IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

6 minutes ago, Basil said:

with @Robertm89 bring on the BLUFANS all day fooking long B|

i hope converstations are starting on the front @extantsrevengexD

may even get some news for captain marvel as well ;)

for me tommorrow morning can not come fast enough

basil :D

Could not agree more. 😁 Hope you get the same enjoyment I did my friend. 

• Like 2

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

I do find it interesting that people keep talking about End Game as “the final chapter” and re-boots.... No chance, and this is only the final chapter for specific characters. Not for the MCU or even the story!

We will see Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Spider-Man & Captain Marvel trilogies, all following on from what has gone before. Ultimately, I fully expect a “New Avengers” title to be announced (as per the storylines in comics & cartoons that the new generation are growing up with) that will likely be all of the above characters plus a few others. Potentially even recent characters such as Ms Marvel & Iron Heart.  

Personally, I cannot see a reboot happening anytime soon. Here’s to another 10 years! 🤪 Lets face it, Big Stan wrote enough material to keep us going for far beyond that! 😁🙌🏼

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I do find it interesting that people keep talking about End Game as “the final chapter” and re-boots.... No chance, and this is only the final chapter for specific characters. Not for the MCU or even the story!

We will see Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Spider-Man & Captain Marvel trilogies, all following on from what has gone before. Ultimately, I fully expect a “New Avengers” title to be announced (as per the storylines in comics & cartoons that the new generation are growing up with) that will likely be all of the above characters plus a few others. Potentially even recent characters such as Ms Marvel & Iron Heart.  

Personally, I cannot see a reboot happening anytime soon. Here’s to another 10 years! 🤪 Lets face it, Big Stan wrote enough material to keep us going for far beyond that! 😁🙌🏼

I totally agree. But that particular phase of the marvel universe has wrapped up with great movies. And knowing Hollywood like I said earlier. Remakes/reboots are done far too hasty these days. Just ment it in general. 

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

Please folks...............

NO BLOODY SPOILERS !!!!

It will be a few months before I get to watch it in 3D. Don't want it spoilt too much, with too many plot spoilers.

I fully expect them (Avengers) to "win". But I'd rather wait and see it all for myself. :D

I just can't imagine the frustration of cramming in to a noisy, crowded cinema, in the hope of actually enjoying watching it. But good luck to those of you that will.

AND..

Good morning. :D

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

agreed no spoilers whatsoever @DodgyDave but you goona have real trouble if you not seeing it for months and have to steer clear of social media etc.

plus i think anyone that does put spoilers up should be shot anyway.

was on one forum apperantely someone stuck something up but had been deleted before i saw it, luckily.

basil :)

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
9 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Do it !!! You will not be disappointed. 

giphy (4).gif

7 minutes ago, Basil said:

@extantsrevenge

tenor.gif?itemid=4942916

basil xD

tenor.gif?itemid=4984560

The plan was always to see it after the first weekend in hopes to catch an english showing (which looks like it is not happening 😥), but it will be the biggest screen available, so I can wait for english at home. It is already number 5 on the imbd Top 250, damn my expectations are getting higher with each passing hour 😂

@DodgyDave in German room members who post spoilers for Endgame will face this fate

giphy.gif

or this

Michael-Myers-the-halloween-movies-40381

maybe this

tenor.gif?itemid=11463374

has worked until now 😁

• Haha 2

right also have just created a thread for people who HAVE seen it to discuss happily with worrying about putting spoliers there happily.

thought that be a good safety net for everyone that hasn't

so anyone wants to talk freely talk on link below

and @extantsrevenge you may want to copy that thread link in relevant language rooms to protect others there too

basil :)

• Thanks 3

• ★ Administrators ★
22 minutes ago, Basil said:

agreed no spoilers whatsoever @DodgyDave but you goona have real trouble if you not seeing it for months and have to steer clear of social media etc.

Social Media ??

Wouldn't entertain it.  

Never saw the point of telling the whole world, in less than 100 characters, that I'm just off for a sh.t.   

Who gives a f.ck :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Morning all! 

