IGNORED

goose_3387 Signatures/Banners

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

hey @goose_3387 long time bud ... ! Glad to hear you and Family doing better ! That Covid is nothing to laugh about thats for sure !!

So im going to say that proberbly some members will approach you about doing the Sig.  If you could i need you to please hold off because the Actual Banner for Platinum and Gold is going into a facelift session and should be ready very soon .  At that time if you want you can help the members.  Im pretty sure alot will come and want there other banner that you did for them to be beside the newer pimp version of the tiered so just giving you a heads up..

Of course as always big thanks for supplying the members with a nice personal touch.

Take care

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

hey @goose_3387 long time bud ... ! Glad to hear you and Family doing better ! That Covid is nothing to laugh about thats for sure !!

So im going to say that proberbly some members will approach you about doing the Sig.  If you could i need you to please hold off because the Actual Banner for Platinum and Gold is going into a facelift session and should be ready very soon .  At that time if you want you can help the members.  Im pretty sure alot will come and want there other banner that you did for them to be beside the newer pimp version of the tiered so just giving you a heads up..

Of course as always big thanks for supplying the members with a nice personal touch.

Take care

@Masterblaster @goose_3387 I would like your “new” Platinum pimped version Banner with my current sig when available please! :)

cosmo kramer pimp GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

Take care

Thanks @Masterblaster 😎

Just to clarify, are the membership badges changing to - as in not using my designs for Platinum, Gold etc? Or just the actual structure of the membership package?

• Like 1

Awards

21 minutes ago, goose_3387 said:

Thanks @Masterblaster 😎

Just to clarify, are the membership badges changing to - as in not using my designs for Platinum, Gold etc? Or just the actual structure of the membership package?

Hi Andrew

One of our members @Cornbuster is currently working on changing/updating the current design for the Platinum and Gold badges (Silver membership is now extinct).

That's why we ask that you wait until it is finalized before updating members' complete signatures (tier level + personal banner).

You can of course design sigs for members who don't have one or wish to change their current one in the meantime.

Once Holger finishes designing the new Platinum and Gold badges, I assume he will contact you in order to share the files so you can update the complete signatures.

Cheers

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Hi Andrew

One of our members @Cornbuster is currently working on changing/updating the current design for the Platinum and Gold badges (Silver membership is now extinct).

That's why we ask that you wait until it is finalized before updating members' complete signatures (tier level + personal banner).

You can of course design sigs for members who don't have one or wish to change their current one in the meantime.

Once Holger finishes designing the new Platinum and Gold badges, I assume he will contact you in order to share the files so you can update the complete signatures.

Cheers

There's a lot of members with my current template. There's no way I'm going to be able to update them all - there must over 100 easily, if not more. You guys might have to have a think how you're going to work this going forward. I'm happy to make sigs for those without a custom sig and the occasional updated sig for existing members, however it looks like the site is getting a full makeover with the new badges etc. 

Might just be easier for me to forward any personal sigs to @Cornbustergoing forward.

I just don't have the time anymore.

Edited by goose_3387
  • Like 3

Awards

4 hours ago, goose_3387 said:

There's a lot of members with my current template. There's no way I'm going to be able to update them all - there must over 100 easily, if not more. You guys might have to have a think how you're going to work this going forward. I'm happy to make sigs for those without a custom sig and the occasional updated sig for existing members, however it looks like the site is getting a full makeover with the new badges etc. 

Might just be easier for me to forward any personal sigs to @Cornbustergoing forward.

I just don't have the time anymore.

Sent you PM 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/1/2022 at 2:06 AM, Masterblaster said:

Take care

@Masterblaster

John, we will have to scrap the banner facelift project for now. It turns out to be much more complicated and time consumming than what we'd originally thought and goose has put too much work into these.

So any tiered members who wish to update their tier level or ask for a custom sig can do so without further delay.

Cheers

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi @goose_3387

Hope all is well.  

Please can I join the queue to have my signature upgraded with one of your fantastic designs?

I'd love a background of the classic Marty McFly getting out of the DeLorean, looking at his watch.

With my name in Back To The Future font, starting in the top left corner where the BTTF title usually is. If this is possible?

I had a go at a logo with an online generator, which I've attached to show you what I mean. 

Many Thanks!

Martyn

image.png.a158173fadb6d7b516129617680bd1d2.pngBTTF3.png.3cb390f0ef61a2791be2bb154bd9927a.png

• Like 4

Awards