IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

Last releases of last year, only 3 weeks overdue 😅
The Film Vault 01-04!
- Blade Runner

- Goodfellas

- Scarface

IMG20230116195850.thumb.jpg.002a4472fd0a809578038c70df993d53.jpgIMG20230116195929.thumb.jpg.a0fb57df0633fe19cfb35d1545d59f50.jpg

I'm really liking these, hope they continue with them.

And I finally got around to order myself some new shelves, now watch me spend 3 months to get around to put them together 😂

• Like 25

Awards

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good evening everyone,

it's been a long time since I posted here but I've been waiting for the right moment and to receive today the last piece,

this single Blufans TDK,

thank you MP and Staff, you are responsible for  this happiness, and I thank you once again,

while waiting for future receptions, a few shots for fun

20230116_212003.jpg

20230116_212320.jpg

Edited by bilbon
  • Like 28
  • Love 1

vor 5 Stunden schrieb bilbon:

good evening everyone,

it's been a long time since I posted here but I've been waiting for the right moment and to receive today the last piece,

this single Blufans TDK,

thank you MP and Staff, you are responsible for  this happiness, and I thank you once again,

while waiting for future receptions, a few shots for fun

20230116_212003.jpg

20230116_212320.jpg

😉👍

Oh My God Wow GIFHalf Baked Boo GIF

• Haha 8

On 1/15/2023 at 12:01 PM, Gladiator_MV said:

...several months have passed since the last update, so finally my highlights from 2022! 👌✌️ ...to be honest, I didn't buy much, I exchanged a lot, got some gifts and bought a few, among other things, I exchanged my almost complete Zavvi MCU collection, except for the Thor Lenti! 🤩👌👍

And some other Marvel stuff too! Except of course the GotG stories, (Blufans, Novamedia), GotG 2 (WeET), Avengers (Novamedia), WeET etc.

Dawn of the Dead (1978), Limited WoH Weekend of Hell 2015 (100 copies only) & 2017 (50 copies only) Hardbox Edition (with Blu-ray)!

Was only available at the Weekend of Hell! (Special Horror Event only in Germany) similar to Comic Con... only smaller...

DSC01128.JPG

DSC01131.JPG

DSC01133.JPG

DSC01136.JPG

DSC01138.JPG

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003), Limited 111 Hardbox Edition re-release (re-release) (with awesome leather look) 👍 Texas Chainsaw (2013), (Unrated Version) (Limited 111 Hardbox Edition) (with awesome leather look) 👍 ... I think these are the best artworks of the re-release Hardboxes by Pear Leaf!

DSC01143.JPG

Conan the Barbarian (1982), Limited Mediabook Edition by Infinity Pictures, B, C & D (padded)... BMV Medien Exclusive!

and the awesome Hardbox Edition! (Man! 👌 is that a feast for the eyes) 🤩👍

DSC01149.JPG

DSC01187.JPG

DSC01190.JPG

DSC01192.JPG

Crawl (2019), Limited Mediabook Edition by Infinity Pictures, A, B, C & D (padded)... BMV Medien Exclusive!

DSC01154.JPG

DSC01157.JPG

DSC01162.JPG

Cover Hard (1992), (2K Remastered) Limited Mediabook Edition Cover A & Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story, Limited Mediabook Edition Cover A & Hardbox Edition by Nameless Media!

DSC01160.JPG

The Pirate of Shantung / rather the boxer or fighter of Shantung 💪👌 Mediabook Edition & Empire of Lust, Limited Mediabook Edition Cover D & E

EYK Media Exclusive!

DSC01200.JPG

Saving Private Ryan, 4K HDZeta Exclusive Limited Ultimate Box Set! Also finally in the collection! ...many thanks! John! Again, for that... 👌

...the Zeta Lenti Slip again (especially the back) with T.H. looks so great! 🤩👌👍

& Saving Private Ryan, Steelcase AU Import (2010) 2-Disc Collector's Edition! (from a longtime fellow collector)... 👌

DSC01212.JPG

DSC01215.JPG

DSC01216.JPG

DSC01222.JPG

DSC01226.JPG

DSC01227.JPG

DSC01233.JPG

from my Secret Santa! @Stefbo86 Piranha, Limited Padded Mediabook by Infinity Pictures (awesome embossing)! 🤩👌👍 & Tombiruo - Penunggu Rimba Limited Mediabook Edition Cover A Nameless / EYK Media exclusive! 333 with the #222 😛🤩😍😃👍🤝 Thanks very much! Again... 🙏✌️

DSC01168.JPG

DSC01171.JPG

DSC01175.JPG

Jeepers Creepers (Limited Woodbox Edition) only 66 copies! With exclusive Hardbox! Absolute dream! 🤩👍 Come with me to the grave! 😉☺️

DSC00893.JPG

DSC00896.JPG

DSC00898.JPG

DSC00901.JPG

DSC00905.JPG

Amazing Haul! I saw one of the Dawn of the Dead on eBay de and tried to get it, but got out bid.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Veum said:

Looks fantastic @Cornrow 😍

Now where is mine as I was not even sent a tracking # as I ordered here on MP DIRECT 😞 

giphy.gif

Somebody surely deserves a 6D2DFF98-0C16-4CAD-A7B7-E076FFAD76A8.gif.512e0f78f3da585fab74b782bccc353b.gif 

Totally confused now as my store orders says this 🤷‍♂️ 

Pending

1 item will be shipped by MANTA DIRECT SHIPPING

• 1 x 2001 Double Lenticular MANTA (USA)

Order placed November 15, 2022

and now our GB list says this 🫤 IDK 🤷‍♂️ 

Veum USA HUB 1

Il y a 9 heures, ncraft a dit :

New pickups: Roadhouse 4k from Vinegar Syndrome and Train to Busan 4k. 

Ch1oFsI.jpeg

One of or the best horror korean movie with zombie IMO ... low budget and big success compared to the sequel 

Got the french steelbook and both Fullslip Plain Archive editions.

but I'd really love a big collector box edition from an independant retailer such as "Second Sight" with big book, cards & great digipack. 

• Like 4

Awards

2 hours ago, vinny91 said:

One of or the best horror korean movie with zombie IMO ... low budget and big success compared to the sequel 

Got the french steelbook and both Fullslip Plain Archive editions.

but I'd really love a big collector box edition from an independant retailer such as "Second Sight" with big book, cards & great digipack. 

I agree with you. This is my second favorite South Korean movie of all time, next to Oldboy. I missed out on the Plain Archive releases but would love to see another premium from Second Sight or another retailer. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MoneySniper said:

Now for the real reason why I bought it was because of the beautiful artwork by Matt Ferguson & Florey.

image.thumb.jpeg.458a29474ee999058c25d606f5460d90.jpeg

I was also lucky enough to get a nice low number,

image.thumb.jpeg.5ad1f21ccac4a33233a7d48011a60fd2.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.093b9120ecb34d8789ade6b6276a85e9.jpeg

Wow, this looks amazing.  Nice low number, too.   I ask this question of everyone who collects posters . . . how do you display them?  I think they look great, but always hesitate to buy because I don't know what to do with them.  I have a nice little vintage lobby card collection and they just sit in a drawer.  

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Wow, this looks amazing.  Nice low number, too.   I ask this question of everyone who collects posters . . . how do you display them?  I think they look great, but always hesitate to buy because I don't know what to do with them.  I have a nice little vintage lobby card collection and they just sit in a drawer.  

Me personally I haven’t displayed any of my collection yet, they are still in the tubes which they were delivered in. But when I move out and get my own property I definitely plan on framing them.

• Like 3