IGNORED

Blufans Media Psychos Blufans Award

vor einer Stunde schrieb extantsrevenge:

tenor.gif?itemid=4208095

Congratulations @Leon to your first award. You have received the Blufans Collector Award. Thanks for showing us those stunning releases.

I think I have to ban that Spider-Man Edition from this award. Everytime I see it I get reminded that I don't have it...

tenor.gif?itemid=4535637

have to remind myself

tenor.gif?itemid=13620431

Hahaha thank you so much 😁 Only got into collecting through you guys here and I’m so grateful 🙏🏻

• Like 2

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, FF-Freak said:

Can I just post my whole collection here and get all the awards or do I really have to repost it into every award topic? 😂

20190910_193957.jpg

20190910_194052.jpg

20190910_194038.jpg

20190910_194154.jpg

20190910_194125.jpg

20190910_194134.jpg

@FF-Freak you have an amazing collection and a beautiful presentation area to show your collection, well done my psycho friend... I wish we had that much room! 👌

giphy-downsized.gif

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

WOW-Russell.gif  tenor.gif?itemid=4172929

that is a fantastic collection, an awesome display, absolutely terrific 😍 @FF-Freak.

As for the awards, you need to post in the individual topics 😅, so that everyone can see what you got. But that should be easy as you already have pictures with all. When you do that simply use the "Insert other Media" button and then "Insert existing attachment", this way you don't even have to upload them again.

Anyway I will give you your first two awards now.

Congratulations on getting the Blufans Collector and the Blufans Treasure Hunter award.

tenor.gif?itemid=8120832

• Like 1

Alright gang, I'm back with another one! Here to claim my Blufans stage 1 award now that I got my Hulk OC in. This brings me to 12 total. (Minus the Iron Man single edition that I have. I'll include that when it's necessary for the next stage 😎)

1. BE#30 - Hulk (x4)
  2. BE#48 - Black Panther (x4)
  3. BE#50 - Avengers: Infinity War (x4)

Blufans MCU One-Clicks.jpeg

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★

tenor.gif?itemid=14593115

@JF Thian such a great selections of editions, please the 2 Thor 1/4 Slips and Spider-Man Homecoming OAB to me please 😂

Your have reached the next level for the award and can tell everyone now that you're a Blufans Treasure Hunter 😍

tenor.gif?itemid=4208095

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...