IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Veum:

Ā 

Congrats šŸŽ‰šŸ¾šŸŽŠšŸŽˆ šŸ„³ @pluto57Ā canā€™t wait to receive mineā€¦ but why do you always get them ahead of me? šŸ§ šŸ˜›Ā 

German customs working faster and faster lately...only 1-2 days and the package moves on....šŸ‘Œ

Scorpion King reached customs in Frankfurt today...might be at my door on Monday/Tuesday! šŸ˜ƒ

• Like 7

23 hours ago, Rambo said:

Nice assortment!Ā 

Ā 

How are the condition of your Godfather steels? after opening them and inspecting mine, they had little flaws. I ordered another set of 3, and again. small flaws. I ended up in total buying 8 steels total of all three movies.

Ā 

Decided enough is enough, and took the mint front covers off, and attached them to the steels with mint spine/back.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

If anyone needs tips with removing covers, it's not hard and can do it with zero damage if done correctly.Ā 

I originally ordered Part 1 & 2 through Amazon US and got the first practically split in half(!) and the second full of dents on the back.

Reordered the same day from Amazon FR and both arrived mint, despite arriving in a flimsy cardboard envelope.

Should have ordered these steels from Amazon FR to begin with as they also include Blu-ray and I like the fact that the spines are not cluttered with the 4K UHD logo.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

I originally ordered Part 1 & 2 through Amazon US and got the first practically split in half(!) and the second full of dents on the back.

Reordered the same day from Amazon FR and both arrived mint, despite arriving in a flimsy cardboard envelope.

Should have ordered these steels from Amazon FR to begin with as they also include Blu-ray and I like the fact that the spines are not cluttered with the 4K UHD logo.

Ā 

All three arrived perfectly from Amazon US. Ā I too, should have ordered from FR, didn't know the spine was different. Ā So hard to keep track of these small, but important, differences.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Yeah I will take Flimsy cardboard over loose packaging anyday. I don't know why they like to throw steels in oversized packages just to have them bounce around due to lack of packing material!

Ā 

On top of dents, micro dents, I even had one where the spine was printed with the Text all Blurry.Ā 

Ā 

Good to know about Amazon FR, I should of looked around at other countries on this one! Didn't know the spine was different.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Yeah I will take Flimsy cardboard over loose packaging anyday. I don't know why they like to throw steels in oversized packages just to have them bounce around due to lack of packing material!

Ā 

On top of dents, micro dents, I even had one where the spine was printed with the Text all Blurry.Ā 

Ā 

Good to know about Amazon FR, I should of looked around at other countries on this one! Didn't know the spine was different.

Bear in mind that I got lucky as both steels could have easily arrived damaged, something that has happened to me on a couple of occasions.

I only noticed the spine difference once I got them in hand but it was definitely a pleasant discovery.

• Like 3

And here it is: Avengers One Click from WeET. Thanks to @Masterblasterand the crew once again for the group buy, and the fast/safe shipping!! I also got the same number as Age of Ultron!!Ā 

Now comparing the two: In my opinion, this is a step below AOU. The reuse of certain art over and over again (even the Lenti magnet reuses it), uninspired Lentis, scratches on the finish of the one click (might just be my copy), even a slip that felt loose. This one just looks/feels like it was rushed. Don't get me wrong, I still like it, but it's no AOU. #TeamopenitupĀ 

Ā 

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 24
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, ncraft said:

And here it is: Avengers One Click from WeET. Thanks to @Masterblasterand the crew once again for the group buy, and the fast/safe shipping!! I also got the same number as Age of Ultron!!Ā 

Now comparing the two: In my opinion, this is a step below AOU. The reuse of certain art over and over again (even the Lenti magnet reuses it), uninspired Lentis, scratches on the finish of the one click (might just be my copy), even a slip that felt loose. This one just looks/feels like it was rushed. Don't get me wrong, I still like it, but it's no AOU. #TeamopenitupĀ 

Ā 

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Awesome, I forget do you have SM or do you mind if we share to our MP SM?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fortis93 said:

20221111_203127.thumb.jpg.de4f82f114496debe0f0b306aaad2806.jpg

Ā 

Thanks to MP for this pleasant surprise in the mail today.

Ā 

20221111_203422.thumb.jpg.de566179871dac6732a915b491ce40f3.jpg

Ā 

And thanks to a good friend of mine for everything you're about to see here.

Ā 

20221111_203935.thumb.jpg.2c7c66dc7999fd14d26ad1519603031f.jpg

Ā 

20221111_204126.thumb.jpg.b9e9262faf5ffcc78b0202b9e5badf75.jpg

Ā 

20221111_204255.thumb.jpg.d81b85f2eff7f9778bad776c8fc13e33.jpg

Ā 

20221111_205109.thumb.jpg.b4675c4e17d08a006747008e2f63b51c.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

That mondo Ironman is the last one I need of their 15 Marvel releases. Ā 
Ā 

What edition is The Alamo?

Ā 

Congrats on the Green Mile. Ā Looks great. Ā And all the rest too of course. Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

That mondo Ironman is the last one I need of their 15 Marvel releases. Ā 
Ā 

What edition is The Alamo?

Ā 

Congrats on the Green Mile. Ā Looks great. Ā And all the rest too of course. Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks, mate.

Ā 

It's the German mediabook (Cover C) edition. You can find it here.

Ā 

And yes, The Green Mile release is a beauty. Even more so when paired with the Blufans release of The Shawshank Redemption.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

today new

Ā 

HighlanderĀ Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  4K Collector`s Edition UK

Ā 

22.thumb.jpg.898d1f15c247dfcc8771a82fb795a93e.jpg

Ā 

25.thumb.jpg.11c7cf6864fd87dfcaf5844a6f7ada5e.jpg

Ā 

23.jpg.1d3c32a19c46f41941031a426714ae8e.jpg

Ā 

24.jpg.76a856fd40737b55e5b904633787cb38.jpg

Ā 

26.jpg.22ae2416482e40a4143f91d7f79b2d4d.jpg

Ā 

27.jpg.0f102adf343a1d43fb934f16b60ecb18.jpg

Ā 

28.jpg.0b84a526f02c71f4fe5bc8956421516a.jpg

Ā 

29.thumb.jpg.dc1eb155f0c47db3e05f2bb9bc2930f7.jpg

Ā 

30.jpg.b7c11b969f7d9b4d5637bb77aed56b41.jpg

Ā 

31.jpg.541a4d0b7d35b0d09bcb4e81cf3261cd.jpg

Ā 

32.jpg.55f8a59b865de5735caf953b00049443.jpg

Ā 

33.jpg.0c2eaa6d348cef658e6bebce683ed214.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

34.jpg

Im glad to see someone else likes these multi-retailer UCEs. Ā  I think theyā€™re a great value and sometimes are pretty good. Ā 

• Like 6

vor 2 Minuten schrieb BreakBeatDJ:

Im glad to see someone else likes these multi-retailer UCEs. Ā  I think theyā€™re a great value and sometimes are pretty good. Ā 

Yes, I like them, I'll have a custom full slip made for them where the steel book goes in,

I especially don't like the credits on the org.FullSlip, it disturbs the overall picture

• Like 3