THE BATMAN

xSNAKExPLISSKENx

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Yeah!!.. Sorry... I woke up late and it was already over... It was 7am in here... Hahaa...

I will just wait for the Nova WEA... 9_9

I’m sooooooooo frikin excited about DC that I can barely stand it!!!... I think I told you before but I’m just a big DC Fan since a little kid mainly because of Comics...

I’m already sure that I will give HDZeta 1/4 of my income the next 3 years!!! DC Movies Look beautiful!!... xDxD

Just a small taste of my book collection.....  my DC collected editions :) my books are all a mess and all over the place right now 

20200822_192846.jpg

20200822_192942.jpg

20200822_193029.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Fortis93 said:

Haha, it's not too bad.

A lot of great and exciting news about future releases livening up what would be a normal, boring Sunday.

How are you guys going back there? They say hindsight is 20/20, but still... xD

Welll...

Just a fantastic Saturday... I’m a little drunk and tired so heading to bed right now... xD

See you guys tomorrow!!... Have a great night... And day for you @Fortis93!!! :P

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, mjk said:

in the trailer when Batman is asked who are you? he answers with ''Vengeance'' is that a reference from the comics or just in the movie? Also didn't he actually kill that guy ?🤣

Not a direct one to my knowledge, but amazing non the less. Everything about the gross display of outmatched fighting absolutely would strike fear into every member of that gang that had the displeasure of having to watch that go down.

• Like 4

Spoiler
1 minute ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Just a small taste of my book collection.....  my DC collected editions :)imageproxy.php?img=&key=6a3749c85cdc35aeimageproxy.php?img=&key=6a3749c85cdc35aeimageproxy.php?img=&key=6a3749c85cdc35ae my books are all a mess and all over the place right now 

20200822_192846.jpg

20200822_192942.jpg

20200822_193029.jpg

Oh wow 😍 Amazing collection my end friend

I started buying some Omnibuses myself. but I'm still a huge noob in the Comics world😅

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mjk said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I started buying some Omnibuses myself. but I'm still a huge noob in the Comics world😅

Its a large world lol this is about a 3rd of my book collection of hardcover collected editions. Also have a large marvel and independent section

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Not a direct one to my knowledge, but amazing non the less. Everything about the gross display of outmatched fighting absolutely would strike fear into every member of that gang that had the displeasure of having to watch that go down.

yep a very badass move. I also really loved the eye makeup around his eyes. so pumped for this movie 😍 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Just a small taste of my book collection.....  my DC collected editions :)imageproxy.php?img=&key=6a3749c85cdc35aeimageproxy.php?img=&key=6a3749c85cdc35aeimageproxy.php?img=&key=6a3749c85cdc35ae my books are all a mess and all over the place right now 

20200822_192846.jpg

20200822_192942.jpg

20200822_193029.jpg

image.gif.f19e53b9d1e8ad8f7cdb4d2b0b282681.gif

That Geoff Johns Omni Collection is my one of my Favs... Obviously have it too... That Blackest Night Omni... Definitely one of my Favs All Time... Obviously have it too!! xD

Fantastic collection man!! ;)

I might send a Pic of my Omni collection somday too!!:P

Good Night all!!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mjk said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Same here, mate. 😅

The only comics/graphic novels I own are "The Killing Joke" and "The Dark Knight Returns", both of which I've read multiple times.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Same here, mate. 😅

The only comics/graphic novels I own are "The Killing Joke" and "The Dark Knight Returns", both of which I've read multiple times.

😅 I only read some of The Infinity Gauntlet 😅 but have the complete Omnibus on Preorder

3 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

I was so close to collecting comics but I had to stop myself at the last second for my wallets sake 😂

tell me about it🤣 I also Collect ps4 games and almost always go for the Collectors Edition 😭

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ive seriously watched this trailer like 10 times, the 4k version uploaded personlly by Matt reeves on his own personal vimeo page is a show stopper. I see nothing but perfection so far and it was cut from only 25% of the film thats been shot before covid... thats... wow.

Edited by xSNAKExPLISSKENx
  • Like 3

The Party Pooper may have just arrived SORRY .

It reminded me very much style wise of The Crow .

NOT sure i am getting Paterson as THE Bat .

NO One yet to me has come NEAR Keaton and his Wayne AND Bat .

THAT is the Crux for me as so far as a viewer I find each actor soi far to nail being Batman , yet as Wayne I find them lacking .

OK the  Burton Batman has not aged as well as Batman Returns .

There was a fair bit that I disliked in the Trailer .

I do have hope as it seems to have a very strong supporting cast , 

NOW IF the story lives up CAN and Will Patterson live up and step up to being believable BOTH AS Wayne and The Bat .

Believe me I WANT it to work .

AS with everything , the viewing will decide this .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1