IGNORED

goose_3387 Signatures/Banners

19 minutes ago, Rograt said:

Err..I don't know maybe that's impossible or something based around those? :D

@Rograt

OK I'll have to take a look. With it being more complex and varied it will take more time. I can do some sigs in less than an hour. Some take days to tweak and get right. 

I take it it's James Cameron Avatar? 

• Thanks 1

Awards

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, goose_3387 said:

@Rograt

OK I'll have to take a look. With it being more complex and varied it will take more time. I can do some sigs in less than an hour. Some take days to tweak and get right. 

I take it it's James Cameron Avatar? 

Yes James C Avatar :)

Thanks a mill and absolutely no rush at all gg ?

9 minutes ago, goose_3387 said:

@Rograt

I felt this worked best. I could always work on something Avatar related going forward...

q2f1Sle.png

@bilbon

Cool with this?...

PCdAWh0.png

Big thanks gg I like it alot but just doesn't feel right imho..hmmm I think it would look better without Ex machina and maybe follow the empty space with just something similar to the rest of the banner?

Sorry to be a pain!

Absolutely love @bilbon 's though !!

Edited by Rograt
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Rograt said:

Big thanks gg I like it alot but just doesn't feel right imho..hmmm I think it would look better without Ex machina and maybe follow the empty space with just something similar to the rest of the banner?

Sorry to be a pain!

Absolutely love @bilbon 's though !!

@Rograt

I'd just turned my computer off...?

OK...

New positioning, new font and colours to match Ghost in the Shell...

uW0T3Zz.png

Awards

3 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

So the thread is unlocked again .  We thank everyone involved for their patience.

Take care

John

Thanks @Masterblaster

I'm open to requests again and there's potentially ways of incorporating your tier badges into sigs going forward. 

I went heavy with the requests over the first few days. Every last minute of my free time (which is little at the moment) was dedicated to you guys. :) I was burnt out. 

I hope this is something that I can offer to this community moving forward. The luxury of this community is that there is such a wide variation of what people like so lots of cool movies to look at. 

Kind regards. 

-gg

• Like 7

Awards

Hello all.

Please find your new signatures below. After working with @Masterblaster we decided that the membership badge should be the most important factor. Your signature image and membership badge are now included as part of one image which should work better as some sigs were resizing depending on the amount of images/ text in the signature space.

@nefilim

tg0isVu.png

@ukade2327

pc0sF0s.png

@atomicblonde

UU1E0wR.png

@extantsrevenge

zrnDwMr.png

@DParadigm

WvqcZgL.png

@Maverick

0u8DgYx.png