THE BATMAN

xSNAKExPLISSKENx

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

@Scary Hair im fine with Pattinson. And only thing I can say is ypu are talking about its similarities to the Crow like thats bad? ;)

For me, it really rings bells of Se7en or zodiac which I think is PERFECT for a riddler movie

MORE dangerous as The Crow is SO ICONIC AND UNTOUCHABLE .

I did not get the Se7en or Zodiac vibe .

Patterson looks too bloody weedy weak bugs bunny GIF, needed a bit more beefed hungry looney tunes GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

Anyone else feel this ??

• Haha 1

Just now, Scary Hair said:

Patterson looks too bloody weedy weak bugs bunny GIF, needed a bit more beefed hungry looney tunes GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

Anyone else feel this ??

I'd like him to beef up as well, but he's MUCH bigger than puney Keaton. Also he is still very young and new in this story, this is a year 2 story, hes imperfect, angry and vengeful.

I donno, I thought it oozed serial killer true crime movie.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

reeves got me to care about planet of the apes, a series I was not fond of including the rise of the planet apes. Dawn was an absolute spectacle to be seen in theaters 

War for me and that was the brilliance of Sirkis and Harrelson there time together on screen was utter GOLD .

In fat the whole series of Apes films is exactly HOW a much loved reboot should be handled .

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

War for me and that was the brilliance of Sirkis and Harrelson there time together on screen was utter GOLD .

In fat the whole series of Apes films is exactly HOW a much loved reboot should be handled .

I agree, I also loved war, but I just have that jaw dropped memory of Dawn after being 50/50 on rise, dawn blew me away. When I saw war I was more on level with what to expect having reeves at the helm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

I'd like him to beef up as well, but he's MUCH bigger than puney Keaton. Also he is still very young and new in this story, this is a year 2 story, hes imperfect, angry and vengeful.

I donno, I thought it oozed serial killer true crime movie.

THAT is what I first thought ALL those years ago I had not a lot of hope at all . I went more for Jack Nicholson and Prince doing the sound track .

Keaton Nailed the the social ineptitude of  Wayne depending on the situation  and the recollection of being that kid alone in the ally way after watching his perents gunned down ,

The level of emotion when he hears  Napier say " You ever dance with the devil In the Pale moon light ,  "

Keaton resinated with me in a way that no one else has .

Maybe because he was MY last choice as Batman and no way was he Wane until I saw the movie .

Opening weekend as well so maybe thats  a part of why I was young Once dance party dancing GIF

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Have to see , could be a different eyes type thing .

I AM SO PLEASED YOU AND OTHERS ARE EXCITED BY THE WAY ,

I May be the Party Pooper I hope I am a nice one Heart Love GIF by swerk

Nah, you aint pooping on parties, just a different take, 

I just see that crime scene, brutal murder, stuff written all over the walls, a note/riddle left for "the detective" and just immediately thought se7en

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Anyone else feel this ??

I've seen several people make this complaint but to me it doesnt matter and if anything it makes it more realistic. Batman is supposed to be very agile and athletic not a bodybuilder. 

tenor.gif.42cdcb4b1ad3e68081887a0d964050b8.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

I've seen several people make this complaint but to me it doesnt matter and if anything it makes it more realistic. Batman is supposed to be very agile and athletic not a bodybuilder. 

tenor.gif.42cdcb4b1ad3e68081887a0d964050b8.gif

NO I am not talking body builder size  . He is supposed to walk through doors face on NOT side ways ,

Totally different move it reminds me of The Shawshank Redemption  Red Describing  Andy "  I must admit I didn't think much of Andy first time I laid eyes on him; looked like a stiff breeze would blow him over. That was my first impression of the man" .

More Rugby Player

richie mccaw haka GIF by World Rugby

than Soccer player 

Confused Red Bulls GIF by New York Red Bulls

• Like 2

6 hours ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Nah, you aint pooping on parties, just a different take, 

I just see that crime scene, brutal murder, stuff written all over the walls, a note/riddle left for "the detective" and just immediately thought se7en

I'd also add the style of direction and cinematography. A lot of David Fincher vibes there, too.

Just of curiosity, what's everyone's favourite Batman film?

• Like 3

On 8/22/2020 at 11:57 PM, mjk said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ef4Do0cWkAEyy1i.thumb.jpeg.cc25abb75c34b995079d7e6982a99ece.jpeg

Red and Black is my favorite color combination and that ART IS GORGEOUS 

On 8/22/2020 at 11:59 PM, LeGonze said:

OMG...

