goose_3387 Signatures/Banners

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Mithrandir2320 said:

Thanks for your Answer @goose_3387 !

Saw Heckos Signature and thought it would be great to have one for all Movies.

1213468289_yRUSlCd(1).png.958ec9b4e2a844

But if you say it doesn't work i'll think about it and try to find another Idea.

Have a nice Weekend!

@Mithrandir2320

Hecko sent me that image. I didn't actually compose the character layout on that one. I just made a few adjustments. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awards

5 hours ago, Mithrandir2320 said:

Hi @goose_3387! Wanted to ask you if you can do a Signature for me, your Work is impressive. Because i'm not able to decide for one Theme it would be great to have one for the whole Movie and Series History like you did for @Heckowith the Horror Genre, his Sig is really great. Thought a time about Charakters and Films i would like to be considered. List gets longer and longer:

The Fellowship of the Ring from LotR, the 4 Boys from Standy by me, a Terminator, a Predator, an Alien, Brando as the Godfather and Colonel Kurtz, DiCaprio in Inception, Ledger as Joker, Ford as Indy, Craig as Bond, Schwarzenegger as Conan, Hanks as Forrest Gump, Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Gal Gadot, Margot Robbie, Andy and Red from Shawshank Redemption, McConaughey and Harrelson in True Detechtive, Anya Taylor Joy in The Queens Gambit, Walther White from Breaking Bad, Jimmy and Kim from Better Call Saul, Villeneuves Dune, Chinese Ghost Story, Last Emperor, Gandhi, Pinhead Hellraiser, Pennywise It, Neytiri Avatar, Akira, Princess Mononoke, Ghost in the Shell Anime, Wall E, Nemo and Dory, Homer Simpson, Slimer Ghostbusters, ET, the Millenium Falcon, the USS Enterprise, Hogwarts Castle, the Delorian from BttF.

And whats in your Mind that should be in a Compilation like this. As normal Member i (you) can use the max allowed Space for a Sig. My Username can be very small, Priority for the Movies.

Sorry for so much work if you do this for me.

sorry-shy.gif

Take all the Time you need.

WOW! That’s a lot to put in an image 😛 

Boris Karloff Vintage GIF

• Haha 2

I guess I’ll try this again since my post was deleted this morning *ODD*

On 4/13/2022 at 5:24 PM, Veum said:

🥤 howdy @goose_3387 how have you been, I hope fine my friend! :) 

Would you be able to make 2 new sigs for me sometime? 🧐

of…

bullwhip.gif Zorro & The Lone Ranger & Tonto

Vintage Z GIF 200.gif

On 4/20/2022 at 4:40 PM, Veum said:

🥤🤠 howdy @goose_3387 could I impose on adding (+ the 2 above ^^^) this 3rd banner(s) request for me also please:

image.jpeg.fd40dfa323b662ba5e707e05136365bd.jpeg

image.jpeg.17e08d849e2143eb64fba298b7fb482f.jpeg

image.jpeg.07596dc915eb1600557288c9d54b9c9a.jpeg

🥤🤠 howdy @goose_3387 here I am again 😛 

would you please make me a sig of one of my fav comedians along with Zorro/Sammy Terry I already requested (I would like to keep these in my folder for future rotation sigs on here! 🙌)…

thank you goose for all your magnificent work for our MP members❣️

The Three Stooges TV intro…

image.jpeg.83d9a3b7cbdb99e2aa27175e8231ed75.jpeg

Goose would it be possible to get that film border all around this sig like you did with this one of mine? 🧐

Spoiler

image.png.183974dcc64f154e6fa064913c0f6580.png

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Veum said:

I guess I’ll try this again since my post was deleted this morning *ODD*

🥤🤠 howdy @goose_3387 here I am again 😛 

would you please make me a sig of one of my fav comedians along with Zorro/Sammy Terry I already requested (I would like to keep these in my folder for future rotation sigs on here! 🙌)…

thank you goose for all your magnificent work for our MP members❣️

The Three Stooges TV intro…

image.jpeg.83d9a3b7cbdb99e2aa27175e8231ed75.jpeg

Goose would it be possible to get that film border all around this sig like you did with this one of mine? 🧐

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.183974dcc64f154e6fa064913c0f6580.png

@Veum

Pick one you want doing first?

• Haha 2

Awards

Hi @goose_3387I found your beautiful signature banners during easter hunt😀 Great artworks that you do here for everyone! 

i wanted to ask you if you could possibly make me a gold banner with movie moulin rouge(2001)? 

i found an image from elephant room scene, but I am completely willing to defer to your expertise on any design ideas😀

Thank you!

moulin-rouge_hero_2.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

Hi @goose_3387! I love your signatures, and I love my current one sooo much (I've been using it for 2 years now I think!). However, I think it might be time to switch it up a bit 😁 Could I please get a signature of Wanda Maximoff in the Multiverse of Madness movie that came out recently? Please and thank you!

@atomicblonde

Can do. Most likely be next week before I take a look. Got a few films I want to watch over the next few nights. 👍😎

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• 4 weeks later...

hi! @goose_3387

I have been browsing the forums and I love your artwork and signatures that you do for other members.

I am a new member and if you ever have the time I'd appreciate one. 

My user name is Rambo, so naturally anything Rambo related works. Or if for some reason you think of something else, I am sure I'd dig it.

Thanks for reading!

Best Regards

• Like 4