IGNORED

New Anime Blu-ray Release Topic

extantsrevenge

3 hours ago, Mattrivers95 said:

Also I watched the your name edition we all received last week and the picture and sound quality is better than the ata/funimation release, they seem to have used bd100 discs instead of bd66 discs. I think I remember you saying you were thinking of getting the ata ce, but I wouldn’t if I were you, you’ve got the best version even if the packaging was a disappointment.

Maaan!! I just watched it!! It looks AMAZING!!!… I remember being surprised when I watched it HD, but this 4K I was drooling all the movie!!… Astonishing Animation… Just Wow… 😱😱😍😍😍

Also, I’m not disappointed about my Fullslip anymore… Haha… It could’ve had more “printing effect”, but now that I opened it, feels awesome at touch… It’s some kind of softy paper with spot gloss on the title… Simple but really nice… Also the Steelbook is amazing… Beautiful beautiful beautiful!!… Also the artbook is great!! And the pair of Film pieces gives a nice touch!!! I love it now!!… Hahahaa… 😅😅

Thanks for telling me this tho!!… 😃😃😉😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, LeGonze said:

@Grendel Sensei... I'll fall to buy a region free player... I've been wanting some Aniplex releases but these are Sky Expensive... Just too much for the same product we get on AllTheAnime... 9_9

@LeGonze, can you help me understand what you mean here?  You say it's too much on AtA for the same stuff you can get on AtA?  Do you mean it's too expensive for what you get in comparison to another site like RightStuf or Sentai?  I was confused....

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, AndroiDad75 said:

@LeGonze, can you help me understand what you mean here?  You say it's too much on AtA for the same stuff you can get on AtA?  Do you mean it's too expensive for what you get in comparison to another site like RightStuf or Sentai?  I was confused....

Hey buddy… Ata is for AllTheAnime located in the UK…

Yeah, Aniplex of America is a distributor of some releases in North, Central and South America. The problem with them is they’re super expensive. For example, The Promised Neverland is $129.99 in Aniplex. In AllTheAnime it’s almost the same thing (maybe even better) at £40.99, something like $53.50. Just insane.

Unfortunately not all the releases available on Aniplex are available on AtA too…  But that in particular I just showed you is, and I want it… 😅😀🤓

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Hey buddy… Ata is for AllTheAnime located in the UK…

Yeah, Aniplex of America is a distributor of some releases in North, Central and South America. The problem with them is they’re super expensive. For example, The Promised Neverland is $129.99 in Aniplex. In AllTheAnime it’s almost the same thing (maybe even better) at £40.99, something like $53.50. Just insane.

Unfortunately not all the releases available on Aniplex are available on AtA too…  But that in particular I just showed you is, and I want it… 😅😀🤓

I see you were talking about the same title but one from Aniplex and one from AtA on the AtA website.... Ok, that makes sense...

Thanks for the clarification!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, AndroiDad75 said:

I see you were talking about the same title but one from Aniplex and one from AtA on the AtA website.... Ok, that makes sense...

Thanks for the clarification!

Correct. It’s not the same exact item most of the time, but it’s pretty close.

The example I gave you before is this.

This is from Aniplex on Right Stuff Anime:

https://www.rightstufanime.com/The-Promised-Neverland-Blu-ray

This is on ATA:

https://www.alltheanime.com/products/the-promised-neverland-blu-ray-collectors-edition

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LeGonze said:

Ok guys...

I couldn't wait any longer... 9_9xD

Great prices... Placed my order obviously reaching Free Shipping!!... ^_^^_^

Jujutsu Kaisen S1-P1 CE is Pre-Order, so I think everything will be shipped on JK release date... xD

ATA ORDER 22-04-12.jpg

Nice, that’s quite a haul. I bought some  of those titles from nova last week but they’re stuck in Heathrow airport at the moment.

• Like 2

Here are some pictures of “Your Name” Kimchi Fullslip as promised… 😃😃

Im still surprised of how great the movie looks in 4K. Also noticed that my system detected Dolby Vision wich is great!! 😎😎

My feeling about this release completely changed after opening and watching the movie. Now I’m super happy to have it!!… 🥰🥰

