IGNORED

Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Benoit46

7.05.2020  pre order that is a Thursday Tomorrow in fact .

Rare that  Zavvi launch a pre order on a Thursday .

Great that this is the original iconic poster artwork . 

Even though I am no Star Wars fan that poster took me back to being 6 years old and hearing that music for the first time . 

Growing up with such ground braking movies is something that I fear people will miss out on in the same way that people my age very late 40's  will ever know .

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT ORDER AND 

Star Wars Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

7.05.2020  pre order that is a Thursday Tomorrow in fact .

Rare that  Zavvi launch a pre order on a Thursday .

Great that this is the original iconic poster artwork . 

Even though I am no Star Wars fan that poster took me back to being 6 years old and hearing that music for the first time . 

Growing up with such ground braking movies is something that I fear people will miss out on in the same way that people my age very late 40's  will ever know .

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT ORDER AND 

Star Wars Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

Do you know what time the preorder goes live?

Also, on a somewhat related note, I've heard there are different cuts of these movies. Does it make a big difference which version I watch? I'm watching for the first time and was wondering if the one in the steelbooks(the ones with the face) was the same as the one on disney plus

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 19 minutes, Basil a dit :

open to rc members now and open at 6pm uk time for anyone else

https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/star-wars-episode-iv-a-new-hope-zavvi-exclusive-4k-ultra-hd-steelbook-3-disc-edition-includes-blu-ray/12564552.html

@Benoit46 please add links and info to OP please 

basil 👍

Done

Thanks @Basil

• ★ Administrators ★

Very excited 😍, love the artwork. Price is with 29.99 GBP okay and I noticed this will be 3 Discs, guess that means the Bonus Disc is also included.

Larger pictures 😍. This is the cover my first VHS Version of Star Wars had 😳, finally a SB with Poster Artwork.

12564552-5234766288707596.jpg

12564552-1334766288642730.jpg

• Like 1

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Very excited 😍, love the artwork. Price is with 29.99 GBP okay and I noticed this will be 3 Discs, guess that means the Bonus Disc is also included.

Larger pictures 😍. This is the cover my first VHS Version of Star Wars had 😳, finally a SB with Poster Artwork.

12564552-5234766288707596.jpg

12564552-1334766288642730.jpg

Me also Nils, looking fwd. to having all of Star Wars in these beautiful Poster Artwork covers hey!😋

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

B/c I bought off of Zavvi.com also hey 🤪 

& it was a...

200.gif

ah right didnt think you would have bought yourself if you had bought on carls groupbuy as well, so your getting yourself multiple copies then?

thats why it went over my head.

basil 👍

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Basil

free to UK right not USA 😝 

Hi @Veum, in the Zavvi website if you change at the very top right side of the page to USA country and $USD currency you will place the order in $USD and you will get Free Shipping to USA. I always check which way is the cheapest way and most of the time if I use the USA site it is going to be better as using the code ACFREE when using the UK site and with delivery to USA address you only get a partial credit of £1.99 for shipping. I hope that this helps. Good luck!

capricornio34232

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Basil said:

ah right didnt think you would have bought yourself if you had bought on carls groupbuy as well, so your getting yourself multiple copies then?

thats why it went over my head.

basil 👍

Spread the 💰 

Sabrina The Teenage Witch Laughing GIF

11 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

Do you know what time the preorder goes live?

Also, on a somewhat related note, I've heard there are different cuts of these movies. Does it make a big difference which version I watch? I'm watching for the first time and was wondering if the one in the steelbooks(the ones with the face) was the same as the one on disney plus

@Intentcoin

Here is the site I used FYI, enjoy!:)

How to watch the Star Wars movies in order

A chronological guide to the Star Wars movies

•  
  •  
  • Star Wars movies in chronological order 

Rey in Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker

Edited by Veum
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, capricornio34232 said:

Hi @Veum, in the Zavvi website if you change at the very top right side of the page to USA country and $USD currency you will place the order in $USD and you will get Free Shipping to USA. I always check which way is the cheapest way and most of the time if I use the USA site it is going to be better as using the code ACFREE when using the UK site and with delivery to USA address you only get a partial credit of £1.99 for shipping. I hope that this helps. Good luck!

capricornio34232

Howdy 🤠 @capricornio34232 TU for the info & yes I do have an account on Zavvi.com for what it is worth, hey 👋...

... have a great day friend!😷😊

• Like 1

now pre-order showing as OOS, doesn't surprise me for a 3500 run

@blu.steel33 fyi ☝️☝️☝️

may come back in stock nearer time once they cancel bulk orders and that be anything over 2 xD 

so i expect a restock on this, once they manually go thru them nearer release date 👍

i have seen it around that orders getting cancelled already 👍

suggest everyone keeps eye on there email 9_9

basil :D

Edited by Basil
  • Sad 1

Nooo, I totally missed the preorder! 😢 Do you think they'll have the occasional copy for preorder again when we get closer to release? Is there any safe way to see besides checking the product page on a regular basis?

Cause this is probably the first release of the movies im interested in, cause the retro artwork is amazing! 😍

• Like 3