IGNORED

Cine Museum Psycho (Cine Museum Art #31) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

R1s1ngs0n

Personally I think this is a awful situation. I agree with @atomicblonde @Erica F @BreakBeatDJ and thank them for their honest concerns. This is definitely not what these great members signed up for. When we signed up for the group buy we all understood that artwork isn’t always final and changes sometimes happen. This isn’t the same thing. This new addition IS going to significantly raise the price. More than double would be my best guess. I hope we can come up with a good solution to fix this because I’m fairly certain that a lot of members will sign up for less GBs in the future fearing stuff like this will happen again. 

370A84DF-004B-43FF-8230-2441D219E30F.gif.e3e6e3de1fc15b0b8df00d802f4993d3.gif

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Reagh said:

Personally I think this is a awful situation. I agree with @atomicblonde @Erica F @BreakBeatDJ and thank them for their honest concerns. This is definitely not what these great members signed up for. When we signed up for the group buy we all understood that artwork isn’t always final and changes sometimes happen. This isn’t the same thing. This new addition IS going to significantly raise the price. More than double would be my best guess. I hope we can come up with a good solution to fix this because I’m fairly certain that a lot of members will sign up for less GBs in the future fearing stuff like this will happen again. 

But then I’ll need/have to choose 🤪

Think Which One GIF by Nick Jonas

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Reagh said:

Thank you so much for saying this. I am really, really hoping for a solution also. I honestly had no idea this is something that could happen after GB opening/signup - I expect occasional artwork or release timeline changes, but potentially having a change to a release so significant that it could make the cost at least double (with shipping costs I am thinking the cost may even triple). I just genuinely can’t afford to have things like this happen. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Erica F said:

Thank you so much for saying this. I am really, really hoping for a solution also. I honestly had no idea this is something that could happen after GB opening/signup - I expect occasional artwork or release timeline changes, but potentially having a change to a release so significant that it could make the cost at least double (with shipping costs I am thinking the cost may even triple). I just genuinely can’t afford to have things like this happen. 

Double/Triple 💰 💴 💵 😳

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

fred flintstone GIF

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Everyone please relax. We will cancel the existing GB and start a new GB shortly. There is only one option being offered by CM which is edition + house, so those who want it can sign up for the new GB. For those that don't, no action is necessary.  Retail price has been updated in the OP (189.90 euros).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 19

1 hour ago, deckard99 said:

Everyone please relax. We will cancel the existing GB and start a new GB shortly. There is only one option being offered by CM which is edition + house, so those who want it can sign up for the new GB. For those that don't, no action is necessary.  Retail price has been updated in the OP (189.90 euros).

Thanks for following up on this , much appreciated! 🙏🏼

• Like 10

2 hours ago, deckard99 said:

I really appreciate how you guys handled this and that you were able to get the new retail price as well. If the price were doable/within my realm of reason, I definitely would’ve stayed on / rejoined. But at that price before shipping, I know this one is not for me (especially since CM takes so long I’m concerned this will drop at a bad time lol). Thank you again for listening to people’s concerns and for coming up with a great solution for everyone involved!

• Like 18