IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Il y a 7 heures, Scary Hair a dit :

You need a MCU Head 

@Pbsw23 @thomue1987 @Benoit46 @icewire @ukade2327 @airwins @ksosk

That's who I can think of the top of my head .

I'm WAY WAY  Behind😱😱😁

I do not see Disney next door!

The financial stakes are too important, and they are kings in marketing ...

With this type of release, it also allows them to sell their bluray stock of the old movies Marvel Studios

Not to mention that they know that many fans collect this type of object ...

For sure that phase 3 will be released😉

• ★ Administrators ★

@Veum I really like Downton Abbey, it's an awesome series and I'm very much looking forward to the movie 👍

@Grendel higest recommendations, pick it up, it is a very good series ☺️. As for a Marvel Phase 3 Box, sure that will be released. They want our money, so they have to do it. But Avengers: Endgame has to be out first.

Already a little tired from yesterday

tenor.gif

have to pull through today 😅

4f26053735e990de_bunny.gif.xxxlarge.gif

Enjoy your Easter Monday everyone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

I haven’t,  but would imagine theres something planned, they wont miss out on it thats for sure... 

@Grendel agree with @ukade2327 ☝🏼 (Thanks for the tag @Scary Hair )

I’ve not heard anything, but if we know anything for sure, it’s that Disney Never miss a trick when it comes to money making! 😂

I didn’t bother with these. With all of the Marvel multiple edition Steelbook procuring, Pop! Vinyl hoarding, and Lego set collecting (not to mention comics, t’shirts, etc.) I HAVE to draw the line somewhere! 🤪😁🙌🏼

Happy Easter! 🐣

Cheers. 🍻

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Good morning to everyone visiting the English room from the UK and beyond today...

Just Incase anybody didn't know that likes movies and lived on planet earth it's endgame release week 😁😁  my ticket is already booked for Friday and I'll re watch infinity war the day before get it fresh. I can't think of a MCU movie I watched and diidnt enjoy. (I know the 2nd Thor movie and captain marvel was a bit 💩 for some but I've enjoyed them all. Anyone going to see it in the next week or am I just a nerd 😂😂

Have a great day people.... 👍

200 (1).gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

well my wife has decided today she is going to clean the whole house from top to bottom deep spring clean 😭

anyway she has given me instructions to get out of the house from under her feet as she wants me out of the way while she gets on with it  most of the day:D

anyway nice as it is think i be off to the cinema

shazam is 11.05 till 1.40

and at 1.50 till 4.20 could be a second sitting of captain marvel i really enjoyed it first time round and would answer the question which is better.

can be a pain usually when she get like this but in this case i think i coming off better for once xD

hope your day is all good as i hope mine to be

if i am really lucky may even find a cafe open for breakfast :D

basil :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Basil said:

well my wife has decided today she is going to clean the whole house from top to bottom deep spring clean 😭

anyway she has given me instructions to get out of the house from under her feet as she wants me out of the way while she gets on with it  most of the day:D

and at 1.50 till 4.20 could be a second sitting of captain marvel i really enjoyed it first time round and would answer the question which is better.

can be a pain usually when she get like this but in this case i think i coming off better for once xD

coffee3.gif Good morning psychos (yes it is morning 8:20 am here in the USA Robert icon_razz.gif) what will this glorious day bring for us! borat.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStiMBBADcgfN7ZmtQ4yH8

@Basil, very nice of your wife! Can we borrow your wife to clean our home...

(neither one of us are much into a thorough cleaning, though we do the little bit of cleaning we have too redface.gif icon_razz.gif)!! xD

giphy-downsized.gif

Enjoy your movies basil! :D

giphy.gif

We have the AC guy coming at 11 am today to do spring maintenance... woo-pea! ;)

giphy.gif

Love me some cafe breakfast! highfive.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

@Veum bullwhip.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Like 4

well what a nice day i had full cooked breakfast, 2films and bucket of coke and the drinks make you eye water now large one £5.50

but they cocked up there in foyer machine you fill it yourself so make that 2 large cokes, one for each film. amazing what you can do once you got a cup.

well you goto get your moneys worth xD

and shazam i really liked as well. if anyone in any doubt go in with an open mind see what unfolds.

next friday coming for me is ENDGAME bring it B|

@Scary Hair i do hope you are going to cinema for endgame now?

there can be no excuse

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Basil said:

well what a nice day i had full cooked breakfast, 2films and bucket of coke and the drinks make you eye water now large one £5.50

but they cocked up there in foyer machine you fill it yourself so make that 2 large cokes, one for each film. amazing what you can do once you got a cup.

and shazam i really liked as well. if anyone in any doubt go in with an open mind see what unfolds.

there can be no excuse

giphy.gif

Nope Free to air 2023 Endgame 😁🤗

That is what I use Wikki for 🤣🤣

To catch up I need

Capt America Civil War

SpiderBoy Homecoming 

Black Panther 

Antman and The Wasp

GOTG Vol 2

Thor 3 

Infinity War

Captain Marvel 

So with 0 interest it's gonna be a while 😁🤣🤣🤗💋💋.

