IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, Veum said:

SAME, shipping quite a lot… do they even ship to 🇺🇸? 🤔 

• Pre-order item available from November 22, 2023

Delivery from 15€21

34€99

yes they do and they take off the VAT from the price so the total shipped to the US for me was $45.  Not cheap, but not unreasonable either.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Ok, I was going to post some more horror.  When I started collecting, one of the first things I did was overpay for a Don’t Look Now edition on eBay.  I was heedless, like a doomed man chasing a small person in a red raincoat.

All these years, I didn’t realize until reading the extras with Wicker Man, that the two movies were released together with DLN as the A picture and Wicker Man as the B picture.  Can you imagine having a night that good at the movies?? Almost too much to take in over a single night, the two best horror movies in British history being shown together.  Crazy.  

Anyway, Studiocanal did amazing work, the incredible looking movie is the best thing about the release, which is as it should be, imho.  The accompanying essay is solid, there’s an old interview with Roeg that’s interesting, and marked up script pages, some photos.  Not enough discussion of Sutherland securing his place as most cunning linguist in film history :) 

IMG_9301.jpeg

IMG_9303.jpeg

IMG_9304.jpeg

IMG_9305.jpeg

IMG_9306.jpeg

IMG_9307.jpeg

IMG_9308.jpeg

IMG_9309.jpeg

IMG_9311.jpeg

IMG_9312.jpeg

• Like 21

• ★ Administrators ★

My new arrivals from last Week.

Got the 6 Mission Impossible 4K Steelbook on Prime Day, since I only have the 6th in 4K.

Newsteelbook 485 - Media Psychos - Mission Impossible 4K Steelbooks

Transformers 4K SB Set, Memento UK CE with SB and an expensive Prey 4K SB (should have waited for this to show up in other countries 😥)

Newsteelbook 486 - Media Psychos - Memento UK Steelbook - Prey 4K Best Buy Steelbook

• Like 27

So Radiance pretty much forced my hand on getting an all-region player with some of their recent releases (Miami Blues, The Hot Spot Cutter & Bone), along with a copy of The 1,000 Eyes of Dr. Mabuse that I found which was begging to be watched.  Many thanks to Psychos who helped me figure out which player was the best fit.  This showed up tonight:

IMG_9326.jpeg

IMG_9333.jpeg

IMG_9335.jpeg

IMG_9336.jpeg

IMG_9337.jpeg

IMG_9338.jpeg

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2

Also, I swear my pre-orders from months ago are almost through showing up (hopefully to be followed closely by the fruits of group buys :) ). This is one of the rare ones that I’ll probably keep sealed, because I opened the awesome box set last week.  Looks beautiful though, curious to see what it looks like with slip off vs on.

IMG_9350.jpeg

IMG_9351.jpeg

• Like 22

1 hour ago, Heywoodmoutaw said:

Had some family over tonight . . . for my birthday!  Among the gifts, from someone who knows my tastes well, obviously.  Haven’t seen Freaks since I was in college, more than a few birthdays ago.

IMG_9345.jpeg

IMG_9346.jpeg

IMG_9347.jpeg

IMG_9348.jpeg

IMG_9349.jpeg

Hey, Happy Birthday @Heywoodmoutaw! It's been really great seeing you around MP lately! Hope you had a great day. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Heywoodmoutaw said:

Also, I swear my pre-orders from months ago are almost through showing up (hopefully to be followed closely by the fruits of group buys :) ). This is one of the rare ones that I’ll probably keep sealed, because I opened the awesome box set last week.  Looks beautiful though, curious to see what it looks like with slip off vs on.

IMG_9350.jpeg

IMG_9351.jpeg

Nice! I get gotta pick up mine tomorrow.

• Like 8

New Pick-ups!

Blade Runner (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #36) 🙏 @Benoit46

20231018_004420-PhotoRoom.png-PhotoRoom.thumb.png.343a62d68ee9488332e6b27a3ed37306.png

Don't Worry Darling (HMV Exclusive)

Halloween H2O: 20 Years Later (Best Buy Exclusive)

The Mist (Best Buy Exclusive)

Scream 3

M3GAN (Best Buy Exclusive)

20231018_004300-PhotoRoom.png-PhotoRoom.thumb.png.4b92217a3c795ac4079b7c3d9215eb39.png

No Time To Die (Blufans Exclusive #70)

Wonder Woman 1984 (Blufans Exclusive #59)

20231018_004351-PhotoRoom.png-PhotoRoom.thumb.png.aacfe24b1fb0c7b19ad26e5ae9723386.png

Edge of Tomorrow (Broad Nation KEY SERIES #001) 

20231018_004511-PhotoRoom.png-PhotoRoom.thumb.png.4c8927c161a0dbffab156c6d3d55d126.png

Shazam! Fury of the Gods (Manta Lab Exclusive #58)

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Manta Lab Exclusive #CP001)

20231018_004550-PhotoRoom.png-PhotoRoom.thumb.png.6448ab0c896df2be41ef026d184879d1.png

John Wick: Chapter 4 (Novamedia Exclusive #43)

20231018_004605-PhotoRoom.png-PhotoRoom.thumb.png.5a5011947c82c7507f1d64d629de3b7b.png

Shout out to all involved with the GB from MP. Thank you !! 🙏

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1