IGNORED

Dog Soldiers (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (Second Sight) [UK]

RAK

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, I've been dropping in to the Second Sight um...site, every other day to check for progress on DS.

Looks like I can relax for a while, heh. (Thanx folks 😀 )

I have "Martin" on dvd and it's definitely one of Romero's stranger tales.

Looking forward to a Blu (hope it's 4K & Blu!) and I'm happy to see it's in good hands at SS.

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
42 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Heh, I've been dropping in to the Second Sight um...site, every other day to check for progress on DS.

Looks like I can relax for a while, heh. (Thanx folks 😀 )

I have "Martin" on dvd and it's definitely one of Romero's stranger tales.

Looking forward to a Blu (hope it's 4K & Blu!) and I'm happy to see it's in good hands at SS.

I just checked out the trailer and it looks interesting. I usually focus on sci-fi and fantasy but might give this a spin if it comes out nice.

On an unrelated note - shocked to see that Revenge is still available on their site. It's a great edition and I like the film a lot.

• Like 1

^^ Hi Buddy @deckard99😀

Martin, is most assuredly the most 'unconventional' vampire flik I've ever seen.

It's an amazing tale wrt psychotic behavior more than any other, I'd suggest.

It had a very difficult time finding an audience on release as it was not marketed accurately and left many folks very confused.

Of course, time changes minds and it has a pretty devout 'cult' following now and cult in this respect, is quite accurate I'd warrant.

I'll recommend it but not blind, do a bit of research first.

Alas, that can also spoil the intent of the film, so that's a coin flip in and of itself, heh.

I have yet to spool up "Revenge" yet but I KNOW I'm gonna like it, just from the trailer alone. 😍

It seems far more palatable (to me) than the old "I Spit On Your Grave" styled fliks it to a degree, emulates.

I've received a few of the more recent SS eds (i.e. Krays) and received notice today that "Babadook" is in the pipe!

Very cool.

I need to post some pics soon, heh.

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • ShadowWarrior changed the title to Dog Soldiers (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (Second Sight) [UK]
  • 1 month later...