Those of you who  are gagging for it I HOPE IT DELIVERS EVERYTHING YOU NEED ❤❤ 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Nope Free to air 2023 Endgame 😁🤗

That is what I use Wikki for 🤣🤣

To catch up I need

Capt America Civil War

SpiderBoy Homecoming 

Black Panther 

Antman and The Wasp

GOTG Vol 2

Thor 3 

Infinity War

Captain Marvel 

So with 0 interest it's gonna be a while 😁🤣🤣🤗💋💋.

Those of you who  are gagging for it I HOPE IT DELIVERS EVERYTHING YOU NEED ❤❤ 

source.gif

• Haha 3

On 4/22/2019 at 6:21 PM, Basil said:

there can be no excuse

giphy.gif

I went to see shazam last week and enjoyed it too. Light hearted fun.. DC's first more kid friendly one maybe. There was loads of kids in my screening. Well behaved I might add. Captain marvel was good too. Although I have a few friends who didn't enjoy it. We know how what it's all about this week though.... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Just Incase anybody didn't know that likes movies and lived on planet earth it's endgame release week 😁😁  my ticket is already booked for Friday and I'll re watch infinity war the day before get it fresh. I can't think of a MCU movie I watched and diidnt enjoy. (I know the 2nd Thor movie and captain marvel was a bit 💩 for some but I've enjoyed them all. Anyone going to see it in the next week or am I just a nerd 😂😂

200 (1).gif

For Civil War, Infinity War, and now End Game, I have watched the whole shebang from start to finish.. As if I actually needed to hype the hype even more for myself 😂😂😂

Im not going in right away though. I will opt for the earliest showing on Sat or Sun as they are usually the quietest showings. At my age, I get too grumpy over hearing the kids prattle on about Marvel when they clearly aren’t addicts like myself.... You can’t smoke a pipe for a week and preach to a Hippy 😆🙌🏼

In regards to “unpopular” MCU titles, I enjoyed all Thor’s, particularly The Dark World. I wasn’t overly keen on either of the GotG movies, though they have grown on me. Captain Marvel was great (SPOILER ALERT @Scary Hair )... right up until the end when she discovered that she could fly.... and destroy 50 insane nuclear missiles & massive spaceships.... literally within seconds of discovering she could fly..... Why call the avengers now? Just let Carol fly through Thanos 🤣

That said, Can’t wait for End Game, and dread that this could be the last time that Tony dons the suit before passing the mantle on to Riri Williams. 😲🤫😁

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Basil said:

Well...... That sounds just mildly better than my Easter Monday in the garden, digging, hitting tree roots, swearing & sweating in the hot sun. 🙄😂

Nicely played Basil, not jealous AT ALL (as he sips from his night time tipple never breaking eye contact) 🤣

Cheers 🍻

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• ★ Administrators ★

tenor.gif?itemid=13031985

For me Endgame will be early next week, I don't like it crowded as well, so I can't see instantly. Also I would love to see in english, but it looks like I have to settle again for a German Version 😥, as those are also 2D and show on the biggest screen available in my town. But then I have something to look forward when seeing this again at home.

When Civil War came out I watched all the other movies before, but since it is a lot, I'm not going to do that again. I don't like watching movies so many times in a short time, even when they are the best as it takes out a little of the fun for me. Anyway this week will be the Avengers Movies to prepare for Endgame, first time in 4K 😍

tenor.gif?itemid=7902285

• Like 3

@Pbsw23 precisely same as you in regards cant stand a million kids squealing away and the real other bug bear and pet hate real pet hate is the barsteward familys the come in with an load of noise sweet bags and they dont open them wide open and take what the want, they take one or two and pass it along and that can carry on for 10 mins before next sitting for them all. it really can ruin a film in the end.

friday i was lucky but think i may go saturday morning instead this time, just for a nice empty screen.

wife is off out with her mother shopping saturday:D result xDxDxD

think also think another cafe breakfast could be on the cards that way as well ;)

i mean im doing to be sociable and thats my excuse and im sticking to it xD

basil :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2