk Gumtree for a while first.  

@Pbsw23

Dog What GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Gumtree?🤔

Gumtree is the first site for free classifieds ads in the UK. Buy and sell items, cars, properties, and find or offer jobs in your area.

• Haha 2

Why so sad @Basil, did I say something wrong?😥

If I hurt your feelings, I did not mean too, I’m so sorry,  I was just jousting around my friend!😗

If I did say something asinine 🥴, please forgive me my friend... never meant anything mean spirited at all, you know me by now!😯

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

Another afternoon, Another night, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos I hope your having a HAPpY 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Veum said:

Peeps, I just finished my breakfast, I had a slice of warmed up pizza, warmed up half slice of pancakes, an apple and some protein powder and a bucketful of vitamins!😋 🍎🥞🍕🥤

Have you ever ate a combo that peeps half to scratch their heads and say “really”?

@Veum

I’ve never ate those dishes together before. I’ve sincerely never even thought to have them together. Very interesting combination my friend. Anyways we got a couple inches of snow here yesterday. From the looks of it enough fell to have it look pretty outside, but not to much where the roads will be extremely bad. Take that back People in Missouri can’t drive so it’s probably extremely bad out right now on the roads.

17 minutes ago, Basil said:

yes m8 my problem is i need a stronger treadmill because of my weight of which i ashamed of so i wont tell you what that is, but the target is 4 stone off and gone.

and however long that takes it will happen even if that takes some years to sort.

but i do have medication i have one of the side effects is make me hungry alot of the time but that medication i can never change, its just to risky for me period.

anyway new treadmill i need is around £650 mark time you buy a mat to go under it all protect carpet. i could have done without extra cost at moment as just bought 4 new tyres and car serviced and mot and that wasnt cheap but hey sh1t happens. just have to be poor for next while so blufans not doing anything for next quarter is actually helpful :D

@Basil

Don’t be ashamed my friend you been eating good & that’s okay, because you’re doing something about it. Never beat yourself up about missteps when you have learned your lesson. You are already doing good because you have changed up what you are eating. Just fill yourself up with mostly fruits and vegetables & you will see the weight fall off super fast. 

Here’s to the rest of the day being filled with peace and prosperity!!

giphy.gif

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Basil @Veum @Hollywood E Rock @Scary Hair @RileyLad @Robertm89 @R1s1ngs0n

Anyone aware of a decent edition of Point Break? 🤞🏼

giphy.gif

Not me I'm afraid, but my man @RileyLad is my go to guy when I say has anyone ever done an edition of this film lol 

Edited by Robertm89
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

NEVER got on with Gumtree @Pbsw23 . Never sempt to be anything around where we are ☹️.

@Veum well done on your weight loss , however @Basil loosing that amount of wight sensibly in 2 weeks is FANTASTIC  brittany murphy clapping GIF

CAN NOT BE EASY  considering the side effects of the meds he needs to get through life .

Now tackling a whole lifestyle change is no easy feat especially Woking full time then pulled out with real world stuff @Basil 

I bow bowing GIF .

IF anyone can keep it up to get WHERE YOU WANT TO BE its you and Mrs Basil 

proud of you GIF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

giphy.gif

@Pbsw23

These are the only two I know of

I own both, I like the Zavvi steel the best. 

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

giphy.gif

@Pbsw23

Not for the keanu reeves point break version, however, and I know a lot did not like this version, but I do in 4K:

image.thumb.jpeg.75b78d6288de2e0f0ea1e22235e486ea.jpeg

AB4AD5FD-A439-4EF4-ABD7-E24BEB20C0F5.jpeg.6352b331e7d3f485334f8a3063136765.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Hollywood E Rock @ukade2327 Thanks guys! I don’t know how I missed that Zavvi one?! 🤔 But good to know there is a steel out there. A premium would be Awesome but I’ll start looking for this Zavvi one 🍻

Yes ...............Its definitely loooong overdue for a premium release....................

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Not me I'm afraid, but my man @RileyLad is my go to guy when I say has anyone ever done an edition of this film lol 

Cheers for the shout my mate....

13 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

These are the only two I know of

I pretty sure @Hollywood E Rock is correct here. They are the only editions I know of.

I sold my zavvi steelbook a while back 😕 - it’s a bad paint job on the steelbook- it deserved a lot more love than they gave it in my opinion!

I think the tin edition is the better copy to own! The paint job is a lot better quality. 

Had a quick look on eBay - here’s a open copy for sale! Just so you can take a quick butchas 👀  @Pbsw23

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F133151384655

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

The Arrow Full slips are very tasty indeed Nightbreed , American Werewolf and Robocop only have Nightbreed myself the quality is fab .

I know it is not steel 

DO I care

no way GIF

Wasn’t aware of these full slips and they do look very nice indeed. Definitely getting their Robocop release which looks awesome (never got a steelbook release of this classic as none appealed to me).

Thanks Ann!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

The Arrow Full slips are very tasty indeed Nightbreed , American Werewolf and Robocop only have Nightbreed myself the quality is fab .

I know it is not steel 

DO I care

no way GIF

I was thinking more of the extortionate Marvel Premiums they churn out with the same WWA Steel in 😁 Would be typical of Zavvi to find a bunch of the same Point Break steels, throw them in a cheap box and charge the earth for them 🤭🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2