IGNORED

MLIFE 12 Monkeys (MLIFE Exclusive #12) (Blu-ray Scanavo Fullslip) [China]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, E-Film said:

@ksosk that's what i thought.. it would have been a confusing but wonderful surprise if we did. So we are just getting a list with pictures of what has already been released by MLIFE? That is such a TEASE! 1f635.png 

MLIFE and WCL are still considered relatively new to the western market, so having images of their past products build up confidence for their upcoming releases =)

@45Caliber @ksosk Yeah.. i figured.. I just thought that maybe i had imagined seeing this be released last year.. I have been searching for this one for a while. I was only able to find 1 copy on ebay 3 moths ago and now its gone. ? But it is good to see what prior editions have been released by MLIFE and WCL, should keep us all on our toes for future releases.. especially since they are really low print runs. 

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, E-Film said:

@45Caliber @ksosk Yeah.. i figured.. I just thought that maybe i had imagined seeing this be released last year.. I have been searching for this one for a while. I was only able to find 1 copy on ebay 3 moths ago and now its gone. 1f613.png But it is good to see what prior editions have been released by MLIFE and WCL, should keep us all on our toes for future releases.. especially since they are really low print runs. 

I understand what you are feeling =(

• ★ Administrators ★

@E-Film I hope I did not disappoint you that much ? I really wanted all the MLIFE and WLC have their own topics, so everyone can see what great editions they already had. I for one did not know about most of them a couple of days ago and really would have loved to have some.

• 2 weeks later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to 12 Monkeys (MLIFE Exclusive #12) (Blu-ray Scanavo Fullslip) [China]
  • 4 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, airwins said:

Somebody knows if the bluray disk is region free !? 

Hi @airwins

The new release from Arrow is out in two weeks. I don't know if it's region free, but there is one for sale in the UK that's advertised as region B and one in the USA that advertised as region A.

SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS

• Brand new restoration from a 4K scan of the original negative by Arrow Films, approved by director Terry Gilliam
  • Optional DTS 5.1 Master Audio and 2.0 stereo soundtracks
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
  • Audio commentary by Terry Gilliam and producer Charles Roven
  • The Hamster Factor and Other Tales of Twelve Monkeys, feature-length making-of documentary by Keith Fulton and Louis Pepe (Lost in La Mancha)
  • The Film Exchange with Terry Gilliam, a 1996 interview with Gilliam and critic Jonathan Romney, recorded at the London Film Festival
  • Brand-new appreciation by Ian Christie, author of Gilliam on Gilliam
  • The Twelve Monkeys Archives
  • Theatrical trailer
  • Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Gary Pullin

FIRST PRESSING ONLY: Illustrated collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by Nathan Rabin and archive materials

Archived