IGNORED

Manta Lab Spider-Man: No Way Home (Manta Lab Exclusive #66) (WEA 4k UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

Le 21/09/2023 à 15:58, Pbsw23 a dit :

Frick. Took far too long deciding on this and just realised I’ve missed it. ☹️ Evil Bay it is then.

big bang theory noob GIF

Seriously mate, lesson learned for next time ! It happened to the best of us..

barack obama GIF

Choices should've been made ages ago when BS were available 

Edited by mamaragan
  • Like 2

Awards

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, just joined today and I'm happy to be here and get a chance to purchase some awesome steelbooks! It looks like I missed this one which is sad, but I am working my way through all the "You're new here, go read this" posts. Any advice would be appreciated, especially how to sign up for notifications so don't miss anything. Thanks!

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, ryanpsm said:

Hey all, just joined today and I'm happy to be here and get a chance to purchase some awesome steelbooks! It looks like I missed this one which is sad, but I am working my way through all the "You're new here, go read this" posts. Any advice would be appreciated, especially how to sign up for notifications so don't miss anything. Thanks!

🥤🤠 🙋‍♂️howdy @ryanpsm,

I’m so glad you found us here at MP, a warm Welcome my friend!😊🤠😇🙏

I hope your stay here will be a fun and enjoyable one for you!! 😉

I’m a collector too that started w/Best Buy/Target exclusives that really got me into the Premium editions (I started way back though  & gradually upgraded from VHS to DVD to BD to 4K oh my 🤣). then I was fortunate to find out about this terrific forum MP from another forum I followed & MP took over my #1 place since March ‘19 hey 👋 

collector GIF

Here are some nice threads, have a look around here:

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/140-tutorials/

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/54-member-introduction/

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/70-steelbook-group-buys/

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/71-other-media-group-buys/

Also when you get your goodies, if you want to, post them here: 

I’m who is referred to as the “consigliere” on MP and the Ol’ American guy 😆 (Ol’ Mike is me) because I do enjoy communicating with all the peeps!😊

al pacino GIF  old statler and waldorf GIF

Hold fast to your wallet as your money will be spent quite a lot lol!😜

No Money Confused Travolta GIF

If you ever need any help just tag a Head Psycho, Staff or one of the Guardians like this @Veum (make sure you usethe @ plus the members name you want and make sure you use the @ w/the pinkish/red as it gets our attention!). 😁 

Edited by Veum
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
38 minutes ago, ryanpsm said:

Hi @ryanpsm and welcome to MP. The best advice I can give you is drop by daily and check new posts (activity button) to stay up to date on all the latest news and discussions. In terms of group buys it's essential the follow this thread (using the follow button). Hope you enjoy your time here! - Ken

p.s. as for missing this release, you might want to PM @Masterblaster and see if he can help you.

• Like 7

• ★ Administrators ★
59 minutes ago, ryanpsm said:

Hi Ryan,

welcome.   You can also follow specific topics and set up Your notifications to send you an email when there is a new post.  

feel free to send me a PM with any questions. 

Gary

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, TheSpideyWeb said:

Hey everyone! 

Do we know when this release will be shipping? 🤔

I imagine that soon, when this is the case, they will provide us with information about it.

@cypheria078 @ukade2327 @ShadowWarrior

You can always tag the administrators in charge of the GB to get a better answer to your query, and it is also more useful to ask the questions in the launch IQ thread.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
11 minutes ago, Noir21 said:

I imagine that soon, when this is the case, they will provide us with information about it.

You can always tag the administrators in charge of the GB to get a better answer to your query, and it is also more useful to ask the questions in the launch IQ thread.

Correct on all counts. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Noir21 said:

My apologies. I am not able to get on as often as I would like so I was unfamiliar with the launch IQ thread. 

• Like 4

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, TheSpideyWeb said:

My apologies. I am not able to get on as often as I would like so I was unfamiliar with the launch IQ thread. 

It’s in the GB Club - which you are in - and you should be following the GB Information topic in there.  You can find that topic here.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...