IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

I cleaned the last few pages and moved the custom item and all the custom talk to our custom section here.

@nmskyler0405 I created a topic there for your item.

Anyone who is getting custom items, please post them in the custom section. As these items can't be bought from official sources it is misleading to post about them here.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

I cleaned the last few pages and moved the custom item and all the custom talk to our custom section here.

@nmskyler0405 I created a topic there for your item.

Anyone who is getting custom items, please post them in the custom section. As these items can't be bought from official sources it is misleading to post about them here.

I was going to ask, rather than making separate threads for each custom reception, would it be possible to have an equivalent thread like this one: "Show all us all your latest receptions..." for custom releases?

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

I was going to ask, rather than making separate threads for each custom reception, would it be possible to have an equivalent thread like this one: "Show all us all your latest receptions..." for custom releases?

I guess that would be more efficient. If you like you can create one with an introduction post 😃

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

I guess that would be more efficient. If you like you can create one with an introduction post 😃

Would I be able to create the thread in the same forum directory as this one?

1206306618_ScreenShot2022-09-01at5_33_18pm.thumb.png.2c7fe9e7d932a1a6e17dc5e8da352e36.png

...or does it have to be in the custom section?

877074139_ScreenShot2022-09-01at5_35_12pm.png.1d708d67c28730426a6cfcff6aadd291.png

I just feel like since more eyes are on this section, it would be more readily available for others to access.

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
15 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Would I be able to create the thread in the same forum directory as this one?

1206306618_ScreenShot2022-09-01at5_33_18pm.thumb.png.2c7fe9e7d932a1a6e17dc5e8da352e36.png

...or does it have to be in the custom section?

877074139_ScreenShot2022-09-01at5_35_12pm.png.1d708d67c28730426a6cfcff6aadd291.png

I just feel like since more eyes are on this section, it would be more readily available for others to access.

It has to be in the customs section. In case that is changing we can move the topic, but for now custom area 🙏

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

today new

Green Lantern - Beware My Power   BestBuy

Jurassic World: Ein neues Zeitalter/A New aAge (Ext. Ed.  (Line Look) german 2D Steelbook

9.jpg.ceb4d20f343ed79cf734894604fe8a1a.jpg

10.jpg.ecb7f9dd14db8799c6dcb8aede1a7703.jpg

11.jpg.1263e8052bed4a568f53b5813d7cca01.jpg

12.jpg.9028277bdda475043653ceaa67631e43.jpg

13.jpg.c5c89e3c8dbf89f616a3c73b0458dc00.jpg

14.jpg

Nice! I'm waiting on my Dominion steelbook to arrive from Italy, but jeeeeez is the shipping ever slow-going, even after I spent the extra couple bucks for expedited delivery.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Soundwave said:

Those AoU one Clicks are beautiful but way beyond my means

Really looking forward to getting my Lenti's in though went for them both because I couldn't decide & then when I realised they basically make a scene together I had to grab them both lol

Neil

@Soundwave I went the same route and I’m content with these and satisfied, I do not need to buy beyond my means to enjoy these! :)

• Like 2