IGNORED

Cine Museum Psycho (Cine Museum Art #31) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really, really do not appreciate Cinemuseum consistently updating and changing things after GBs are already run (and sometimes even after their own preorders). I did not sign up for the slip and all of this extra stuff (and I don't mean that disrespectfully as it looks cool, but read on for my reasoning). I'm very mindful of what I sign up for (in terms of cost and gauging it), and I am very concerned this is going to increase in cost exponentially between both the added house thing and box but also the cost of shipping increasing due to the weight of this. It's really not fair to collectors to consistently do this. And of course if the price is about to be significantly more, I don't even want it anymore.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

I really, really do not appreciate Cinemuseum consistently updating and changing things after GBs are already run (and sometimes even after their own preorders). I did not sign up for the slip and all of this extra stuff (and I don't mean that disrespectfully as it looks cool, but read on for my reasoning). I'm very mindful of what I sign up for (in terms of cost and gauging it), and I am very concerned this is going to increase in cost exponentially between both the added house thing and box but also the cost of shipping increasing due to the weight of this. It's really not fair to collectors to consistently do this. And of course if the price is about to be significantly more, I don't even want it anymore.

I have many of the same thoughts. I feel concerned that the cost is going to rise significantly due to shipping alone. When I joined the GB, what was advertised was the slip alone, and that is what I understood I was purchasing. The house looks very cool however I feel that it is unfair to change and potentially force GB participants to spend significantly more money than anticipated. If the change does not cause anything significant, then fantastic and the house is a cool surprise. But I, too, am very particular about what I spend my money on as collecting is not cheap, and it feels very wrong to have a surprise change like this if it will be a huge impact. I mean this professionally and respectfully, and I hope the feedback and concerns are received as well-meaning as I intend. Thanks!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

I was going to say it would've been better to include two options:

1. Fullslip

2. Fullslip w/ house box.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

I'm just excited as the next guy for this edition.

But, I definitely understand the concerns of those who only signed up (and financially prepared) for the fullslip on its own.

Thank you for saying this. I definitely don’t enjoy nor don’t want to rock the boat/cause issues for any staff here, but I feel very concerned and like I needed to provide my thoughts on it. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Erica F said:

Thank you for saying this. I definitely don’t enjoy nor don’t want to rock the boat/cause issues for any staff here, but I feel very concerned and like I needed to provide my thoughts on it. 

I don't think you're rocking the boat by voicing genuine concerns.

This hobby is becoming increasingly expensive.

I think CM could've approached this the same way they did The Thing, where you could buy the fullslip on its own or the fullslip with the box set.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

I don't think you're rocking the boat by voicing genuine concerns.

This hobby is becoming increasingly expensive.

I think CM could've approached this the same way they did The Thing, where you could buy the fullslip on its own or the fullslip with the box set.

Absolutely. Or at least advertise the complete package at the time of GB signup/preorder/etc. If adding on is going to happen many months later, then I strongly feel it should be an optional add-on and not a potential obligation. 

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Happy for all of you who love this kind of packaging.  But, I agree with @Fortis93, @atomicblonde, @Erica F . . . there should be an option for slip only.  I am not in to the the tchotchke goodies at all.  The cats will love it though.

image.gif.9b4691d599709fc742d2c55c1ddf22e3.gif

I'm an absolute sucker for this kind of design/packaging, so I'm definitely amped for this one (probably one of my favourites of the year so far).

I just think it should be treated like a Motherbox; there only for those (like myself) who want it.

• Like 6