I have to to stay clear for 1 week, watching it Next Sat morning. So if I’m not about much on here, you’ll understand why 😂👍🏼

I work with with a bunch of bores, so will be no spoilers there, and I’m not on social media either anymore so I think I will be safe 🤞🏼😁

Have a great weekend guys & girls! 🍻

• Like 4

just got back in

OMG

what a film, what a fooking film. maybe my first ever oneclick bluefans and i never ever ever thought i woukd say that either.

no spoilers here either i can't ruin it for anyone.

but for gods sake go and see it soon as you can.

its full on for the three hours, laugh cry everything.

i don't think marvel will ever top it imho.

never seen a cinema with people either could hear a pin drop at times and everyone was laughing at same times as was completely engageing and no chatter at all.

best film of the year by a country mile 😃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Basil said:

just got back in

OMG

what a film, what a fooking film. maybe my first ever oneclick bluefans and i never ever ever thought i woukd say that either.

no spoilers here either i can't ruin it for anyone.

but for gods sake go and see it soon as you can.

its full on for the three hours, laugh cry everything.

i don't think marvel will ever top it imho.

never seen a cinema with people either could hear a pin drop at times and everyone was laughing at same times as was completely engageing and no chatter at all.

best film of the year by a country mile 😃

Exactly the same at my screening .... 😁

tenor (2).gif

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@RileyLad 😂 fantastic 👍.

giphy.gif

I would love to see more of these, MP coin in all kind of important movie moments 😂

Also gave you the 100 Posts Award (sorry, did not notice before).

Everyone have a good sunday ☺️

Glad you like it @extantsrevenge !

I’m free to requests if anyone can think of a good movie moment. Just find me a good image off google and send it too me 👍

Have a nice Sunday folks 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@RileyLad @extantsrevenge @Basil @DodgyDave @ukade2327 @cypheria078 @Pbsw23  @Benoit46 @thomue1987 Happy Sunday all .. we've all been pretty active this week in English room which is great to see. After a lot of talk about the avengers and marvel cinematic universe this week, My question for today is... what is everyone's thoughts on the DC extended universe???. For me although after a shorter amount of films (7 films over 6 years)  then marvel and not as much love, I do still really enjoy the DC movies too. Yes there not on the same level of the marvel movies by a long shot and Warner has made early mistakes for sure, but there is still a lot of potential with those too in my eyes. Just a couple of weeks ago I went to see shazam after hearing early good reviews and I enjoyed it. 

Favourites: wonder woman and Shazam 

Underated: Man of steel and suicide squad. 

Looking forward to birds of prey next year.

Think this topic will differ in opinion though 🧐😉

HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL

tumblr_oshtxa1cuu1r1j2boo8_r1_500.gif

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★

@Robertm89

I agree with your views on DC, and also that Suicide Squad, and definitely MoS, are underrated films. 

I also would like Warner Bros to continue in the “Dark Universe”. I enjoyed the Tom Cruise Mummy.

There is an opportunity to go in a completely different direction from the usual “Super Heroes” films. 

Hopefully they will. 

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★

@Robertm89 I'm a huge DC, since forever and Batman is my favorite Hero. I collect the DC comics for so long and at some point I knew almost everything you could possibly know about DC, like naming every single Green Lantern Corps Members that was given a name, it is a lot 😂. Sadly after they introduced the New 52 Universe and throw history out of the window, my interest has decreased, still buy the main titles I always bought.

Anyway, I always looked forward to new movies from DC, so it was a little disappointing to see something like Green Lantern. In the expanded Universe I think they did a lot wrong in Batman v Superman, Suicide Squad and Justice League, but when you take Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Shazam you have perfect examples that they are capable of doing it the right way. I think the main problem was that they did not really had a plan (like Marvel had) and that it was too dark, they also should have dropped Zack Snyder after Batman v Superman (or before that). I think we can look forward to some good movies and some bad from them in the future, as they don't want to commit to a completely connected Universe. Currently have no hope for that Joker Movie 😥

@DodgyDave the Dark Universe is supposed to be relaunched at Blumhouse Productions, not sure how much from the original plan will be included in that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Currently have no hope for that Joker Movie 😥

Totally agree on that one.... Thought the trailer looked awful. I really rate phoenix as an actor but I just wasn't feeling it. I hope I enjoy it. Yeah there should of been a few more standalone movies Before just league for some better character development. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So, wrt the new "Joker" film. I actually think it might be pretty good (I've only watched one trailer).

I love Phoenix as an actor as he is incredibly versatile. What worries me, I think they might take too long with the early character development part in Act 1, for the short attention span audiences of today. 🙁

Then, they will panic rush through Act 3 ( to keep it around the 2 hour mark) and throw so much dizzy action crap at the screen our eyes will bleed.

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1