6AF4E522-AA4D-42D4-B1B7-75DBD51C30EB.jpeg

0E550D00-32D7-460F-BE71-B43BC0EB5ADA.jpeg

046BFC9C-2297-4C71-9620-99AE86DA0375.jpeg

BE06A41A-2B63-47DD-AC04-B8EEDB8DEFED.jpeg

ED4D3B32-9E71-4130-B7F8-83226E718810.jpeg

3E513ABC-428D-4BB5-943B-8DA9492DB2CB.jpeg

D7C05A7A-7EEE-4655-934F-47E6ADD76122.jpeg

71427B87-F3B1-4CE6-8CA7-0B966D654B66.jpeg

975D13A6-30E8-4531-AC46-E2924E3EC29C.jpeg

854744E1-997C-41C3-ACB3-2D343B7AFE66.jpeg

83CAB1E6-F82C-40FF-9D5F-92326CEC6142.jpeg

094FE464-05E9-408C-89CD-87602FBC5CF7.jpeg

706468E8-72CF-409E-A562-92D9BADEAC7A.jpeg

A4D41CA5-E75F-4420-9187-782C155767A8.jpeg

C328FB9E-5C89-407B-B8AF-F76F2D4ABCD5.jpeg

973FFF14-A6B1-4D57-9833-075F046E6FDE.jpeg

7089040D-46D6-419B-AB79-31BDA7639AAF.jpeg

7C435BD2-40DB-471F-B9A2-2F650395FD94.jpeg

02A5E19D-0638-4D3E-86E7-D0025C0C570D.jpeg

272AFB3F-4341-40D2-9D09-252689030632.jpeg

• Like 7

Hey guys…

Just an Update… I just started Akudama Drive… I’m on Ep3 but I like it so far…  Animation’s good. Nothing super spectacular but pretty good. 

Love the movie Episodes titles:

Ep1-SE7EN

Ep2-Reservoir Dogs

Ep3-Mission Impossible

Haha… Love it… 😅😅

image.gif.86ee135468ad97be8306f57ecc96e0d6.gif

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 6

15 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Ok guys...

I couldn't wait any longer... 9_9xD

Great prices... Placed my order obviously reaching Free Shipping!!... ^_^^_^

Jujutsu Kaisen S1-P1 CE is Pre-Order, so I think everything will be shipped on JK release date... xD

ATA ORDER 22-04-12.jpg

The one thing that is stopping me from buying the EU version of The Promised Neverland is the gold foil lettering that the American version has.

I think every Anime Special edition the Americans do it better IMO.

heard there was a season  2 of the promised neverland, so I might end up waiting for a complete series edition.

And I wish there was a Garden of Words box set, that's what I am waiting for.

But Aniplex version is insanely overpriced I will not buy from them unless they do a 75% off or something.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

The one thing that is stopping me from buying the EU version of The Promised Neverland is the gold foil lettering that the American version has.

Sonot does not come with it?? I thought it was the same out case… 😅😅

I think every Anime Special edition the Americans do it better IMO.

I’ll confirm when it arrives… 😅

But Aniplex version is insanely overpriced I will not buy from them unless they do a 75% off or something.

Absolutely… Even if the AtA edition doesn’t have that goldish lettering, it’s not a really big deal for me.

I mean, I paid $45.65 instead of $130. 😐😐

Also the AtA version comes in a Digipack or sometlike that and I loke it better. The Aniplex clear cases are nice but again, not $90 better.

Edit: By the way, don’t expect any discount on Aniplex releases. I’ve never seen any discount the past 2 years. I waited more than year for a discount on Demon Slayer LEs S1 but nothing. I ended up buying both parts at $130 plus the movie at $70 I think. And waiting for S2 release… 😅😅

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 3

Hello My Friends;  😀

I know I've been out of touch for a while but happy to finally be able to drop back in to take a look at all your gorgeous new editions and catch up on the chatter.  🤩

I've had some lovely new additions myself finally arrive.

I've had to order a new camera though so just awaiting delivery then I can post a few new pics.  😊

Oh, I did submit a pre-order @LeGonze for the AtA Jujitsu Kaisen CE.  Hopefully it's not much more of a wait for a NA release as well.

Not sure who will be getting it, I'll need to do a look about and when I find out who, I'll mention it here.

I'll drop back later this eve and write a bit more but in the midst of work right now so I'd like to finish that up.

Cheers my friends!

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Oh, I did submit a pre-order @LeGonze for the AtA Jujitsu Kaisen CE.  Hopefully it's not much more of a wait for a NA release as well.

Awesome Sensei!! I absolutely loved JK AtA edition so I had to have it… 😅😅

43 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Not sure who will be getting it, I'll need to do a look about and when I find out who, I'll mention it here.

I read VIZ has the rights of it… 

https://comicbook.com/anime/amp/news/anime-blu-ray-jujutsu-kaisen-burn-the-witch/

I think I only have the One Punch Man releases from VIZ.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Good Evening Friends!

I have been crazy busy with work and family stuff....  Although, I have been able to get through some things.   I finished watching Neon Genesis Evangelion, which I watched subbed, and have started and am in season 2 of Black Lagoon, which I am watching dubbed.

I really liked NGE and at first I was confused by the ending episode.  After finishing it, and thinking about It, I realized it was meant to provoke thought and could likely go in a number of different ways.  

Black Lagoon has been a fun one so far. I like the voice actors that are doing the dub.  I think I have a handful of episodes left in season 2 and then I'll be on to something else.

My youngest wants me to start One Piece with him.  That's going to be a commitment for sure, as he told me it has something like 1K episodes.... YIKES....

Well, I just wanted to drop in and say hey, and that I have gotten through a couple of series.  I also got a couple of anime sets that I'll get pictures of and uploaded.