Me and You... Soul Mates... :x

Also Black and Yellow for me... xD

You Guys bring it in

giphy.gif

Red is my absolute favorite color, & I prefer red combined with black over any other color. Right now at work I'm in red & black. It's usually the colors I wear to start the week off. Black & Yellow is my runner up combination. I plan to have my next car painted Black & yellow 😎.

3 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Just of curiosity, what's everyone's favourite Batman film?

As @xSNAKExPLISSKENx already mentioned, this is a tough question to answer. BATMAN is my favorite Superhero & I actually appreciate all the versions of the character. Giving it some strong thought the top contenders are

5. Batman The Dark Knight Returns

4. Batman Mask of the Phantasm 

3. Batman Under the Red Hood

2. Batman Begins 

1. Batman Returns 

Now if you asked me tomorrow this list would probably be rearrange, but considering you're from the future you probably already knew that 😁

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

You Guys bring it in

giphy.gif

Red is my absolute favorite color, & I prefer red combined with black over any other color. Right now at work I'm in red & black. It's usually the colors I wear to start the week off. Black & Yellow is my runner up combination. I plan to have my next car painted Black & yellow 😎.

As @xSNAKExPLISSKENx already mentioned, this is a tough question to answer. BATMAN is my favorite Superhero & I actually appreciate all the versions of the character. Giving it some strong thought the top contenders are

5. Batman The Dark Knight Returns

4. Batman Mask of the Phantasm 

3. Batman Under the Red Hood

2. Batman Begins 

1. Batman Returns 

Now if you asked me tomorrow this list would probably be rearrange, but considering you're from the future you probably already knew that 😁

I already know you're going to say Batman & Robin tomorrow. xD

• Haha 3

I am trying to stay as positive as humanly possible for The Batman, but I am in no way as excited as you guys.

I think Pattison was the wrong choice, but hopefully will be proved wrong. 🤞🏼Also not a Colin Farrell fan either.

I am a Huge Mopar Muscle Man and love a Muscle car chase scene, but can’t quite believe that they’ve taken the Muscle car Batmobile route. Seriously lacks originality IMO. Blade had one, Robbie Reyes had one, John Wick had one, and so on and so on... It’s such a tired concept and absolutely not Batman. Just my opinion of course.

All of that said, this clearly provides potential to get Batman on the right path again, and build on it from here. We all have our favourite Batman’s and our fav Batman movies, but I think we can all agree he needs a proper revival.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I am trying to stay as positive as humanly possible for The Batman, but I am in no way as excited as you guys.

I think Pattison was the wrong choice, but hopefully will be proved wrong. 🤞🏼Also not a Colin Farrell fan either.

I am a Huge Mopar Muscle Man and love a Muscle car chase scene, but can’t quite believe that they’ve taken the Muscle car Batmobile route. Seriously lacks originality IMO. Blade had one, Robbie Reyes had one, John Wick had one, and so on and so on... It’s such a tired concept and absolutely not Batman. Just my opinion of course.

All of that said, this clearly provides potential to get Batman on the right path again, and build on it from here. We all have our favourite Batman’s and our fav Batman movies, but I think we can all agree he needs a proper revival.

tenor.gif

xD

• Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

tenor.gif

xD

There is no hate mate. Just tired of feeling let down by DC in recent times. 

Its great that the majority of MP seem to love and enjoy them, but they some continuity now. They need to stop messing with different stories/takes/actors & just do themselves proud. 

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

There is no hate mate. Just tired of feeling let down by DC in recent times. 

Its great that the majority of MP seem to love and enjoy them, but they some continuity now. They need to stop messing with different stories/takes/actors & just do themselves proud. 

Nah, I completely respect your opinion.

I was just taking the Mick following our discussion yesterday. xD

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

. Blade had one, Robbie Reyes had one, John Wick had one, and so on and so on... It’s such a tired concept and absolutely not Batman. Just my opinion of course.

Robbie was on a tv show for a bit, blade was like twenty years ago, JW isn't a superhero, and batman's never had one. I think muscle car was the exact way to go, we've already had a bunch of crazy high tech batmobile why not something that seems like he made it himself. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

41 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Robbie was on a tv show for a bit, blade was like twenty years ago, JW isn't a superhero, and batman's never had one. I think muscle car was the exact way to go, we've already had a bunch of crazy high tech batmobile why not something that seems like he made it himself. 

Also remember guys that this movie is made in Year 2... Batman didn’t built that technology enpire in less than 2 years... :D

He had to start somewhere... I like that Idea of starting at a Muscle Car... ;)

• Like 2