IGNORED

goose_3387 Signatures/Banners

47 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

source.gif

@goose_3387 for all the hard work and wonderful new creations 😊

It's actually still a lot 😁 and I hope some will also want one of those amazing banners.

@extantsrevenge

Glad to offer my services. 👍☺️

Will wait and see what other requests come in...😜

• Like 3

Awards

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, _steelymann said:

I would, thank you. Been trying to think what I want 😂

This image from Star Trek 6 with my username in this font.

You can download the font files here 🙂

http://www.st-minutiae.com/resources/fonts/index.html

MV5BMDFkYmRkMDQtYzE0My00MWQwLTk3YmMtZWNmNjQ4NzQ1NTcxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5NjM0NA@@._V1_.jpg

download.jpeg

@_steelymann

Yes that's fine. Is the font the top one, DS9 Credits? 

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

@goose_3387 I still don’t have a banner but I was trying to think of a scene or few scenes from The Godfather film.   Was either thinking of Marlon Brando during his meetings with many different families during the wedding scenes at the beginning of film or Al Pacino at the end of the film when he becomes The Godfather.   Perhaps u could make one with both of them on the banner with The Godfather Name in between the two or something like that.  Send me an example and I’ll let u know if I like it.   

Edited by The Godfather
Forgot a word
  • Like 2

On 3/17/2019 at 12:55 PM, The Godfather said:

@goose_3387 I still don’t have a banner but I was trying to think of a scene or few scenes from The Godfather film.   Was either thinking of Marlon Brando during his meetings with many different families during the wedding scenes at the beginning of film or Al Pacino at the end of the film when he becomes The Godfather.   Perhaps u could make one with both of them on the banner with The Godfather Name in between the two or something like that.  Send me an example and I’ll let u know if I like it.   

@The Godfather

Will take a look and see how to work it. 

Awards

1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

@goose_3387 any ideas on when I try and set it as a pic on my profile also. When I reposition it, it just slides back up to the top ?? 

@Robertm89

Not sure on that one sorry. I know with mine the full image shows when using my phone/ tablet however when viewed on a computer it only displays part of the image. 

Maybe @Masterblaster can clarify?

• Thanks 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

@goose_3387 any ideas on when I try and set it as a pic on my profile also. When I reposition it, it just slides back up to the top ?? 

Hi @Robertm89 To make this your banner you need to go to "Account Settings" which is in the drop down at the upper right corner of the screen (if on PC). Then select signatures and insert for banner image there. If on mobile it's under Account. This is not a suitable image for a profile photo (if that's what you mean) unless you crop it to fit in the circle. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1