AD75🤖

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hey Guys!!… I’ve been out the last couple weeks on vacation. Took my little ones camping and after that to Disneyland. 😅😅

Anyways, just got back a coiple days ago and got surprised by this. Turns oit that AtA actually shipped the InStock stuff separately!! 😱😱 I wouldn’t mind to wait til JJK release date on May 30th to be honest as I got Free Shipping and a ton of discounts. But hey! This is great!! Loving AtA since my purshase of NGE Ultimate Edition. Definitely my go-to on special stuff from now on. 🤗🤗

* The Promised Neverland S1 Collectors Edition.

Shinkai Stuff:
* The place promised in our Early Days / Voices of a Distant Star.
*The Garden of Words
*Children who chase lost voices Steelbook.
*Five Centimeters per second Steelbook.

86FEC9FF-F472-4319-9667-56A435E8B4A9.jpeg

• Like 4

On 4/26/2022 at 2:36 PM, AndroiDad75 said:

Black Lagoon has been a fun one so far. I like the voice actors that are doing the dub.  I think I have a handful of episodes left in season 2 and then I'll be on to something else.

I've been wanting to watch this for a long time now but I've just watched other stuff...

Now I really really want to watch it as there is an amazing Collectors Edition on AtA with a beautiful Digipack in it... I was going to order it on the Easter Sale but I needed to stay on budget, haha. I'll try to watch it on Netflix first and if I like it enough I might get that CE if still available. xD;)

1ACT.gif

On 4/26/2022 at 2:36 PM, AndroiDad75 said:

y youngest wants me to start One Piece with him.  That's going to be a commitment for sure, as he told me it has something like 1K episodes.... YIKES....

I can't jump in as it has too many eps... I want to wath other stuff and when this one is really over (If ever ends xD) I'll jump on it. I watched the first ep but realized that I wouldn't have time for anything else. :D

Anyways, everyone says it's a masterpiece. I think it's the one that has less filling eps of the lager animes out there.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

• Like 3

By the way, just got an email from sentai that we're getting new pre-sale items... And I'm very interested on this one, but it has an Aniplex price tag!!!... WTH??!!!... Can't spend that much on this one... I'll wait for a future discount (Hoping it doesn't get OOS).

image.thumb.jpeg.4174ef900219fddc2426ee6ab7ec7c36.jpeg

There are a lot of new stuff in there if you want to check. ^_^

https://www.sentaifilmworks.com/collections/pre-order

• Like 4

Howdy Anime folks! Thanks @LeGonze for recommending me to come over here. I'm a old school anime nut. Macross, Dragonball, Studio Ghibli, Gundam, Rurouni Kenshin, and even old school Mazinger, Gatchaman, and Grendizer. I'm always open to new shows as well. Just finished RWBY, Attack on Titan and My Hero Academia. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, nathan_s82 said:

Howdy Anime folks! Thanks @LeGonze for recommending me to come over here. I'm a old school anime nut. Macross, Dragonball, Studio Ghibli, Gundam, Rurouni Kenshin, and even old school Mazinger, Gatchaman, and Grendizer. I'm always open to new shows as well. Just finished RWBY, Attack on Titan and My Hero Academia. 

Hey buddy!!... Welcome!!... ^_^

Here you'll find tons of "old" stuff and super new releases... Nils @extantsrevenge sensei is more about the classic stuff... And @Grendel Sensei is about EVERYTHING... Hahaha... xDxD

And also you'll meet folks like me, that watched a lot of old stuff as child but barely remembers and just started to watch anime again with the new awesome wave... :D:D

Just give a quick read through a few past pages and you'll be set around!!...

Beautiful Gundam edition you got by the way!! 😍😍  Congrats!!!... ^_^^_^

gundam-seed-anime.gif

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
On 4/28/2022 at 8:53 PM, LeGonze said:

image.thumb.jpeg.4174ef900219fddc2426ee6ab7ec7c36.jpeg

There are a lot of new stuff in there if you want to check. ^_^

https://www.sentaifilmworks.com/collections/pre-order

😲 wow that price is really an absolute joke. 1 Book, 1 Poster, 6 cards and a Full-Slip and they have a retail of $ 229.98 even with reduced price that is still over $100 more than the regular version.

10 hours ago, nathan_s82 said:

Welcome to our little Anime Corner @nathan_s82. Macross yeah, Ghibli OMG, Gudam awesome, Kenshin nice, you like lots of stuff I like too. I really hope that someday we will finally get more of the Macross stuff outside of Japan released as Blu-ray with subs.

I'm doing an Ultimate Macross project at the moment, revisiting everything in chronological order 😃. Currently at Macross Frontier, and I still love the series so much, have to say that it is truely one of the most amazing Series ever made. The action, characters, story and the amazing Music together with some of the very best animations created make it a true masterpiece. The Songs are simply perfect. 1 episode of Macross Frontier has more stuff going on than most new series combined in their entire run 😅. I finally want this on Blu-ray.

39261ff9e138a67f51631f7c6fad79f3.gifmacross-frontier.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2