IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

well here on the south coast is a nice sunny morning, cold if not in sun winds up a bit.

regards game of thrones am holding off for the moment waiting till its all done then will binge watch the lot only way to do it, as dont want to try to remember what happend last week.

havent been keeping an eye on epoisde count how many weeks left anybody?

i really need it to be done shortly as in next 3 weeks off on holiday the wife has sorted :(

and tbh not particulay looking foward to it would have sooner saved money for better holiday next year instead.

and just cant get in holiday mood at all only good thing is be away from work for a while.

basil :)

Edited by Basil
  • Like 2

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it will work out quite well for you @Basil . Game of Throne series 8 only has 6 episodes (unfortunately) and we’re on episode 4 today. So there should be enough time for you to binge watch them all before your holiday. I sometimes like to save up episodes to binge watch too but with GOT it’s so hard to miss spoilers and feel left out when everyone at work, home and online is talking about it😂 

But anyway I hope you enjoy it when you do finally get to watch it. Also I’m sure the wife has done a great job sorting the holiday and at least you won’t be to blame if it’s not up to scratch 👍😎

• Like 2

Just a heads up English chat room - There’s a good 5 part series starting now on Sky Atlantic called Chernobyl! 

Looks good and may may give us something more to all chat about😁

If your anything like me tho you’ll be setting it to record to watch after the football ️ ️ 

Enjoy your evening what ever you’re doing peeps👍

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Did I just read that Liverpool beat Barcelona 4-0 and knocked them out??? 😳

That can’t be right....

Did they re-sign Stevie G??? Surely only he can score winning Champions League goals with that much importance! 🤣

Well done Liverpool!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Like 1

:wow: Check you out @Robertm89 👍

Your Top dog in the awards section  pal 👏👏👏 Flag flying high for the

English room 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

I need my Manta lab First man to hurry up and get here so I can get my next award! Not happy with you having one more than me mate !!! 😂😜😜

And well done to my friend @bilbon who’s is close second place! Flag flying high for team France 🇫🇷 🥖 🇫🇷 🥖 🇫🇷

Well done guys 👏👏 👏

• Like 4

On 5/8/2019 at 11:19 AM, RileyLad said:

:wow: Check you out @Robertm89 👍

Your Top dog in the awards section  pal 👏👏👏 Flag flying high for the

English room 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

I need my Manta lab First man to hurry up and get here so I can get my next award! Not happy with you having one more than me mate !!! 😂😜😜

And well done to my friend @bilbon who’s is close second place! Flag flying high for team France 🇫🇷 🥖 🇫🇷 🥖 🇫🇷

Well done guys 👏👏 👏

Team baguette still there 🥖🥖🥖😆😉

BBF362AA-ED83-41B8-9333-06CD4F3CCFF2.gif

BE730E05-AE80-4F7D-A28D-79C17D8426BF.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Did you know that German Room "Dies and Das" Topic reached 1000 pages today. Celebration here.

So english room has a long way to go, but hey 27 pages are a good start

giphy.gif

I am going to make this part of my MP mission for my country's page 😂😂1000 pages of the german page is a very good effort congratulations. We are trying to be more active in here. ( I know I am ) trying to think of interesting topics people can get involved in and talk about. From movies to TV shows and our other interests. It's a work in progress 😁 

giphy (1).gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/8/2019 at 7:37 PM, extantsrevenge said:

Did you know that German Room "Dies and Das" Topic reached 1000 pages today. Celebration here.

So english room has a long way to go, but hey 27 pages are a good start

Thats a fantastic achievement from the German room! Congratulations “Dies and Das"

I just had a quick look in there 👀 to see what the crack is - at the moment there is a post every 6 minutes with the 1000 page hype!

All I can say is let’s keep the English room banter going, post our tv topics with lots of pics of our recent pick ups.

Don't for get to drop the odd meme an gif along the way 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Thats a fantastic achievement from the German room! Congratulations “Dies and Das"

I just had a quick look in there 👀 to see what the crack is - at the moment there is a post every 6 minutes with the 1000 page hype!

All I can say is let’s keep the English room banter going, post our tv topics with lots of pics of our recent pick ups.

Don't for get to drop the odd meme an gif along the way 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

9C46FE10-1D6D-4012-A6DB-C643B123A2DD.jpeg

We can do this pal 👍 with a little help from our fellow MP friends 😁 it will just take a little bit of time mate..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

Good Morning everyone. We have a New GB ☺️ I'm sure we have some Queen Fan here as well, corrext @Scary Hair 😍

FB_IMG_1557368589747.thumb.jpg.f858726718ed35bcb9ffe01e1413ebd3.jpg

FB_IMG_1557368586588.thumb.jpg.e3f6112b06bf9459de52428d35cee122.jpg

:wow: those look awesome!

Weet do a fantastic job with their slips! Their lenti’s are always always on 🔥 👌 🔥 👌🔥

Im already in the blufans group buy for Bohemian Rhapsody but this is very tempting - what do you think @Scary Hair ??? Worth a double/triple dip??? Are you already down for the filmarena edition too?

If only someone would make us a WEA Steel 😭😭😭  😂

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

:wow: those look awesome!

Weet do a fantastic job with their slips! Their lenti’s are always always on 🔥 👌 🔥 👌🔥

Im already in the blufans group buy for Bohemian Rhapsody but this is very tempting - what do you think @Scary Hair ??? Worth a double/triple dip??? Are you already down for the filmarena edition too?

If only someone would make us a WEA Steel 😭😭😭  😂

I really like it. But I don't know if bohemian rhapsody is a double dipper release for me and I was kind of waiting for the filmarena numbered fullslip.... But then I did say that about a star is born and I bet you I end up owning more then one copy of that 😂😂 what you reckon pal @RileyLad

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Grendel said:

My main problem with BH is that they misconstrue and actually overtly get a LOT of historical facts wrong about the chain of events the film portrays.

I've been an avid fan of Queen since they started out and I'd just as soon watch one of their filmed concerts, thanks anyway...🙂

See I'm not particularly a huge fan or know the history. (Maybe I'm a little younger then you @Grendel 😉) so id watch it and not know what was exaggerated and what wasn't. That would make it a let down for pretty hardcore fans. Thing is though this is Hollywood and do they ever just stick to a story 100% for fear it might not make it a hit movie. Sign of the times on any true to life story. I keep seeing the trailer for the Elton John movie rocketman, I wonder if that stays true to the actual story. 

Edited by Robertm89
  • Like 3