IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Leah Remini Kingofqueens GIF by TV Land

We're almost there. 2020 is only hours away. I can't believe how fast 2019 went by 😅. It was another big year for Media Psychos. We had more GBs than ever before. Big GBs, small GBs and Giants GBs (like the Dark Knight Trilogy). We offered you all the established retailers introduced you to new retailers and had something for everyone from all over the world.

Anyway I hope everyone will continue to support Media Psychos in 2020 as well. I'm sure the retailers will have some terrific stuff planned for the future.

Our Community has gotten bigger and better again and I'm sure with the support of all the fine members it will continue to do so in 2020.

Goodbye 2019

200.gif

welcome dr evil GIF

Happy New Year GIF by Matthew Butler

Wishing you all a

happy-new-year-colorful-fireworks-over-c

firework-4.gif

• Like 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Isn’t it wonderful that a day of celebration falls on a day of celebration! Today isn’t just about the new year, no, no, no, no, no today is also about the celebration of the beautiful in life. 

THIN New Year

Spoiler

mYobPDZ.jpg

4ySRXJD.jpg

THIN New Year

ITRh7EA.jpg

3sEhxhR.jpg

THIN New Year

lSMFkgg.jpg

V1kdWOe.jpg

THIN New Year

aR605Cr.jpg

FvD8kJR.jpg

THIN New Year

shs2nSJ.jpg

9JVJj8k.jpg

THIN New Year

CtI50tT.jpg

ti2Tu7G.jpg

THIN New Year

Mwx4r11.jpg

7wQrYnF.jpg

THIN New Year

Dl46cOs.jpg

hWxk8i9.jpg

THIN New Year

VOZVwE0.jpg

rVhCnqD.jpg

THIN New Year

TO9uneF.jpg

2sMT5GW.jpg

Happy THIN New Year!!!

giphy.gif

Psychos this year was my first year as a member, & it’s been a fun ride. I can tell you right now that

I’m renewing my lease not just for one year, two years or three. My lease is for forever! A permanent

resident I shall be. I’ve had the chance to meet wonderful individuals and through time I hope to get to

know more of you. Regardless of if I know you are not I wish you & your family a Happy New Year!! 

Here’s to Media Psychos my new home!

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

🥤 good morning here, good day there... Veum here my lovelies!🤠

HAPPY NEW YEAR’S EVE!🎊

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294b8878ffcc9e5537ed

Oh my dear Psychos here we are on the eve of a New Year as we say good-bye to the wonderful 2019 see ya!🙋‍♂️

This was my 1st year in Media Psychos and I can say I’m so thankful that I joined and have met and hope to meet so many wonderful, fantastic, fun peeps! I hope 2020 is going to be even better for each and everyone of us!!👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

🙏 for each of you that if you have a party or go to a party that you all will be safe and have a lot of fun!🎉 May this coming year be the most healthy, loving and prosperous for all us beautiful MEDIA PSYCHOS! WE RULE PEEPS!!!🏆

PSYCHOS, I hope your day/night is so fun it will knock your socks off!!🧦

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c6a85919b28c02abad

I’ll leave ya w/this New Year’s song from me your residence Media Psychos“THE UGLY AMERICAN” VEUM!🤠

• Like 8

Greetings English room

Just wanted to wish each and every one of you Psychos a happy new year and may 2020 bless us with lots of nice Premiums, Black Fridays and many more fun topics.

I hope this New Year’s Eve would prove to be a joyous one for you, whether you are celebrating with family

new GIF

friends 
orgy GIF

your better half

kathryn hahn humping GIF

or alone

jean claude van damme flirt GIF

LOVE YOU ALL 🥰

new year GIF

• Like 4
  • Haha 1