IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I’m just reading up on the awards.  I’m pathetic and not eligible for most, but I think I’ve dropped more than enough stuff to be available for the Everything New Is Shiny Award!  To whom do I appeal?

It’s not that I crave recognition, just feel kind of pathetic with completely empty space under my name :) 

• Like 4

vor 5 Stunden schrieb jwhitm3:

Where did you get the gremlins mediabooks?

...from a private dealer... With him I also know that the goods are OK because he checks them... 👌

Above the shop you often have little chance of getting one...

https://www.nameless-media.de/GREMLINS-1-2-DOUBLE-FEATURE  ...but is sold out...

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Heywoodmoutaw:

I don’t recognize that one but just FYI, there’s a Gremlins steelbook dropping next week.  Think I ordered it from Zavvi.

...I guess he asked a question! 😉  Gremlins Mediabooks 😉 I think if he wanted steel he wouldn't have asked... 🙂😃

but of course I could be wrong... ☺️🙂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Heywoodmoutaw said:

Ok, so I’m just reading up on the awards.  I’m pathetic and not eligible for most, but I think I’ve dropped more than enough stuff to be available for the Everything New Is Shiny Award!  To whom do I appeal?

It’s not that I crave recognition, just feel kind of pathetic with completely empty space under my name :) 

@Heywoodmoutaw you might want a sig also from our kind @goose_3387 take a good look here, he is fantastic with them 👍

go here:

• Like 6

17 hours ago, Gladiator_MV said:

...from a private dealer... With him I also know that the goods are OK because he checks them... 👌

https://www.nameless-media.de/GREMLINS-1-2-DOUBLE-FEATURE  ...but is sold out...

...I guess he asked a question! 😉  Gremlins Mediabooks 😉 I think if he wanted steel he wouldn't have asked... 🙂😃

I was more specifically looking for gremlins 2 which I prefer to the first but always gets neglected 

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Gladiator_MV said:

I was more specifically looking for gremlins 2 which I prefer to the first but always gets neglected 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, LeadFarmer said:

Just need jaws and shawshank redemption if I can secure a copy.

20231010_140624-1.jpg

Damn, I’m jealous.  I thought mine were coming last week, but now it’s looking like the middle of next week.  Do you open them? 

Having seen the sets on here, I’ve come to really regret not ordering Film Vault’s Jaws and Shawshank sets. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Heywoodmoutaw said:

Damn, I’m jealous.  I thought mine were coming last week, but now it’s looking like the middle of next week.  Do you open them? 

Having seen the sets on here, I’ve come to really regret not ordering Film Vault’s Jaws and Shawshank sets. 

I will open them tomorrow when I have time to watch both films but yeah I found it hard to get my hands on shawshank and especially jaws but these sell out so quick it's crazy. 

• Like 5

On 10/10/2023 at 6:00 PM, LeadFarmer said:

Just need jaws and shawshank redemption if I can secure a copy.

20231010_140624-1.jpg

On 10/10/2023 at 6:46 PM, Heywoodmoutaw said:

You mean these things? Here ya go!

The Film Vault Range

(wave two of releases)

Shawshank Redemption • Jaws • 2001: A Space Odyssey • Apollo 13

IMG_5077.thumb.jpeg.2370881fff58914ed822d8efdb498ebd.jpeg

Edited by Manticore4
  • Like 22

Awards

38 minutes ago, Manticore4 said:

You’re never gonna believe this . . . 

IMG_9183.thumb.jpeg.c063b2e26a60a3bc044d92cf54a329b7.jpeg

I’ll break them open and show off the goodies later.  My other 2 Film Vault sets are Goodfellas and Scarface, may need a family pic.  I think the extras with these 2 are cooler than with the other 2, but space is inherently cooler than people being shot in the head :) 

• Like 21

48 minutes ago, Manticore4 said:

yes lol those would be the ones I am on the hunt for. 

Angry He Man GIF

quick question for you though was the glass plaque in your sliding around before you opened them? I know that was and still is one of the complaints about this particular line is the inside needing reinforcement due to the plaque busting through the thin inner packaging.

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, LeadFarmer said:

yes lol those would be the ones I am on the hunt for. 

Angry He Man GIF

quick question for you though was the glass plaque in your sliding around before you opened them? I know that was and still is one of the complaints about this particular line is the inside needing reinforcement due to the plaque busting through the thin inner packaging.

These two got beat up a bit; didn’t happen with the first 2 (probably just luck).  The box from Amazon also had no packaging inside and the corner of Apollo 11 got a little damaged.

IMG_9184.jpeg

IMG_9185.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Sad 7